build
player
11-06-2014, 03:28 AM
Out-of-Character Name: Outcast
How did you get here?: affiliates

Character's Name: Maverick
Season of Birth: Autumn
Adult Height: Thirty six
Appearance Description: Husky, strong, muscular toned, with about average to high agility. Maverick keeps himself in top physical condition the best he can. This male is rather tall and about average for his weight. This canine has long powerful legs that hold his muscular core with a strong jaws and powerful bite. Although he does not have the stocky and short build like a traditional grey wolf has, he does have a, some what, thick toned built to him. Being a mix breed, Maverick hold a slimmer and almost leaner body underneath his pelt. His pelt has three main colors. An ebony jet black that claims his head, part of his fore cheat, reaches to this withers, and claims the tips of his paws front and back. A rich golden yellow covers the rest of his body. The only exceptions would be the creamy off white undertones that claims under neath his belly, underneath his tail, and legs. Scars are something else on Maverick that is easily noticed and hard to miss unless one was blind. Although this wolf has scars all over that range in size and intensity, the more prominent scars are on his face, left shoulder, and right back. The males eyes are a warm orange color that can be very cold and solid when angered. Maverick is not a neat freak when it comes to keeping himself clean, but the canine does keep himself decently clean when he notices his coat is dirty or has a dingy smell. A male has to look good for the ladies.
Calling: Lionheart
Proof of Purchases: none.

*** maverick was taken so i did first and last name as my username ***

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-06-2014, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014, 08:52 PM by Evelyn.)
Its looking good, except that here we only use first name or nickname for the user name. Even though it is taken, you could use a nickname of sorts as we don't allow double names. Please post in Maintenance - located HERE to get your username changed.

My focus needs more focus.

Mav

gems
size
build
player
11-07-2014, 03:58 AM
Ummm... It will not let me post in the Maintenance Thread to change his username.

I keep getting

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic.

Mouser

gems
size
build
player
11-07-2014, 04:08 AM
Eeep, sorry about that! New, unapproved accounts don't actually have permission to post around the site so that's why you received an error message.

But that's okay, we can take care of it here! If you could just tell us the name you would prefer the account to be changed to, we'll go ahead and change it for you, no maintenance post required. c:

Mav

gems
size
build
player
11-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Mmmmkay! Thank you!

Seadragoness

gems
size
build
player
11-07-2014, 04:15 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]