Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
11-20-2014, 03:03 PM

"Mevia... Hurry the fuck up." The behemoth beckons for his little albino puppet, the wolverine trailing slowly behind him as her attention is focused on carrying a small hare within her jaws. Neios had instructed the woman to find a gift for his dear sister, a peace offering that would hopefully rekindle their dying flames. He has not seen either of his sisters since they had gotten separated, and his desire to reunite his family was overwhelming. He has always felt a sense of security when around his siblings, maybe because his father had always been a legend for the three of them to remember. They had been abandoned by their mother at an early age, and they were all they had in this world. He would always ensure his siblings were protected, even if that meant forfeiting his life to ensure theirs went on. After all, who else would he prefer to stand beside him other than another Saxe?

He trails dangerously close to the borders of a pack now, he can tell this is pack lands because the stench of territorial urine is overwhelming. His nose crinkles in disgust, and he wonders what leader had convinced his dear sister to join their pack. He comes to a halt just inches from the invisible line that separates rogues from members, and his skull tilts back, and a eerie howl seeps from his circled lips. It is a summon for his dear sister, and her only, but he does not doubt the alpha of these lands will be joining their meeting as well.

"Speech"

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
12-02-2014, 09:40 AM

A call rises through the knolls, a voice that took a moment for her to place it as it woke her. My, my, she'd slept so late! Unusual after a year-and-some of being alone, she generally slept lightly and at a minimum. She yawned, stretching luxuriously, and then the voice clicked. Neios? Well what do you know, he'd finally decided to show back up. Wonder if their dear sweet sister was with him or if she'd managed to get herself killed. As much as she loved her siblings, she viewed the idea somewhat dispassionately - if Nausica had gotten killed it was no doubt due to something the larger Saxe girl had started herself. But, a curious thing to hear Neios here, now.

Stretching her way to her feet she set off to the border. She'd been feeling energized since her romp with Valen, maybe from the excitement or the extra sleep she'd found herself getting, but it had even motivated her into two spars in quick succession and put her in a dangerously playful mood. Playful enough that when she came upon the towering, brooding form of her brother she didn't rush to his side as she normally would do, but instead halted a distance away with an insolent grin. "What? Who's this then? The ghost of Cascade's past? It couldn't possibly be Neios Saxe, couldn't be. Neios Saxe ran away from his sisters and fell off the end of the world. No, it's gotta be someone else." Her gaze slid to the wolverine following him and her eyes widened in mock surprise. "Oooh maybe the little rodent is Neios, that would explain why he left without a word and never came back. Did a witch change you into a giant rat, Neios, is that it? You don't look like you got better."

""
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!