Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Okay so lately I've been really considering bringing in a new character of mine, but the thing is that if I did, I'd really want to have her sister played. Now, playing two siblings by yourself can get boring at times, so that's where you lovely Ala citizens come in <3

Roxine, the wolf that I'll be playing, has a reference that can be found here for your viewing pleasure. Rox's design is pretty simple, so you can do whatever you want in terms of design.

My only requirement for Rox's sister is that she be blind in at least one eye, as Roxy will be really protective over her and do her best to protect her sister from the world. How her sister feels about this is entirely up to you, and she can appreciate it or find it annoying as you see fit.

The two will be one year old and will turn 2 in the summer of year 5.

other than that, this is going to be entirely open! I'll have Rox's account up and running soon (probably within a week or so max) and I'll probably make a decision on the player of her sister within two weeks of the first application being posted, depending on interest. I definitely want these two to arrive on Ala together, and beyond that, Rox at least will try to stick as close to her sister as she can after their arrival as well.

I can't think of anything else, so here's the form:

CODE
Name: -- -- Valence (possibilities include Sidra, Matsi, or Aeris)
Appearance: you can say as much or little as you need to here; i just want a quick idea of what you're going for. remember, she is at least partially blind!
Personality: at least 150 words (site minimum for profiles)
RP Sample: I don't care how long this is either ~ just show me how you'd play her!

Mingan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
11-12-2014, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014, 02:41 PM by Mingan.)
Name: Sidra Valence (possibilities include Sidra, Matsi, or Aeris)

Appearance: The beautiful mixed coat of a dark brown and caramel color is beautiful beyond compare. Her legs, being built and yet thin, causes her to stand between 28, close to 29 inches in her height. She weighs around 130 lbs. Sidra has beautiful hetero chromatic optics that resemble that of the golden sun, and the stars. Her right eye is the golden color that shines whenever light reaches it, and, due to being blind in her left eye and not being able to be seen, it is hard to tell what her left eye color appears to be, so the cloudiness makes it appear silver in color. Her back paws are the caramel color, almost like a light color of mud mixed together, while her front paws are the dark brown color that matches her coat. The tip of her tail is black, as well as the inside of her ears, but, the tip of her tail is the caramel color just like her paw. The beautiful colors that are mixed between her semi-dark and light coat color, will definitely make anyone envy the beauty that surrounds her.

Personality: Sidra is an often friendly soul, but, due to her sister being next to her and often trying to show her around so that she did not bump into anything, even though she can see fine in her other eye, makes her a bit irritated from time to time. Though, she does have a knack for fishing and being somewhat of a flirt whenever she meets a male that she likes, but, she can be a friendly and courageous wolf to be around. Even though her right eye sometimes slows her down, she still has fun and can be good at hunting and fishing like the other wolves that she had seen on her journeys with her sister. She will keep her protected just like how Roxine will will keep her protected. She has a good relationship with her sister ever since she could see, and she had been happy ever since she had opened her eyes. whenever there is something dangerous, she makes sure that she does not go wherever danger can strike, but, even though she cannot see very good, she always makes sure that her sister is fed and cared for before herself, which makes Roxine and herself such a good duo, doing anything for each other. Sidra, being the kind and courageous wolf that she is, would even die for Roxine if she ever had to, that is how close her bond with Roxine is.

Alignment: Lawful Good

RP Sample: The surrounding landscape that filled the girl's right eye, seemed blurry and not noticeable to say the least. While her left eye, being the gold that it is, is able to see clearly and make things easier to notice, though, if someone were to stand on her right side, would make things a bit difficult to notice. The autumn wind surrounded her coat, causing some hair to fly off her coat due to some shedding. She sniffed, catching every scent that surround her nostrils, causing them to twitch from time to time. Her lobes stood upright, making sure to catch every sound that was to reverberate in her ears. A small exhale left her mouth as she looked to Roxine, a smile on her maw. Ever since she had been a pup, she looked up to her sister for guidance due to the blindness that plagued her left optic. Her voice was gentle and pristine, making everyone who were to approach her to stop and listen to her soothing tone, even if she was only a year old.

"Roxine, I do not sense any danger yet, we can keep moving now," she would bark happily, her dark brown and ebony tail swaying to and fro as she walked a bit slowly as to not bump into anything that was to be on her right side. Even though her blindness did slow her down, it did not stop her to enjoy life and to have fun with her sister. That was when she could catch the sound of a hare, bunching away on some fresh leaves that have fallen from a branch not too far from here. Her stomach growled in anticipation for the meal as Sidra crouched low to the ground, hiding in the confinements of the shadows so that the hare would not notice her sudden attack upon it. When she was sure the hare was in perfect striking distance, she leaped upon the creature and shook the life out of it. Even though she was young, she was an outstanding hunter and made sure that her sister and herself were well fed every day.

She approached Roxine, dropping the carcass to the ground as a small pool of blood surrounded the hare that was slightly beginning to whiten so that it would blend into the snow that would begin to fall soon. Her one good eye focused on her sister, "Please, eat Roxine. Do not worry about me, I'll be sure to eat something that passes by on our journey, so eat up before the cold destroys the warm meat," she would bark, the smile still staying upon her face.