Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
11-05-2014, 08:29 PM

Cru had heard from another member that a call had rung out against his pack and gone unanswered well he had been caught up in the heart-sore moments of drama that Arc had created between his pack. He was sorry that he had missed here and caught up in his own world had not had a chance to know what was going on in her world. He knew it was well past time he went to her to find out why she had come to his borders. He would make the trip to her pack only to find she was no longer there, he was turned around and confused before he managed to find her scent again in a different land. He stood on the edge of her border, uncertain, it seems things had changed swiftly in other lands well he remained caught up in the drama's closer to home. He took another deep whiff, no.. this was Nat's scent, he was on the right track.

He raised his head and called out for her by name, asking her to meet with him, it seemed they definitely had a lot to talk about, hopefully she could explain what had happened to her and he could explain the problems he had encountered. He shook his head, life it seemed never could stay simple.

"Speech"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-05-2014, 08:45 PM

The voice that summoned her to the border was one she had not heard in a long time, but it was not forgotten. Crucifix, leader of Solstice, summoned her, and she went to him quickly. The brute had not answered her summons at his border weeks ago, something she considered odd but had not dwelt on. There had been too much to do at the time, matters much to pressing for hesitation. She had moved on quickly from his pack to the next seeking to solidify her place in Alacritia as all hell broke loose.

Now, she was relaxing, something she felt certain she'd soon regret. Comfort could not stay long for an Olympian. She hoped that Crucifix bore only positive news as she trotted toward him, barking in greeting as she approached.

"You're here early," she observed, taking note that the festival was still a few days in the future. Was he here to tell her he could not attend? Or had Poe not yet reached him? "Is all well with you, Crucifix?"

""

Sea, you are the greatest person alive!!!

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
11-05-2014, 08:53 PM

He would feel relief when she came into view, honestly he wasn't sure what to expect knowing her pack had changed lands, surely they would not do that without a good reason. Her greeting would strike his as strange, any mention of festival's had long since fled his mind with everything else that had come to worry him. She would ask him then if all was well, and surely she could not begin to understand how long his answer to that might be. ?Thats a long story Nat, first of all i'm sorry to say that i'm well out of the loop with what's happened to you, I know you called for me some time ago but I wasn't in my pack lands.. something difficult arose for me at the same time, but I can explain that later, first tell me if all is well with you Natalya.. I.. sadly have no idea why you've change pack lands?

His expression was one of guilt, certain that whatever had transpired had happened around the time she had called for him and here he hadn't been able to answer and see what was wrong, if things had gone badly for her and talking to him might have helped prevent it? Definitely his expression was guilty, but it couldn't have been that bad what had happened with her consider she was still an Alpha and her pack scent told her this pack was beginning to thrive.
"Speech"
'thoughts'

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-05-2014, 10:02 PM

So he had no idea of what had become of her old home? Crucifix was in for quite the story. Natalya wasted no time in getting to the details. "You have missed much," she began with a chuckle.

"Just a few days before I came to your borders, our lands were challenged for. My husband fought her, and in the fear of leaving our children without a parent he surrendered. We lived on the mountain in the east while we recovered and gathered support, then we came here to claim these lands as our own. Our pack is called Pantheon now." She paused, smiling. "Do you remember our first meeting when I told you that we would be hosting a festival?"

""

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
11-05-2014, 10:24 PM

he would explain his ignorance and she would quickly full him in on the details, explaining their pack had been challenged for and they had taken some time before claiming for themselves a new land. He could well understand the fear of leaving their children without a parent, he had thought him and sibelles pups might actually end up orphans with the pain and drama cru and sibelle had been dragged through. He would sigh inwardly, knowing all he wanted was peace and yet clearly that would be something always just out of his reach. She would move on then to lighter topics, catching him off guard so that he was slow to dredge himself out of darker thoughts.

"actually yes, through I hadn't recalled it till just now" he grinned sheepishly, "is that what I'm early for? he would inquire, even if he was worried about how things always went badly for his family when they left the terratory he couldn't help but wonder if it might be just the thing to lift their spirits. "so things have started to improve for you then? I really am sorry I missed it all and wasn't there well you went through it" he couldn't help but feel that a friendship was growing between them and he needed to know that things where ok for her now.

"Speech"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-10-2014, 09:26 PM

She knew he listened closely by the sigh she heard, followed by his immediate response. She decided to reply to his second question first, keeping in the order she had begun with. "Things are quite well now, yes. My niece has actually reclaimed her children after defeating the usurper of our former throne," she began with a small smile. "My sister is getting married and has recently had two children of our own, so our family continues to grow. We are settling quite comfortable into these new lands."

"The festival is indeed what you are early for. It begins in just a few days. I guess my raven has not yet reached you." She grinned at him, somewhat glad to be able to give the formal invitation herself. "We will be gathering to mingle, embarking on a group hunt, and celebrating my sister's wedding. It will be an entirely positive and peaceful event for everyone involved." She paused, tilting her head slightly to the side. "I do hope you will be attending with some of your pack mates?"

""

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
11-10-2014, 10:08 PM

The queen would give him good news then, explaining that things had gone well for them, although he would be surprised about the confusing explanation on children and reclaiming. He didn't ask any more questions about it, knowing his knowledge on things abroad wasn't so great ? with luck, Qanik's mission would bring her back with a bounty of knowledge as well. Then she would bring the conversation back to the festival, and he would pause to consider. It would be good to bring a few member in to watch the fun and games, but still he wasn't sure on how it might go and the troubles they might find themselves in.

?Perhaps I might, it would be a good chance to strength our friendships with you and other packs, however we have had some... trouble... with Arcanium, they kidnapped and hurt my wife, will they be going? I'm not certain I trust them not to cause us trouble in any little way they can, subtle or otherwise? he admitted wearily, tired and frustrated at the troubles Arcanium was causing them ? he wanted his pack to flourish and join together, to have a chance at peace and so far Arcanium seemed determined to ruin that for them.

"speech"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-12-2014, 10:11 PM

Crucifix immediately showed interest in the event, which was a positive sign, but he also had concerns. Arcanum. Natalya grimaced slightly as she thought back to her last encounter with the queen. Cataleya had been judgmental and far from friendly, and Nat hadn't stuck around long enough to find out if their alliance would continue. She simply hadn't had the nerve for it. Poe hadn't returned from his mission yet, so the Matriarch had no way of knowing who he had reached or what they had decided.

She shrugged and frowned apologetically. "I can't say for sure. They were invited, but I do not know if they plan to attend. I can promise you, though," she said, raising her voice the slightest bit to make the strength of her words known, "they will not be causing trouble if they do come. Poe has been instructed to tell all of the packs that this is an event of peace, and that any differences will need to be left at the door. Any wolves who choose to break that rule will face dire consequences." She paused, giving him time to mull over her words.

"I understand if you do not feel comfortable attending, but I hope that you will be able."

""

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
11-12-2014, 10:18 PM

She would admit that Arcanium would be among them, and after she had spoken he had to give himself a moment to mull over her words. It was a tricky situation, he wanted to go, to catch up with packs meet their members and in general strength friendships between his own pack and others. He also thought it could be a chance to take his wife somewhere for something fun for once, but there was more to think about then that ? if Arcanium would be there he couldn't be certain they wouldn't try something, or make subtle hints out of Nat?s ear shot. Well he appreciated her promise that there would be peace he also would not and could not hide behind her if there was trouble ? if he went, he had to be prepared to stand up for himself and his own ? did he want that kind of trouble? He grimaced, thinking further and decided that he could not back down and show cowardice in front of Arc either, they would go and stand strong and show that the packs actions had not daunted him.

He brought himself back to the present and looked at Nat again, offering her a firmer smile. ?Yes, I believe we will attend, and I will chose some members to take with me, and will swear that they too will keep the peace ? but we will defend ourselves if we must? he said gently.

"speech"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-13-2014, 10:59 PM

He took his time to answer, and she did not blame him for it. What Arcanum had done to his mate was surely despicable, but it was not her fight and she would not get involved. War between two of her allies would be a situation that kept her in her neutral zone, offering indirect aid to both from behind her own pack lines. She hoped and prayed it wouldn't come to that. She was doubtless that such a decision could leave her at least 1 ally less. It would be a lose-lose.

When finally Cru did speak, she nodded in understanding. "And I would not fault you for it," she said. "I would not deny a wolf the right to self-defense in any situation, and if the instigator is clear, then that shall be the one to suffer." She shook her body to loosen her limbs and stretched quickly. "You will have a long journey back to your lands only to return here, so I will let you take your leave, unless there is anything else you wish to speak of with me?"

""