Gauner

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-30-2014, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014, 02:36 PM by Gauner.)

It has been a few days since he has run into another wolf, well, after the few ladies he had run into when he had first appeared on this island. He was starting to wonder if there were only a few wolves that lived here, because so far he had only seen three, all of them female too. One of them was Astrid, and he remembered her greatly... the others were Basanti, the girl who didn't like to talk, and the purple girl, who had taken his breath away with her odd coloring. So far everyone here seemed odd compared to what he was used to back home, especially with their pelt patterns and colors. What else did these lands have in store for him? He was eager to find out!

Somehow he ended up here, standing before a tiny opening in the side of a mountain. Curiosity devours his brain, his head cocking as he gazes into the abyss in awe. He has never seen an opening like this before, especially not in the side of a mountain. Where could it possibly lead to? "Hello?" He barks into the cave, and immediately he hears an echo of his word. Heeeelllooooo, heeeelllooooo, hellloooo. How cool! He wants to go into the cave and see where it leads to, but he is a little scared. If only he had a friend to accompany him in his adventure.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Psalm 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
10-30-2014, 02:46 PM

Oh if only momma Ara and mommy Novel knew where he was right now he was sure that he would be in so. much. trouble. He also knew that they?d never find out. He was almost old enough to really not need supervision, so while both of his mothers were busy with other things he?d slipped away and to his surprise out of the territory. The small boy had easy crossed that invisible border with out even looking back, the run in with his father had not scared him from the outside world or wolves he did not know. His bravery was at an all time high as he plodded over the unknown terra. He had a plan to get back, he always followed his scent back home. Today would mark the first day that he would travel out of Sawtooth by himself.
He felt like he should have been close to having explored the whole world by now, his paws were sore and his throat was dry, he was uncomfortable and this was quickly becoming the worst adventure ever. However that was when he heard the voice. A long line of ?hellos? would echo to his ears and the young Destruction had to follow where it had come from. Eagerly his ears would perk up and his tail would wag erratically. Quickly he?d find himself before a cave and an odd looking man. Not that the Destructions were very normal, but he?d never really seen anyone with those colors before. Tilting his head curiously and beaming up at the stranger with wide blue eyes and goofy grin he?d say hello. "Hello!" The greeting was loud enough that his own hello would echo back from the caves. His eyes would grow even wider as his features would turn quickly towards the sounds of his voice reverberating back to him.

""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Gauner

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-30-2014, 03:02 PM
He is not alone. As if by some magical chance his prayers had been answered, and the sound of pawsteps behind him filled his ears. He would be quick to pivot around and face whatever being was approaching him, and as a small pup stepped into his vision, his eyes would light up with excitement. He LOVED pups! "Hi! My name is Gauner!" He wastes no time responding to the pups greeting, he even gives his name so the pup knows what to start calling him. His own tail starts to wag excitedly from side to side, his happy expression amplifying as the boys voice echos back to them. "That echo is cool huh! I wanted to go in there, but I didn't want to go alone..." His eyes glance toward the cave opening for a moment, his mind trying to decipher if it was a good idea to invite the pup to join his adventure. Hell, why not? Surly this pup wanted to have some fun too!

"speech"

Psalm 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
10-30-2014, 04:03 PM

The tall man would move, making it so he could more easily look in Psalm?s direction. Easily he?d offer a similar greeting and adding on his name at the end. He?d watch as the stranger?s tail would wag and even more he would become ever confident with him there. He?d call the voice an ?echo? and Psalm would commit the word to his memory. Then he?d mention actually going into the bowels of the earth. It seemed like a rather large den, though he had to say it didn?t look anywhere as inviting as his mommy?s den. ?Am, Psalm.? He?d say as his eyes were trained on the gaping hole before him and the echoes it produced, debating if he?d take up this strangers implied invitation. ?Y? think it will be a good adventure?? he?d ask curiously as he looked over towards the older wolf curiosly, an eager sparkle in his icy blue eyes.

speech

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Gauner

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-06-2014, 04:40 PM
When his gaze shifts back toward the pup he sees the pup staring at the gaping hole with wide blue eyes, and it amuses him. He is glad to have found someone who seemed as interested in the cave as he was, the dark girl he had met before would have never wanted to go on an adventure with him. The little boy gives Gauner his name, and he tucks the information carefully away into the folds of his memory. Psalm... What in interesting name! "Y? think it will be a good adventure?" Mismatched gaze lingers back toward the cave opening, and the man takes a step forward, his brows furrowing into a determined expression. "I think it would be an AWESOME adventure! I mean, who knows what is in there...." His voice trails off as he stares into the abyss for a few more seconds, a single orb finally flashing in the pups direction as he finishes his statement. "Only one way to find out though!" Before the pup can respond he takes another step forward, his head ducking so he does not slam his forehead against the mouth of the cave. With only his head inside the cave, he pauses, waiting to see if this pup was going to follow him or not.

"speech"