ardent

cuddle with a kitty!!!

Borealis

gems
size
build
player
11-09-2014, 11:49 PM
So I have my boy Bo here! Meet Borealis, my northern lights kitty cat! He's an actual cat, a domestic cat of the Norwegian Forest Cat variety. You can see his profile for the deets but long story short he's a friendly but arrogant and unpredictable little tom cat. He's cuddly (when he feels like it) and playful (when he wants to be) and like all cats insatiably curious, so it won't be difficult to convince him to hang out with wolves even though he thinks they're worthless in general. So basically I'm just looking for people who may be interested in posting with him at all. Sorry, not interested in someone randomly killing my eight hundred gem investment two posts in so I'd like to stick to some fairly friendly wolves or ones with enough self control to not just start chewing on him right away.

Herne

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-09-2014, 11:53 PM
I want to have a puppy meet him! :D Herne or Faite ~ Both would think he was cool and neither would chew on him so ya know it's obviously a perfect match

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Titania would be very interested in meeting him. And of course she won't harm him since she's as gentle as a feather.
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Keiki

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alamea
11-10-2014, 03:48 AM
Freya if pretty friendly, she might kill him with the amount of questions she'd ask but she'd never hurt him.

I also have Keiki... who might, just might try to chew on his tail, but only because she doesn't know what he is. XD
[Image: VAzkBpg.png]

Borealis

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2014, 07:28 AM
I'm cool with playful chewing or accidental smooshing, I'm just not ready for him to be meeting up with the type of wolf that would be like "look, a small and adorable creature. I am offended by it's adorableness. I must slay it immediately" y'know? XD I'll try and get up threads for you guys with him over the next few days or if you make one and post here I'll post to it.