For the Love of... *Sigh.*

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-08-2014, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014, 03:50 PM by Lyonovei.)

OOC: Watch out! There be cursing below!

Where the fuck had that little runt gotten off to? He sighed in frustration, stalking through the low brush with murder in his eyes. This was the third time in as many days that he'd had to go hunt the little whelp down. Treasure hunting, she claimed. His lip curled with no conscious thought, and a low growl built up in the back of his throat. Crimson tinted shoulders rolled as the hulking man prowled, nose low to the ground. Gods above, there had to be a pack close by with all the scent he found. Perhaps more than one, even. He grimaced, knowing this was the worst possible place for his sister to be. With his luck one of them would be allied with Sacha's captors and some dumbass would lose an eye trying to make him pay for aiding in her escape. Oh, when he found his damned sister he would tie her to the first tree he found and leave her for a day or two. The thought of her fending for herself was laughable, and he'd have thought by this point she'd understand that as well. The day was wearing on, already gilded with pre-sunset lighting. Before long the chilly evening would become a cold night, and he had no where in mind to bed down... Fiery eyes would narrow as he trekked on.

OOC: Holy crappy starter post! I'm sorry xD

"Talk" "You" Think

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-09-2014, 02:56 PM

Hmph! D?gmar stared at her reflection in the water, emerald eyes narrowed sharply. The woman was at a loss what to do wit herself. Hati had disappeared again and the recent going on in Yfir had created quite the ruckus. Her thoughts fell once again to packs but also to her children from the litter she could not bring herself to destroy? She'd stumbled upon Acadia and couldn't help but wonder what became of the others.

A snarl burst from her lips as she slapped the water. What did it matter? Why was she thinking about this? The mottled wraith carried on her way, leaving those poisonous thoughts in the water. More and more she felt like she was standing still. As much as she hated to admit D?gmar Thyre found herself without a purpose and she did not have the slightest clue how to remedy the situation. Especially as she could not figure out what she wanted.

Night fell quiet and cold, pulling the breath from her body in little bursts of fog. The woman had been wandering for the better part of four hours and it was getting to late to turn back now. She sighed and once again continued pausing only when she heard the rustling of movement off to her left and caught the scent of a male. Curious and looking for a little danger she followed the scent, coming up an absolutely massive male. Not only did he tower a good seven inches over her he was massive, built like a mountain? and handsome in a rugged sort of way. Eyes wandered over him not caring if he caught her staring at his scars. A warrior? mmmm?.

"You seem to be looking for something? can I assist you in some way?" she purred.

"Speech"

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-14-2014, 10:02 AM

His crusade was cut short by the appearance of someone who was decidedly not Sacha. He would stop in his tracks and level her with a burning gaze, attempting to deduct at once if she posed a threat or not. He noticed first that her own orbs were as utterly saturated as his own, if a different hue. She was well built, dark of pelt, and he quickly picked out the marks of conflict which shone through her fur like beacons... At least to his eyes. For once in his life, he did not want to be rude. He was too exasperated for that, edging on desperate. "I'm trying to find my infuriatingly incompetent half-sister," he hedged, voice a beep and rumbling bass, like two boulders grating against one another. Oh, of all the things he could say about Sacha. Sweet and caring sure, but with the mental capacity of a rutting squirrel. Of course, why would he share this information with a stranger? The femme meant nothing to him. He almost hinted at the danger she was in, but that would bring about questions and he certainly didn't want that. So he turned to the woman and raised a brow, saying, "You're awfully curious for someone who just happened upon a wolf of my size in the middle of the night." Let's see what rebuttal she had for that.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: LN6hKs6.png]

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-25-2014, 02:23 PM

Emerald gaze wandered lazily over his muscled form.  She didn't care the least bit if he caught her looking.  Eyes flitted back over to his golden ones as he spoke.  An incompetent half-sister hm?  Boy did Dægmar know the feeling!  Her thoughts drifted lightly to Aerndís, the sister she hadn't much seen or thought about in years.  Not that they were ever really close.  Dægmar grinned as she watched the burning heat in his gaze, like he might snap at her in any moment but that was fine with her.  She liked that fire.  If he wanted to take a bite well Dægmar would be happy to oblige, just as long as she got in a few bites of her own.

Dægmar let out a laugh and took a few steps closer.  "My dear, irritable stranger.  Size isn't everything…"  Her muscles flexed loosely, movements betraying years of battle experience as she let the threat in his tone roll down and off her back.  If this brute of a male was trying to scare her he'd have to get used to failure.

"As for curiosity, I'm bored and what better way to make conversation then asking a few harmless little questions, mm?  I'm sure your dolt of a sister will wander back eventually…." And maybe to a rather… unexpected sight.

"Speech"

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-26-2014, 10:14 PM

Lyonovei could not ignore her pointed interest, whether it be in his build or his purpose, but the male felt no reason to question her for it. Let her stare, if that was what she wanted. Fair was fair, of course, and he let his own gaze wander. Lithe, he decided. A well built woman, who bore her own share of markings. Slowly, he raised a brow. “Irritable stranger? Why, that might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.” It was an obvious joke, presented in a dry tone, but he chuckled all the same.

He'd been called far worse. Her quip about size, well... He'd take that in whatever way he wished and she could be damned for it. Lyon rolled his shoulders and squared his posture, doing his best to demonstrate just how much the confident fae lacked in the size department. True, she was no pipsqueak, but even so. Was it so wise to mock him?

“Ask away,” he rumbled. “At this point, leaving her to the bears would make my day.” Oh, there were sordid intentions in her brilliant eyes, he was no fool. But it would ruin the game to call upon them this soon! An evening wandering about in the cold compared to one spent with a... vivacious woman? He withheld a scoff. It was no contest. His introduction was practically a pur, and it brought along a wry grin. “I am Lyonovei Volkov. I don't suppose I could have your name? Or shall you remain an 'irritable stranger' as well?”

"Talk" "You" Think

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-28-2014, 09:37 PM

She held him fixed in her gaze, every movement, every twitch of his muscles being taken in through her eyes.  As Dægmar saw it this could not end badly for her.  If he was game they could have a fun and passionate time and if he was insulted she could egg him on till their meeting ended in battle.  Either way she would get her sweet release.  Though the woman had to admit she actually had the preference for the first option.

"“Irritable stranger? Why, that might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.”"

She grinned, "Well, I am very sweet…. sure you don't want a taste?" He squared up against her and she couldn't decide if he was showing off or getting ready for a fight.  Dægmar spread her legs evenly, rolling her shoulders forward as her hackles raised but the look in her eyes was only mischievous.  She was all for a warm up fight if this big boy wanted to go.  

"Dægmar Thyre… it's a pleasure."  She winked at him.  "How about we turn this into something a bit more interesting.  You ever play truth or dare, Lyonovei?"

"Speech"

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-03-2014, 07:44 PM

The woman teetered on the edge of violence and seduction, and in truth Lyon was entirely captivated. She presented a quarry he did not often get to chase. Honestly, Lyon very rarely pursued anyone simply because they were all-too-often infuriating. Hard to get to the point of love-making when you just wanted to kill something, after all. Then there was this one who seemed to view him in that exact way, but was capitalizing on it... Intriguing. He raised a brow, widening a citrine eye. "Truth or dare? Not since I was a pup, I admit, but perhaps these things get better with time." Certianly with this vixen as his opponent it would be an entirely difference experience.

Her name reminded him of his homeland, if only vaguely. It had the same feel when he rolled it around in his mouth, played in the same colors when he saw it in his mind. Chuckling, he dipped into a bow so low it couldn't have been more sarcastic. "Ladies first, madame." Perhaps retaining the first move would have been advantageous, but if she'd asked he would have to admit to burning curiosity. What on earth were her intentions? Maybe it should have been obvious, maybe it was, but the journey from point A to point B would be one worth taking, and he was dying to get a move on.

"Talk" "You" Think

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-03-2014, 07:58 PM

Dægmar smiled sweetly, lips curving quietly just revealing the tips of her fangs as she watched the male. She could feel the tension, the unleashed anger that rested dormant in him. She wanted to awaken that and turn it into a mix of fury and passion. He wasn't the least bit afraid of her and she could tell she'd at least aroused his interest. Dægmar shifted leisurly on her paws. Now to arouse something else…

"Me first? You know you're supposed to ask truth or dare, but I'll let it slide." Voice floated from her lips in a purr. "Hmmm…. you won't hold it against me if we start a little, mmm, slow? Anticipation makes it so much sweeter. Truth." Eyes narrowed just slightly as the grin spread, Dægmar's head tilting just slightly to her right. What would he ask of her? She couldn't wait!

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-14-2014, 12:25 PM
Heat flushed under his fur. It wasn't even round one and he'd already fucked up. The man rolled his eyes in a desperate bid to cover his blunder, hoping the fae wouldn't notice that she'd startled him. It honestly had been quite some time since he'd partaken in such frivolities. Still, her tone remained sweet, and dare he say it, intoxicating. He was being taken in by her spell a bit faster than he might have wished. In the end, her siren's song ended with a simple word: Truth.

Oh, the possibilities that opened up for him. His eyes narrowed and a wry smile found it's way to his lips. He quirked a brow at Daegmar, looking he up and down as if weighing his options. Maybe he should start simple like 'How old are you' or 'Are you planning to kill me when my back is turned' or 'Do you have a pox on your genitals?' But then where was the fun "Truth, hmm? The hell you're putting me through, you haven't the slightest idea. I'm a curious man, you see." And there's much I want to learn about you, he restrained.

Finally he latched onto one of the thoughts fluttering about in his mind. "Do you belong to any band or faction? If you prove entertaining enough I might have to steal you away for further... games. I'd hate to have to fend off a set of companions." His tone was light, but the words still carried a hint of threat, as if he would actually do such a thing. Even he, in all his arrogance, was uncertain he could tame a woman such as this one. "And... dare."

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-19-2014, 07:47 PM

Oh how she loved watching him.  Every little shift of movement caught her attention and she longed to rip right into him.  Playing this slow and building anticipation was going to be agonizing and Dægmar was quickly beginning to doubt her own resolve.  It would be easier to battle him into submission… maybe…. he was awfully massive and just in a deliciously tantalizing way.  Lyon's jaws could do serious damage if this encounter ended badly.  However, Dægmar's mind was to addled with heat for her to bother with being cautious.

Truth, hmm? The hell you're putting me through, you haven't the slightest idea. I'm a curious man, you see.

"Oh?  Well, ask away baby, I've got nothing to hide and even less shame." Her tail wagged lazily back and forth spreading her scent as she took in his words.   "Yes, I've recently joined the pack called Imperium.  Is that so?  Well… I loooove games.  Especially the dirty ones."

Dare?  Oh wasn't he a brave one.  What she really wanted to dare him was to fuck her but no, no that was too much to soon.  Patience.   She could ask him to lick himself in some interesting places but she didn't want to frighten him off.  Anything weird around here to eat?  Hmmm….

Dægmar smiled.  "Well, I'm being such a lady… you should thank me for easing a bit of your boredom.  I dare you to lick my cheek, whichever one strikes your fancy.  And in return I'll take a dare, whatever you like."

"Speech"

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-29-2014, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 06:54 PM by Lyonovei.)
A pack wolf. Lyon mocked out a dramatic groan, rolling his eyes. What a pain! Of course she would be tied down to something, not that he really planned to take her with him when he was done with her, only... Say he wanted to bump into her again? Finding the spicy fae would be a hassle he'd rather not undertake, but the way she ended her admission had him thinking it might just be worth it. In the end he chuckled and said, "How did I know you'd be difficult?" The massive brute let out a long sigh as he waited for her response. A dare to lick her cheek? In a fit of pup-like mirth he considered springing around her, nipping her right on the ass, but he'd likely loose a few cool points for that. Instead he puffed out his chest, sauntered forwards, drew in close. He craned his neck down and licked her right cheek; a quick, chaste motion. While he lingered, he rumbled, "I dare you to... Hmm, bring me something to eat." He raised a brow, wondering how she would take this decidedly non-raunchy command. Not to mention, it might be nice getting some decent service after all this teasing.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-29-2014, 07:07 PM

Dægmar let his eye-rolling slide, her focus firmly on the game and what she desired the end result to be.  Instead she smiled at him mischievous yet sweet.  They were going to have a grand old time, Dægmar was going to make sure of that.

How did I know you'd be difficult?"

"The best things in life aren't easy," she purred.  She tilted her head, leaving her cheek plain for him to see.  It was such a simple request.  Surely it wasn't enough to cow this great male.  He seemed to consider the dare for a moment but with a puff of his chest he strode forward and licked her on the cheek in a quick, gentle motion that made her giggle.  Awww…. was he feeling a little reserved?  Dægmar would have to do something about that.

She stood smiling, waiting for his dare.  Dægmar stared at him for a moment then shrugged at his dare.  That was a lot more tame than she thought…. of course… she could take it right to the gutter and serve him something completely unexpected.  Best not to push to fast to soon.  "Don't go anywhere, love.  I'll be right back." She sauntered away, let her hips sway and her tail wave as she did so.

--------time skip b/c--------------------

It didn't take her long, ten minutes at most to seize herself a snake.  It hung, writhing weakly in her jaws, still stunned as it had been hibernating quite sweetly neath the roots of a spruce tree from whence the mottle femme dug the creature up.  Pleased with herself she deposited the serpent, still half-alive at Lyon's feet.  "I'm told it's an aphrodisiac but I don't buy most of that herbal crap.  Bon appetit.  Now as for your truth…. hmmmm….  are you a virgin?  As for me I'll take another truth."

"Speech"

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-29-2014, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 07:20 PM by Lyonovei.)
Lyon sat with rapt impatience. He was stupid, stupid, stupid. Why would he send his game away? What if he'd pissed her off, what if she didn't come back? He growled to himself and shifted. But still, if he left and she came back it would be just as bad. He glared. Finally when the bushes rustled and she re-emerged, snake writhing in her jaws, he was so relieved that he tossed his head back and laughed. "The mighty hunter returns! And with such noble prey!" She claimed it was an aphrodisiac and he lifted a brow. "I don't pay much mind to that nonsense either." He snapped his jaws around the creature's top end, separating the head, then crunched down the remainder in short order. He almost choked when Daegmar spoke again. A virgin? "I have a male's impulses, just like any other. Yes, I've spent a night or two with a few choice faes. But to be honest I find most of your kind irksome, with the was the mewl and cling and bitch." Daegmar, of course, being a pleasant exception. "What about you? Gods, you don't have a mate, do you? Because I'll warn you now, with all this teasing I'm prepared to kill if I have to." He rumbled this around the last bites of his meal, brow raised in sardonic anticipation.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-29-2014, 08:25 PM

Emerald gaze lingered on his form, she could see the growing restlessness within him.  Awww…. wasn't this sweet.  Had he missed her.  Velveteen tongue slipped languidly over ivory fangs.  She could felt the heat welling in her body once more, her little hunting trip doing nothing to calm her spiking nerves.  To be honest Dægmar wasn't sure how long she could keep this up.  

She watched him begin to devour the serpent then she grinned as he nearly choked on her question.  Dægmar's stomach flipped for a second as Lyonovei spoke, for a second she thought he was admitting he wasn't into women.  That would've put a dampen on the whole thing.  Of all the males to run into while in heat she wouldn't be surprised if she'd managed to pick a gay one.  Thankfully, though it just seemed he was perturbed by the temperament of most of the women he'd met.  So many were hellbent on monogamy, on clinging and claiming a male as their own.  Dægmar was far more spirited.  She would bother taming him.

Dægmar let out a laugh.  "No, only a cantankerous soul-brother.  I find the whole… mating for life thing to be a bit over-rated."  The mottle wraith turned her head aside as if she were suddenly bashful.  "You do say the sweetest things."  Eyes turned back to him suddenly, blazing with lust.  "You know… you didn't say truth or dare…." She took a few steps forward, seeking for her nose to be only a few inches from his face, her breath spilling like smoke between them.

"Speech"

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-29-2014, 08:43 PM
Relief washed over him, but the grey brute would not let it show. He had displayed enough embarrassing weakness for one meeting, thank you very much. "We share that view," he said shortly. To be honest, this charade was wearing thing. The jests were fun to a point, but he had never been the patient sort. As this 'soul-brother' seemed little to no thread, he allowed any previous worry to wash away. She observed that he had not continued their game, to which the male rumbled, "Perhaps I grow tired of frolics." Her smell was decadent and he found himself less and less capable of lighthearted... merriment or whatever it was they were engaging in.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-29-2014, 09:00 PM

She was glad to hear he wasn't interested in monogamy.  Dægmar had no desire to pledge herself fully to anyone.  The only thing on the femme's mind right now was to ease her own suffering.  She needed to cool this heat and it seemed not even the bitting breath of winter was enough to calm the fire bubbling in her abdomen.  Lyon stated he was growing tired of their idle game.

Dægmar's shoulders rolled sensuously forward as her back dipped slightly, a contented sigh falling from her lips as she stretched.  Half-lidded eyes gazed intently at the male.  "Then perhaps it's time we stop playing games.  I think you know what I want…"  She moved to run her left side down his, to press her flesh into his.  "I dare you to take it."

"Speech"

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-29-2014, 09:17 PM
Lyon moved forward, ready to take her up on her offer, his blood practically boiling. Behind his eyes flashed images of the Xanilov massacre and his breath caught in his throat. Bastard, bastard, bastard, some foreign voice seemed to chant at him. He took a deep breath and locked his heated gaze on the fae before her. He would do what he could to block it out. Yes she was in heat but what did Lyon care if he fathered a litter on her? That was her issue. What did he mind if her brought a few more bastards into the world? Still, the word seemed to burn in his mind. He forced a smirk and slowly circled the woman, trying to affect a teasing air. Surely she was as desperate as he was, perhaps he would find some distraction in that. "You mistake me for a lesser man, a kind one." Damn his morals. Damn his heritage, his muddy royal blood.

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-29-2014, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 10:02 PM by Dægmar.)

His body hesitated and keen emerald eyes caught that subtelest of motions.  Dægmar breathed the world of the warrior and the language of physicality. Her head turned back, eyes searching for his.  Surely her big, strong man wasn't having second thoughts?  No… they'd come to far.  He wasn't leave.  If she had to throttle him within an inch of his life to win this little game of theirs she would do it.

Their eyes met and he slowly started to circle her.  Tail curled over her back, letting the wind stain the air with her sinful scent.  What was he waiting for…. teeth grit together as she worked to calm her breathing and her desires.  She was still the master of her own body even if she had ever intention of indulging her lustful passions.

"Lesser?  Oh no darling, If anything I'm mistaking you for more. Leave your morality at the door. There's nothing wrong with two burning bodies find sanctuary in one another's touch.  I know the consequences… I can live with them." Dægmar stepped forcefully forward, attempting to stop his circling, to bring herself right to him.  "We stopped playing awhile ago, and if you think I'm going to let you just walk away now you've got another thing coming.  So whatever is making you doubt?  You'd better do away with it and focus on me… because I'm not stopping." Dægmar lunged toward him, tongue seeking to stroke his neck just under his jawline, her upper right limb raising with her body as she attempted to drape it over him, just in front of his shoulder blades.  Dægmar wanted to pull her body into his, to drown whatever was holding him back in the ecstasy of her own heat.

"Speech"

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-29-2014, 10:19 PM
With her advance, there was nothing left for the male but to give in. He had played her game, she had played his, both figuratively and literally. It was a more interesting courting than he'd ever experienced, and perhaps that would in some ways right the imagined wrongs. Someday, he might look back on this evening and laugh about what an uptight fool he'd been, but at the moment there was no way to tell. Regardless, his senses were alight, singing with desire, and her words were sweet on his ego. He did not speak, only growled out his anticipation and acquiescence. The bruteish male swelled to his full height and for once did as he was bid.

-fade to black-

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-04-2015, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015, 10:19 AM by Dægmar.)
Turning her head elegantly the mottled wraith pulled back to gaze at the male, green eyes flashing as she waited with baited breathe to see if he'd finally give into his feelings or if she needed to further persuade him.  Once again she felt the stirrings of battle lust mixing in with her her sexual lust.  It was confusing, it was wonderful and she certainly hoped this man liked it rough.  The lines between physical contact often blurred to the writhing warrior woman.  Touch was touch, pain and ecstasy could cross respective lines and blur into something so divinely sweet.

-fade-