gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
11-02-2014, 07:21 PM

Of his three children the one he worried most about at this moment would have to have been Alectrona, no doubt once the girl was feeling better that spot would go back to Chione who seemed to occupy that position 24/7 normally. Only one thing could change that and it was one of his other two children falling ill. With slow deliberate movements the man moved towards the new den he and his wife had laid claim too. A dark form moved within its confines and though he knew it wasn?t Natalya he was not too worried. Rurik had offered to watch over his daughter while he and his wife attended to other business and thus far the man had proved more than capable.

Speech,

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-02-2014, 07:54 PM

Alectrona slowly woke up after having fallen asleep with Rurik as her guard and caretaker for the time being. She could catch her father's scent and seen his form approaching. Alectrona tried to get up completely forgetting Rurik had fallen asleep with his paw gently resting upon her as a way to help her sleep and know that someone was with her if she needed something. Gently she would move from beneath his paw and come closer to her dah before letting her voice come forth however a sort of cough would cause her to pause "Dah... have I been a disappointment to you? for not being able to be strong for you and mum... if only I could be stronger in mind and body but I fear that I won't ever be strong like you..." Alectrona couldn't help but break down again as tears slid down her cheek. Maybe if they still had their original home she would be happy and less stressed out but since they moved here she felt broken and alone despite still being with her family.

She spoke softly in between each gulp of air "Is it wrong that I want to see Thanatos again... he was nice to me and friendly... I thought I made a friend when I met him but now he's gone... just like my dreams... they are gone...". The girl looked down at her paws before looking back up to her father and moving closer to him until she was pressing herself up against his left foreleg. Alectrona truly hoped that her dah wasn't disappointed in her for breaking down ever since they lost their previous home. Life was rough and she seemed to be one of the ones who took it the worst not by anger but by sorrow. Perhaps Rurik would be her guardian if she could request that so he could watch over her more often if important business had called for her mother and father for now until she recovered.

"Speech"

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
11-15-2014, 11:57 PM

The form he had seen was not Rurik at all, but rather that of his daughter approaching, in an instant he was right outside the den, crouched down to remain eye to with the girl. A small smile broke across his face at seeing the child though it dropped as her weak voice reached him. ?No.? He breathed, ?Never, Alectrona you are the sweetest wolf I have ever met and both your mother and I are confident you?ll only ever grow to make us proud. More than you already have.? He craned his neck towards the girl and gave her head a soft lick.
?I miss him too honey.? That was all that could be said on the subject of his nephew, the child had been his adopted son and if it weren?t for the blood running through the boys veins he would be with them here now. Not that Virgil could claim to having been a mother to that litter, Natalya and he had raised them, still that had not mattered to Katja?
The girl pressed into his leg and cut off his thoughts. Instantly he was curling around her, his nose tipping down towards her as he went to cover her small body in licks a slight deep and growly hum rising up from him as he cuddled the poor child.

Speech,