Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 01:58 PM

His eyes watched the waterfall carefully from the edge of the pool of water. It was easy to see why life flourished here, it was like a sanctuary in the north. While it was still cold, it had an abundance of prey making a place that was easy to stay in for survival until he went to the south with the warmer weather. Migi had only caught the name of Trica's mate, nothing else. But he knew he looked like her, on top of that they would no doubt share scents and he would be vigilant.
Migi had completely forgotten about Trica's warning about the male. After all, it wasn't like he cared much for what anyone had to say anyway. He was curious, if he put Trica on a tight leash, he may as well be worth that much. It wasn't like Migi was entirely interested, after all, he wasn't sure fighting for the woman was worth it for his own benefit.
His frosted ear tips moved to listen to the surroundings. He must have been around here somewhere. Despite not being part of the pack, he should have been staying close to keep an eye on Trica. Only a fool wouldn't do that with one of his women.

Speech,
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! 

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 11:08 PM
Suzaro had come upon Waterfall Peak, the place where Trica had happened to see Migi a couple times, the male wolf that happened to have made contact with his mate, golden orbs showing frustration as he could smell the scent of the brute a couple miles. He bolted toward the male's direction, eyes showing determination as he soon could see a wolf with a more darker pelt than him. His scent mixed with his mate as a small growl erupted through his throat to get the male's attention. He was not sure if he would have to be in a fight with him; but, if he did, there was no way he would back down. He loved Trica, and did not wish for anyone else to steal her away from him.

"You're the one they call, Migi, I assume," Suzaro spoke in a montone and deep tone, the way he talked the first time he had ever met Trica. He would remember the first time she and him had decided to become mates, and, when Trica had talked to Migi, he thought that he was doing something that Trica had not appreciated, the thought made him sick to his stomach as his golden optics met the other wolf's crimson ones.

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 11:20 PM

Suzaro would approach with what seemed to be anger, but Migi showed nothing. His unemotional state remained as he only stood face to face with the man he was simply curious about. He wouldn't dream of taking another man's woman away. He did not know the tears, he did not know the fights, he did not know the bond between them. There was just something in the back of his head, that told him not to destroy something like that. There were plenty of women out there, and for sure Migi would have more than one. He was a disaster after all.
"Yes." he said simply. Watching him with those blood orange eyes. Suzaro was bigger than him, but that didn't frighten him. "You are Suzaro." he just plain pointed out.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Suzaro glared, "So, Trica did tell you about me. Why does she keep on coming to you, she always makes me worried for I don't even know if I am doing everything right for her. I am furious that she would come to another male and not talk to me about any of her problems, and why does she go to you anyway?" His golden orbs shown a bit of curiousness and frustration hauled up inside of his mind. What had he done to make Trica come to Migi? Did she not trust him? Many questions surrounded his mind to the point where he just thought about collapsing. He sighed and sat on his haunches. His eyes focused on Migi, "I did not come here for a fight, but if you steal my mate, you'll regret it."

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 11:38 PM

Did he really think Trica chose him over Suzaro. He had everything wrong, he made Trica more upset than anything, emotions he could not grasp. Though Suzaro had every right, but here and now Migi would try to reassure him. "She didn't come to me for anything. She loves you. Suzaro, she puts all of her trust, her life in your paws. I would not dream of touching another man's mate." he said this with no sense of emotion.
As he settled on his haunches he looked at him. "All I told her is to be careful, because it might effect you and she needs to be conscious of her actions for that." he shut his blood orange eyes. Suzaro did not come here for a fight, neither did he. He had no desire to harm Suzaro, nor Trica. They were both proving to better his existence even if he didn't like it.

Speech,