gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-07-2014, 05:15 PM
W
HAT I'VE BEEN LIVING FOR
❝ AND NOW YOU'RE KNOCKING ON MY FRONT DOOR, THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN LIVING FOR, EXCUSE ME WHILE I LAUGH MY ASS OFF. ❞
The cold was unpleasant, born in warmer regions it did not help his survival. Those who survived here were more equipped, or were strange all together. Yet, in order to get his way around his surroundings he needed to explore. To know one's territory was to know what to avoid and what not to. His innate abilities were sub-par as he'd like at the moment. There would need to be some operant conditioning in order for him to continue on his task. Tail flicking behind him as he came up on the hill only to watch the ground spout in a steaming hot water geyser. His instincts told him to stay far away from it, less he want to lose a limb or his life.
Migi settled himself down on his stomach, so that he could observe the geyser for another minute. His ears flexing backwards to sense if anyone was near. A pack was near, his nose could easily tell that much. Thus, one thing he would avoid was a pack. As of right now, it would not be his best choice for survival. It would be easier to not worry about anyone else, unless it benefited his own existence.

TAGS
Trica
WORDS
NOTES
The images will change once I make him some, he's not as dark as his icon.
made by ayu of btn
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! 

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-07-2014, 05:27 PM

The is one place she had not been. It had never occurred to her until now how absolutely fascinating the geyser really was. Just watching it spew the water made her heart race in excitement. Her silver orbs widened at the sight of another burst as she sat back on her haunches and watched, feeling like a pup again. Her long white fur billowed against her small frame as she continued to gaze at the show in front of her. Her small ears swiveled back and forth as she continued to be on the watch for any potential danger. A soft thud resonated through her audits as she shifted her gaze away from the geyser. Determined to know what had made the noise, she ambled slowly off of her haunches and padded to the other side of the geyser, careful to not step too close. Her silver orbs picked up the body of a wolf, and her nostrils flared as she breathed in his scent. He was a stranger to these lands, and he didn't belong to a pack...should she be scared?

Her heart raced as she remembered her last encounter with a rogue, glancing back at the long healed scar on her back. What if her was like that rogue, wanting to take her for his own? Her thoughts scared her as she froze in fear of the stranger, hopefully he hadn't seen her yet...

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-07-2014, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014, 05:36 PM by Migi.)
W
HAT I'VE BEEN LIVING FOR
❝ AND NOW YOU'RE KNOCKING ON MY FRONT DOOR, THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN LIVING FOR, EXCUSE ME WHILE I LAUGH MY ASS OFF. ❞
A female approached, making his ears perk a little. His tongue hanging out slightly to dig in her scent. Though, once the information gathered that it was not her season his interest was suddenly forgotten. He settled himself back down again as he relaxed though not fully, there was never a time where he should relax. Her scent also mingled with that of a pack, making him stand after he realized that. The unwanted attention of a pack wolf was here, he had no desire to join a pack but she could easily try to claim him. So his red eyes would eye over her, waiting to see what she would do.
The scent of fear wafted over her, Migi tilting his head to the side. Fear, so that was it was it. What was the purpose of fear, maybe it was an amplified version of being able to know when you were outmatched. Many of the things that he did not understand some others did. Like caring for one another, it was strange, foreign to him. So Migi, just stared straight at her, emotionless red eyes glaring as if he saw right through her.

TAGS
Trica
WORDS
NOTES
made by ayu of btn

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-07-2014, 05:53 PM

Her ears perked at the sound of him standing to his paws. What did the wolf want? His red orbs gave nothing away as he stood, staring emotionless right through her. Suddenly, as if melted by a flame, she was brought back to reality, and everything in it, including this rogue. Her silver eyes flashed with confusion before glazing back over, guarding her thoughts and emotions from the strange male. Shaking her muzzle back and forth she looked back to the wolf, before padding her way over to him. Her small frame forcing her to strain her neck to look him in the eye.

Narrowing her silver eyes, she looked into his red ones. "Who are you?" she questioned, harshness entangled in her words. She was usually so kind to strangers, but this one happened to be around her when she was frustrated, which is never a good idea. her alabaster tail whipped back and forth as she tried to remain calm. She hated to fight, and she wasn't about to with this stupid wolf.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-07-2014, 09:34 PM
W
HAT I'VE BEEN LIVING FOR
She would ask a question, a useless question. Why did she need to know who he was, how would that benefit her at all. She was a pack wolf, she had a group working with her for her survival. Though there was always a threat, yet even with her hostility he felt no threat from her. Smaller, weaker, he could probably snap her in two if he was careful enough. Though it wouldn't benefit him at all unless she was going to attack him so he would stay put blinking at her. Who was he? What was the correct answer for this he wasn't quiet sure. "Migi." he said trying to offer his name. Perhaps that is what she required.
As if she had turned invisible he walked past her, towards the other end of the geyser avoiding it along the way. The spout was probably enough to boil his blood. Any poor wolf who pulled itself onto it would die. He noted the small animal bones near it, completely free of flesh. Lesser animals that had become victims, something he didn't carry empathy for.

TAGS
Trica
WORDS
NOTES
made by ayu of btn

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-07-2014, 10:46 PM

Migi. A soft growl erupted from her throat as the male walked away. Rolling her silver eyes, she padded effortlessly after him, her agile figure allowing her to easily catch up with the leaving wolf. She was intrigued by this strange wolf, he seemed confused by her words and gestures, leaving her wondering where he had been and what he had done. It was obvious to her the minute she smelled him that he was from farther north, where it was warm, but that was all she could sense. Her tail twitched back and forth in the air, voicing her irritation with the wolf standing in front of her.

"Where do you think your going?" she questioned, this time slightly sweeter. Maybe her harsh tone was the cause of the stranger's uneasiness. Her silver gaze fell upon his red one as she awaited an answer.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-07-2014, 11:37 PM

She seemed rather persistent to be involved in his life, which wasn't part of his plan. Not that it mattered, nothing mattered to him, that's why he felt literally nothing. He could not comprehend the simple emotions another felt, it was something he hadn't been born with. As his pure black tail shifted a little with his weight, watching her carefully still. The growl seemed unneeded, he was not going to harm her unless she wished to harm him. Then she asked where he thought he was going, he didn't think he knew.
"Exploring the area so I know what territories to avoid and which have the most food and water." he explained. It seemed like a simple question to him. Why she would ask it he did not know. After all, was it not the purpose of life to look after your own well being and survival. To reproduce, to die after teachings your offspring how the world worked. A simple life, with simple needs.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-08-2014, 09:51 AM

Her silver orbs looked him up and down, trying to figure out what was wrong with this strange wolf, Migi. Her frustration had calmed, leaving only curiosity. Why was he here? Was it really so that he could explore the lands as he had said? It seemed quite unreasonable, to her, to explore the lands so far away from your home. His voice lacked emotion, as did his eyes. Her silver orbs were filled with curiosity about this stranger. She was going to figure out what was off about him whether he liked it or not.

"Well, why did you need to come down here then? You are obviously not from here." she stated, trying to get any emotion out of the male. So what if she was acting like a pup, she needed something from the wolf, even if it was annoyance at her childish behavior.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-08-2014, 03:35 PM

He remembered being chased by a couple of bears, that's why he was here. It made no sense to situate himself in one area anyway. His darker paws would turn towards her, as she asked the question. Why was she even asking this, it was fundamental information. He had no home. "I am new to the area, it is only logical to explore the area and know your bearings." he stated.
Migi curiously tilted his head, he still remained as he was though. "Why are you so interested? A pack wolf has no need for useless information." the male stated. His black tail moved back and forth, he wouldn't be able to face her pack, he wasn't strong enough.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-08-2014, 04:04 PM

She chuckled softly at the openness of his question, her silver eyes shining with amusement, maybe she could become friends with this wolf. "Maybe I just want to know." she stated simply, a light smirk on her lips as she stared into his red eyes. WHy was he so weird? It amused her but still, she want some emotion from him and was getting none except the slight fear that seemed to radiate off of him. She wouldn't harm him..though he didn't know that..her tail twitched, but now in amusement instead of irritation, this wolf really was funny, even if he didn't know it. Another chuckle would escape her lips as she awaited his response, the cold billowed through her fur, sending a slight shiver up her spine. Man, she hated the cold.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-08-2014, 04:18 PM

The girl was no threat to him he knew that. So he would simply forget about her and move on. He didn't really feel fear, it was more, logic. Emotions didn't exist in his world, they just didn't. So as she spoke he nodded, holding back his tongue to say 'i see'. She just wanted to know? That was odd, but then again he had run into many things that struck him as odd.
"I don't need you, you don't benefit me at all, goodbye." Migi would turn in the opposite direction of the pack lands. The cold was not good for him, it obviously wasn't good for her either. But if she wanted to kill herself, that was beyond him.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-08-2014, 04:45 PM

Her eyes widened as his voice hit her ears, startling her. Why was he being so...Migi? It made no sense to her why he showed no emotion and she was now more than determined to find out what made him emotionless. Following the gray wolf, she decided to remain silent until he spoke to her, he had to at some point after all. Softly padding after him, she shivered once again, wondering how long it would take him to notice her following him. After all, she wasn't being exactly quiet, her paw steps crunched with each step as she landed harshly on the ground. Why would he say that, it almost pained her the way he said it. Of course she was of no benefit to him, but maybe she was? Everybody needs a friend...

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-08-2014, 07:47 PM

Still the woman would follow. He didn't care but his brain worked to try and understand why he followed. Once he thought he knew, he stopped and turned to her. "I see, you must find me suitable for mating." he stated circling her a little. His nose scented her, nope, still not her season.
"Do you plan to follow me around until it is your season?" he questioned. Why else would she be following him? It didn't matter either way with him, she didn't seem too much like a suitable mate. The children would be too tiny, too questioning. They would surely die.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-08-2014, 10:24 PM

Her silver eyes widened, alight with humour. Suddenly, she burst out laughing, her eyes scrunching closed as tears rolled down her cheeks. A mate!!! More laughter filled the air, echoing around her as she continued on. She just was curious about him, she didn't want him for a mate! "A m-m-mate!!!" she said between fits of laughter, "Dear Migi, you have a LOT to learn... she replied, chuckling still at the naive male. She wasn't hurt that he thought she was that desperate, after all she had been following him around like a love sick puppy. She was surprised though that he hadn't picked up on the smell of her lover, maybe it had started to fade, though that was highly unlikely as she was with him nearly every day. "I have a mate, dear Migi, so don't you worry about that. she breathed, finally regaining her composure.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-08-2014, 10:31 PM

The female would laugh, but he didn't find it very funny. Love didn't exist, it wasn't something he'd consider. His life consisted of instincts, find a unclaimed female maybe even more and reproduce as much as possible. If you lived to pass on your gene's than it was a high probability that the off spring themselves would survive. Migi hadn't gotten close enough to smell her mate, she just stunk of her pack. So he stepped forward with no regard for her personal space and sniffed her. She was correct, she was claimed, and she was not valuable enough to him to be worth fighting for. Specially with a pack backing her up.
"I don't need to learn from someone inferior. You are claimed, therefore useless to me, yet you insist on following, how does this benefit you at all?" he questioned blinking at her with unemotional eyes. He was impossible, maybe she would learn to discover this.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-08-2014, 10:51 PM

Her laughing halted and silver gaze hardened as he spoke. Inferior. Suddenly she found herself hating this wolf more than ever, disgusted at his sniffing and revolted at his speech. He really did need to learn, but she wouldn't be the one to teach him, she wouldn't do anything. Her tail swished back and forth across her back as she stared emotionless back at the gray male in front of her, her gaze turning a dark gray as her features hardened across her maw. Nobody had the right to tell her that she was below them. Any hopes of finding a friend in the wolf long gone as she stared emotionless at the red eyes. "I guess nothing, master." she spat, bowing mockingly at the male before turning around and walking away, furiously storming away.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-08-2014, 11:33 PM

Finally she gave a reaction, one that he understood. Then again the words master struck him as odd as well. He was just stating the facts he knew from the environment around him. She was the one who had followed him around, and yet now she wanted to be as far away as possible from him. What a strange creature. He didn't think he said anything wrong, after all, the constant in take of information. She could easily prove not to be inferior but that was just from what he gathered. Claimed, in a pack, looking out for others rather than herself. Inferior.
"I'm not a master, I am just....Migi." he blinked watching her walk away. Without even realizing it he was following her. Why. Why. Why. Why had she followed him, and yet she had a mate, she had protection she was set for a long life and yet still wanted more wanted beyond her means. Greed, what was that what was greed? "I never got your name." he mused.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-08-2014, 11:46 PM

As she heard him speak, a harsh scoff would escape her inky lips. Whirling around to face the stupid wolf, she stared emotionless into his red eyes. Why did he even care about her name. She was inferior after all. "Trica." she stated, her voice void of any emotion as she replied to the wolf. Rolling her eyes she stood still. Maybe he would understand the issue at hand, maybe he could understand something that trivial and obvious. Tail twitched, giving away her anger as she stared into the cherry red eyes of the silver wolf, wondering why he had followed her.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-08-2014, 11:55 PM

Anger, a useless emotion. It made others flustered, it made others make rash decisions. He never got angry, but than again he never got much of anything. As Migi's empty red eyes shined at Trica for a moment. Trica, who was her mate anyway. Somehow in the back of his mind wondered who had caught someone so feisty. She was slowly rising on his ranks. But, Inferior did not mean weaker. She could probably dismantle him, he didn't know. If he had to gauge their power, they were probably pretty evenly matched.
"Why'd you follow me?" he had no sense of right or wrong. Though that did make him a little more adaptable to any situation. Creatures were cruel, and she didn't seem to notice that. Then again, there were many things that passed by him that was no secret. "I'm not important and yet, you followed."

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 12:07 AM

Trica was taken aback by his question, but she quickly recovered, returning back to the emotionless state she had been in previously. Rolling her silver eyes for what felt like the umpteenth time, she sat back on her haunches. She had a feeling that this wolf would have more questions than just this, but she would not be civil again. The last time it had just ended in anger. Scoffing she turned her gaze back towards the red eyes that had been staring at her. "Surprisingly, not everything I do is for my own benefit." she snapped, angered that he would even suggest such a thing. Didn't this wolf have any manners, what did he grow up in a graveyard? Her fur bristled slightly at the thought of him thinking anything bad of her. She was not greedy or selfish, quite the opposite actually and the fact that he could possibly even think that brought her on the verge of lashing out at him, but she withheld herself. He may be stupid but he was not weak.

Speech,