Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
11-18-2014, 07:04 AM
Surreal

Silver legs stretched, pale paws extending to grab the earth rushing beneath her as she surged southeast. The blood rushed through her body, roaring in her ears like some enraged beast. It was matching for the rage in her chest. He hadn?t come home since his fool headed charge to fight where he wouldn?t be needed. It had been weeks since he had charged off. Winter had swept in, and snow flurried to the earth around her, a white spangled blizzard of streaks around her. Her silver and black timber back was dusted with flakes, steam bursting from between bared teeth.

She crashed into a shallow fjord in one of the southern rivers, the snow swollen water buffeting her body as she forced herself through. Water poured from her fur as she surged up the other bank, splattering the mud frozen hard by the nights frost. She wanted answers. Where the hell was Falk. What had happened. And what the hell were they going to do about it. A snarl rolled from her chest, frustration bubbling to the surface and becoming a roar as the scent of her destination reached her nostrils. Sibelle was back. Safe. Where the hell was Falk, then?

The roar turned to a strident howl, thrown to the air as she came to a stop, just short of the border. Her anger lent her no rest; as her head lowered, her paws automatically began pacing. Back and forth, her mismatched eyes flashing. She would get her answers. Her children deserved to know why papa had not returned. It wasn't truly only rage that drove her fury; it was fear, and an impending sense of loss. She didn't want to have her children grow up like she had; with a father missing when they'd known him well enough to attach a face to the sense of love and protection that came with the word "Papa".

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2014, 12:43 PM

The call that rang was unmistakable. Her sister in law. But there was something different in her voice. Something that made the russet woman freeze. Anger echoed loud and clear, along with the demand for her presence. Without hesitation she would launch herself forward, nose pointed in the direction of the gray woman. Her lengthy stride would bring her to halt at the border, about two feet standing between them. Her singular gaze roamed the woman, but she was unharmed. Concern etched into her features, a frown pulling her scarred lips down. "Surreal, what's wrong?" her gaze would flicker behind the woman, expecting to see Falk. But her brother never appeared. Sees began to claw its way inside her mind, panic threatening to flare. Concern immediately turned to fear as she gazed at the woman, silently begging her to soothe her fears and tell her that Falk was fine. The last time she could remember seeing her brother was at the birth of his children. She held no recollection that he had been to Arcanum with Cru to free her. Torn ears pulled back against her skull as time seemed to stretch on endless before the gray woman spoke.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
11-18-2014, 12:59 PM
Surreal

It felt like hours, but was merely minutes, before her summons was answered with Sibelles arrival at the border. Surreal turned to face her russet sister-in-law, tail slashing the air behind herself like an angry cat, as Sibelle inquired as to what was wrong. Sibelles one eye searched the surrounding area, and instinctively, Surreal knew she expected to see Falk. She saw the moment concern switched over to fear as Falk didn?t show himself. ?What is wrong, is that I haven?t seen Falk in weeks. Not since he charged of like an idiot to the Challenge your mate called to get you back. I tried to tell him that you had your mate to fight for you, and that he had our children to think about, and it?s like he didn?t even hear me.? It was a struggle to keep her voice from turning to a snarl.

Her paws brought her to pacing again, desperate to work off the anger; to think rationally. ?The children are asking ?Where is Papa?? and I can?t give them an answer, because I don?t know. All I do know is that your mate may have an answer. If it happens that they have taken him? I cannot challenge for him. I have Regulus, Zuriel and Faite to think about, or I would already be out for their blood if they have done something. Their father is missing; I can?t risk being taken from their lives as well.? And then the anger shattered on the rocky cliff of despair, her haunches hitting the ground as a choked sob rattled her throat. ?I don?t know what to do, ?Belle.?

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2014, 02:35 PM

Everything would stop. The world as she knew it, stopped spinning. Falk had accompanied Cru to Arcanum. It was another gap in her memory. Her brother had left his family behind to come fight for her freedom. While she loved her brother dearly, and knew that they would both do anything for each other, she wished he had listened to his mate. The rage in Surreals voice would register, but the words didn't. All she could do was stare in shock. It wasnt until the gray woman mentioned Cru that she would snap back into reality. Cru. Cru was there, Cru would have known that Falk was there. But why hadn't Cru told her? Was this his way of keeping her away from Arcanum? By allowing her brother to suffer at her expense? "Cru, he didn't....He didn't tell me." Her voice was soft, uncertain. She didn't care that she probably sounded crazy for not knowing that her own brother was at the challenge. All she cared about what that he didn't tell her.

Surreal would finally break, a strangled sob leaving her lips as she admitted her loss. Rushing forward, she would aim to embrace her sister in law without second thought. "Surreal, I will get him back." Her voice held promise, her brother would not spend the rest of his days trapped in Arcanum, if that was where he was. But it had to be true, Falk would never abandon his family, especially now that he had children. It was so unlike her brother. Her fear was slowly beaten down by anger. They had taken her brother, held him captive. Her own mate had failed to tell her that her own brother next left the pack, or even come to see that she was well. She should have known, she should have known that Falk would have come to check on her, or even come to visit. Already her mind kicked into overdrive as she prepared plans. Her brother was coming home, one way or another. "You and the kids should stay here, in Solstice, until Falk returns at least. Please." Her singular orb would search her face, desperately hoping that she would agree. There seemed to be no bounds for what Arcanum would do to punish her.

"Burn Baby Burn"