Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-13-2014, 10:02 PM

She walked near the knolls with curiosity. This place was so near Seracia but so many things had changed. No doubt this pack would not be like the others. As Arian limped towards the borders, her head raised back in a call for the alpha. She needed to make sure Isokan would be safe. Of course they would work on their fighting skills, they were not to be seen as weak. This world was a cruel place she was well aware of that. She was no stranger to blood and gore as many thought she was.
Sitting patiently she watched the autumn weather, her fur rustling in the wind. She smelt someone she knew in these lands, but she would not make note of it. It was none of her business anymore to worry about the lives of those who were not of her pack unless they were an ally. From which this, she had no clue.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-15-2014, 12:13 PM

Valentine approached with the practiced ease of one who knew no fear. His gaze was direct and piercing; unblinking in his scrutiny of the visitor, and his stride was long, lazy and coupled with the rolling gait of a great cat. The slate brute radiated supremacy. It was a carefully cultivated look, one that he hoped would make potential troublemakers rethink their wickedness.

"Greetings," he boomed, giving the fae one final once over before locking eyes with her. She smelled of a pack, but which one, he couldn't say for sure. What was she? A defector? A spy? Another one of those alliance seeking worry warts? "My name is Valentine and I am the alpha here. What brings you to Imperium?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-17-2014, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014, 01:42 PM by Arian.)

Arian couldn't say she was in a super mood, but that would not effect her behavior. She found herself adapting to situations easily. As was her crippled leg no longer a burden on her healing and fighting skills. As the young man approached a smirk rose on her face for a moment. He was a striking man. A nice break from the females that ran most of the packs.?"My name is Arian, I'm the a lphess of the northern pack isokan."?she stated as she stayed calm easily.

"I'm here to find out if you would like to remain neutral with us. Im not asking for an alliance, I barely know of your pack. But we will not harm you unless you harm us first. If a war should break out isokan can provide aid but then we would consider an aliance with you"?She hoped this made sense. It did to her at least, Isokan did not need enemies, not now.?

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.