size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-08-2014, 07:14 PM

She had done her best to keep her thoughts from the swelling belly that Motif would boast, knowing they would only serve pain if she entertained them long. So, to sort of cheer herself up a bit the dark girl would find her paws carrying her to where Bass and Wren shared a den. She had no doubt that Bass was out and about, but very likely his babies, and obviously their mother would be at the den. Thoughts of the new little lives excited her, but she knew she should keep collected as long as possible. Likely she would be the one helping with all of the births, she?d have to start thinking about studying up on childbirth.
Bright eyes would blink back the wind as she drastically changed her direction to reach the den. Still not deterred she would lope to the entrance, every bit as windblown as she?d ever been in her life. Taking in a breath she?d knock, hoping to get a glimpse of her future nieces and nephews. "Hello..?" Her delicate voice would barely breach the wind as she took a seat outside her brother?s den.

""

Wren

gems
size
build
player
11-08-2014, 07:45 PM

Pregnant. She had only been informed of it about a week ago---and yet, almost everyone knew about it. Including Bass' family members. Rhythm...Harmony, Motif...who else? She couldn't doubt that Destruction wolves from other packs heard, as well! But those who knew didn't exactly bother Wren now. It was the effects that this pregnancy brought, and the crap ton of thinking! She wasn't in season when she had returned home with Bass! And even so, she was sitting here, clearly pregnant and in a bad mood. Why? What had caused such a confusing situation?! It had come to Wren's attention that Motif was pregnant as well. Weird things were happening, weird things. Either way, she didn't want pups now. Especially when she was still partially weak. Birthing them...raising them...it'll all be too much! Wren released a low, guttural growl, when suddenly a soft and slightly familiar voice kissed her ears. She instantly found her paws, hackles raised and minty gaze burning. "Who is there?!" The pregnant dame shuffled about and continued to glare toward the entrance of the den...until that familiar face was seen. Wren instantly stopped and sucked in breath.
"Oh...Rhythm." She huffed and took a moment to recover from her sudden panic. Then, crawled out of the den uneasily and sat down beside the chocolate dame. "I'm sorry...I guess I'm a little stressed out." She hummed simply, voice nervous. She moved her tail over her cold paws as a gentle breeze stirred her messy fur and caused her to shiver lightly. But it was ignored. Wren, letting out another weak sigh, turned to the girl and smiled. "Bass isn't here at the moment...but if need anything, I'd be happy to hel--" She choked and shook her head. "Ahh...I mean, I'll be sure to tell him you came by." With her pregnancy and her already recovering state, she wouldn't be able to do much of anything to help. And she didn't exactly see why Rhythm would visit just to see her. After all, they didn't know each other at all. Only that one time when Motif called them to assist with the clean up...

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-08-2014, 07:57 PM

She would sit for a bit longer than she would have thought if someone was home, she couldn?t hear the voice over the wind in her ears. However, with a it more patience Wren?s features would be seen at the entrance, obviously relaxing at the sight of her sister-in-law. The pregnant woman would emerge, moving to seat herself next to Rhythm. She would skim an apology, but Rhythm would shake her head there was no need for apologies. Though, "You should really try and relax, stress is not good for your babies." She didn?t want to overstep her bounds, but her number one priority would be the health of Wren and her brother?s children.
The woman would go on, offering that she?d be happy to tell Bass that she?d come by. Again she?d shake her head, though her smile would widen a bit. "I came you see you, mother-to-be." She?d say easily. "I had to come and say my first hello." She?d find her eyes moving from Wren?s features to her abdomen, feeling again the strange emotions well up within her.

""

Wren

gems
size
build
player
11-15-2014, 09:00 PM

Last time the two had met, at the clean-up, Rhythm was a bit shocked from the sudden announcement that her and Bass had become husband and wife. Wren hadn't gotten the chance to see her true self. Now...she does. Rhythm seemed like a very likeable lady with a definitely friendly personality. She was calm, comforting. It reminded her of her own mother, when she was younger. Of course before she passed away. "I came to see you, mother-to-be. I had to come and say my first hello." An easy, relaxed giggle left Wren's lips. Mother...it felt weird to carry that title. To be called a mother. She wondered how it'd really feel to have her own little children snuggled up so close to her, and learning things from her and Bass. Wren frowned and watched as Rhythm turned down to look at her abdomen, and her own eyes followed, neck craning as she focused in nervously. She swallowed hard and sighed.
"Thanks, Rhythm. I really love the company." The dame took her eyes off of her abdomen for a moment so she could study Rhythm's expression. Then, they turned back to her body. A sudden wave of feelings washed over her then. She buried her head into her chest and clenched down on her jaw. These feelings...she couldn't tell if they were good or bad. But they made her go all teary. Wren breathed out and smiled to the chocolate woman, minty eyes glistening. "I bet they are happy that you're here, too." She turned back down to glance at her belly. Currently...she was carrying little lives within her. It made her feel weird. But happy in a way. She wondered if she'd really be able to raise them..."Have you ever had children before? I don't mean to get nosy...maybe I'm just a tad nervous..."

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-16-2014, 10:53 PM

She?d notice that it wouldn?t take so very long for the woman to settle down and accept her presence. She?d even manage to pull a giggle from the dame?s lips, bringing her more at ease as the words left Rhythm?s mouth. She had to get excited about these babies, and she would. Soon she?d have little nieces and nephews to worry about. Still looking a bit worried, but relaxing slowly, Wren would go on with her own vocals admitting that she would enjoy the company.
She would watch as Wren became emotional, but she?d refrain from offering physical comfort. She?d just listen carefully, intent on being there for the woman and taking her words to heart. She?d smile sweetly as she mentioned that they were happy to see her too. She wouldn?t expect the next question though, her eyes widening a bit as they would betray her surprise at the question. Still, she?d relax, giggling softly. "No, I don?t have any of my own. My mother did though, and she taught me a lot about child rearing." Another reason she never wished for her own babies.

""

Wren

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2014, 07:31 AM

"No, I don't have any of my own. My mother did though, and she taught me a lot about child rearing." Wren was pretty surprised to hear that Rhythm didn't have any children. She held a very motherly attitude. Again, she reminded her of her own mother. She was warm and welcoming. It sure was strange. But Rhythm seemed pretty sure that she wasn't interested in pups, anyways. And Wren could definitely understand that. At first, she wasn't interested in pups. But here she was now, with a belly full of children. The white-faced dame smirked and laughed almost evilly, tail thumping lightly against the earth. Would this girl really get away with refusing to have any pups at all? Really? Wren shifted her weight to the side and returned to her relaxed state, before replying to the chocolate dame. "Oh, I see." She thought for a moment, and then continued, her smirk suddenly returning. "Ahaah, do you like pups? Don't you want some of your own someday?"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-30-2014, 06:03 PM
Wren was rather easy to talk to, Rhythm would slowly begin to realize why her brother had been so smitten. Though she still couldn't say she knew her well Rhythm couldn't find fault in her brother's chosen mate. Only that she wished she'd known what was going on before she and Bass became mates. Wren seemed to find amusement in her words as she laughed heartily, her tail causing a beat upon the floor. Rhythm would tilt her head slightly as she listened to the questions asked, not quite sure about her amusement. "I suppose I like pups," She'd answer easily, "I've never really had a chance to interact with any though. I may know a low, but it was only from word of mouth mostly." Her mother had no pups to train Rhythm on after all. "Honestly I would prefer not to give to birth." She'd conclude, all the knowledge she'd obtained would taint her desire to procreate.