Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
11-10-2014, 11:55 AM

The willows seemed eerie this time of year, some of the branches were stripped of all their leaves; the barren skeletons tipping towards the earth, dragging along the ground. Many of the branches were only half empty however and the brilliant gold of the dying leaves almost too bright in the early morning autumn light. Novocaine stomped his way through the light leafy curtains, they rustled as he pushed his form through.
His good eye scanned the forest, narrowed against the glare of yellow, the other empty socket peering out at the world. He had learned that some wolves would go out of their ways not to look at it, and at first it had angered him but then he had made a game out of it, just how uncomfortable could he make someone by constantly shifting so that the empty right eye was always in their view; he won when they closed their eyes to get it out of their vision. He wondered if he could use it as a way to get information out of others? though he very much doubted it.

Please note: Novocaine is missing his right eye entirely, an empty socket is all that remains in its stead. Not all of his tables reflect that as of yet!

[Image: Novocaine_zps6b647269.png]

Hexx

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-10-2014, 12:17 PM

She had made her home in these lands the past two days. Sleeping under the bare trees, lurking in the shadows, playing tricks on passing wolves. Today was no different either. She had set out right before sunrise and was still moving through the trees. Her sleek black pelt seemed to reflect off the morning sunlight that made way through the trees. It made her hard not to be seen by others.

Shuffling through her nose caught wind of a strange she had not met. Curving her self around the trees like a snake she made sure she could catch sight of the male. He was rather handsome. Tall, well built, lean muscles underneath his pelt. He was certainly a good thing to see in the morning. In fact, it was a view to get use to. Moving from behind him she switched onto his right side stealing another well glance at him. His right eye was gone. How intriguing. It didn't make her feel disgusted or disturbed at all. She actually felt a bit curious as to what happen.

Prowling forward on long legs she growled softly to make herself known. "Good morning." Her voice would dance like silk ribbons until they found a place in his mind. "Care to spare your time to a lady like myself?" She moved closer to him showing herself fully. Her red eyes glimmering slightly as the sunlight shone down upon the two.
"Speech"

Novocaine

Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
11-10-2014, 01:05 PM

He was not exactly always aware of his surrounding, the midnight female avoiding his notice as he continued to tromp through the trees. Her scent was all around the area, he had noticed it when he had first entered but paid it no attention as it had been stale when he had first picked up on it. Now he was only just beginning to become aware it was growing fresher. He was about to stop and cast his gaze about when a soft growl grabbed his attention. Instantly his demeanor changed, his fur rising, ears pulling back and fangs revealed. A deep growl resonated from him as he locked his good eye on the woman.
The former Elysius boy didn?t drop his defensive stance right away, not even after she spoke and moved closer. His one eyed gaze roved over her, drawing in the curves of her form and he finally began to relax. ?Always.? He spoke gruffly, not exactly charming. Still salmon tongue lashed out across his lips and he had a hard time keeping his gaze from her figure.

Please note: Novocaine is missing his right eye entirely, an empty socket is all that remains in its stead. Not all of his tables reflect that as of yet!

Hexx

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-10-2014, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014, 01:32 PM by Hexx.)

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, And they're like It's better than yours, Damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, But I have to charge

?Always.? Good. It was just the word she wanted to hear. If she had gotten a no...well let's just say he might not have been walking away with his left eye either.

Circling around him one time she kept her distance. Yet the second time she went closer to him until their fur could brush against him. Her black sleek fur intertwining with his white and grey fur. "How kind of you to spare your time to a lost cause like myself." Stopping in front of him she sighed softly. Moving away from hims he stood in front of him. She surely was working hard to catch his heart and eye. Making sure each and every one of her curves showed and her eyes glimmered the right way. If she played her cards right this meeting would work in her favor. And if she played out everything right this meeting would change things for the both of them. Taking a seat she lifted her paw slightly. "Maybe you can make me have a purpose? It's gets lonely and boring being a lost cause."

"Speech"

Novocaine

Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
11-10-2014, 05:03 PM

Poor Novocaine was way out of his element, he had certainly dealt with his fair share of women in his short lifetime but they had always actively sought positions of power over him, made sure he knew where he stood and for the most part they were all sources of great annoyance for the boy. This? This was new and he didn?t know how to react. Certainly some baser part of him was flipping out, the pure animal instinct that had yet to fully rear its ugly head.
She spoke in velvet soft tones, but Novocaine was having a hard time focusing he was suddenly all too aware of her form pressed into him. His skin tingled, leaving a trail of where she had made contact as she went. It took a moment for him to gather himself enough to speak and even then his voice was hoarse. "Yeah, well?" He swallowed the lump in his throat. Dammit! What the hell was she doing to me?
She was in front of her, seemingly moving so that every curve was visible and Novocaine swallowed hard. She seated herself and the boy felt the overwhelming desire to follow suit. She posed him a question and instantly a sick grin spread across his face. Was she really implying what he thought she was? And why not? Catalya had pets of her own, his former sister certainly had kept her own fair share though she had led them in the lie that they were free to choose? Which they were, freedom or become a cripple, great choices. He spoke with a sort off kilter smoothness to his voice, clearly not very experienced in this game as of yet: "I don?t see why I can?t, someone has got to save you from your boredom."

"Speech"

Hexx

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-10-2014, 05:19 PM

I know you want it, The thing that makes me, What the guys go crazy for. They lose their minds, The way I wind, I think its time

She could tell she was driving him crazy. The way he spoke she could tell he wasn't trained in this like she was. Standing she stretched so that she was in a bowing position. Her hind in the air. Lifting her tail up high she flicked it once before going into a normal standing position.

"I don?t see why I can?t, someone has got to save you from your boredom."

Moving back up to him. Putting her nose into his scruff of the neck she growled softly. "And since you are the one who saved me, you have to be the one who gives me orders.." Her voice trailed off softly. "So what will your first order be, my lord?" She let a wicked smile make way to her face. Her red eyes glimmering with such wicked innocence she let them find a place looking into his blue eye.

"Speech"

Novocaine

Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
11-11-2014, 08:46 PM

She stood and this time he remained seated, drawing in the sight of her aching form. One steel blue eye running along her spine to her rump, which his gaze rested on for a moment, before watching the flicking curve of her tail; it was almost disappointing for him when she rose to a more natural standing position. She moved then, pushing her nose into his scruff and he froze, ears flicking back, eyes widening and lips curling up quickly. But then she was speaking and his position eased again, the defensive nature within him quieting.
My lord? It sent a trill of energy through him, and the grin once more returned to his features. Struggling to remain in control of his now raging hormones he forced a chuckle. "That seems fair." He was struggling to remain a hold of his senses, fighting the urge to simply stick his face into her fur. "And what shall I call you?"

"Speech"

Hexx

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-11-2014, 11:50 PM

""And what shall I call you?"

"Most call me Hexx, but you can call me whatever you so please to." Her voice was soft and hushes only for his ears. Removing her nose from his scruff she walked out in front of him before walking around in wide circles around him. She was interested in learning every little corner of his body, but first she assumed he would wanna know her body more.

Once she had gone one full well circle around his masculine body she stretched out again. Her legs reaching forward and toes gripping into the ground. Her rear in the air once again before she planted herself into a laying position on the ground. Flicking her tail every few moments behind her she looked at the male with a begging look in her eyes. "Why don't you relax and come lay next to me?" The words flowing smooth like a gentle stream. "Also, does my lord have a name he goes by?" She was curious just what he new play things name was. Of course she didn't intend for him to be a play thing for too long. Sooner or later, if she could, she wanted him tied down and chained to herself.

"Speech"

Novocaine

Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
11-19-2014, 12:31 PM

She spoke her name and the boy rolled it around inside his head, trying it out mentally. Still her breath upon his ears causes a tingling across his skin. He could smell only her, swimming in the scent on her fur. Then she was gone and he snapped open eyes he hadn?t realized had been closed. Steel blue followed her as she circled again and he found himself sitting up straighter.
Then as she stood before him, he once more was given a clear view of her rump. Raised into the air and his gaze quickly followed the curve of her back to end at the base of her tail. Then she was laying across from him, an invitation to join her echoing inside his mind before he fully grasped it. Rising to his paws he moved to her left side, slowly and uncertainly lowering himself down upon the ground. "Uh? Novocaine." He answered, still finding his mind was slow to process words.

"Speech"