gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Quelt trailed the wall of ice trying to clear his mind. Something he hadn't been able to do for a while now. This was a thankful moment for him, it gave him a moment to collect his thoughts and consult the gods some. He settles himself on the wall after walking for. Small whole looking at the clouds above. "Gods please forgive me for being an idiot" he spoke out loud not caring who heard him. His black tail flicked around his hinds legs.

"I have to stop thinking I'm you hajime" he missed before standing again and inspecting the wall. There were blood stains lining the walls. Completely embedded in the ice, this place had seen a lot of fighting in its days that was for sure. This place helped h think, an for that he was thankful for. He needed to get his thoughts straight, otherwise his pack was doomed.
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2014, 03:58 PM

Silveris was walking, her eyes flicking around, although only one saw the gray wolf. She hadn't realized where she was until she was too late, and she stopped, pulling away. Her fur bristled in fear, the male that had blinded her blue eye making part of her transform into a pup again, afraid of any males except for those she was close to. She backed away, hoping that the male didn't see her, but before she knew, she was speaking. Her voice was high pitched and small, wavering and the female hesitating every few moments. "I......I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come into this pack......I'll......Be leaving......Unless you want company? You look.....sad." She had heard what he had said, and tilted her head a little, blinking, wincing at the sound of her voice. Beside that, the scar on and below her eye hurt when she blinked.
"Speech"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-18-2014, 04:40 PM

His thoughts were broken by a smaller girl, who seemed afraid of him. His ears went to dip down slightly, he didn't mean to scare her. The least he wanted was to scare others off, at least in his state of mind. Quelt lowered himself, trying to seem less threatening as his stomach hit the icy floor. He smiled a bit to the girl. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. These aren't pack lands, no need to be afraid I won't hurt you. You have my word." he settled his bottom jaw on the icy floor. Hoping she would at least give him him a chance to get her to trust him.
"Company would be nice, but you don't need to force yourself to do anything if you don't want." Quelt said watching her as he raised his head again. Someone had hurt her, and his automatic instinct was to take care of her. Of course one day it would get him in trouble, but he didn't want to lose that function about himself.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]