Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-25-2014, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 01:35 PM by Jupiter I.)
Would anyone like to plot with Jup? Now that the site move is over and people are settling in, I'd like to get her a few threads (and hopefully two more members so that Ludicael isn't disbanded :c). She's also game for a potential male lover, since I'm thinking about one more litter with her if there is interest. I'm game for anything, though. ^^;

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-27-2014, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014, 12:13 PM by Valentine.)
I'm thinking about sending Thor to Ludicael. Would you be interested in a spar? That would decide it for him, I think. He's also open for love/litter plots.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-27-2014, 12:18 PM
Perhaps Novaro and Jup could thread? im sure they could get along, and he loves everyone with pretty colours sooxD
Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-28-2014, 12:05 AM
@Thor Sure! I'd love a spar! c:

@Novaro Sounds great! ^_^

Who all wants to start/doesn't want to start? c:

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

11-28-2014, 02:01 PM
I can post a thread ^^

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-28-2014, 02:11 PM
If you could start that'd be awesome:D
Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

11-28-2014, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2014, 05:40 PM by Valentine.)
Another option for a possible litter, if you're interested, would be Valentine. He's pretty easy going, so most types of relationship would work for him, whether just a fling or something a bit more serious. I don't think he's the type to actually settle down with someone at this point, though.