climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-25-2014, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 01:34 PM by Elli.)
ROMAN ONLY PLEASE

She had felt a sense of guilt for what she had done but she couldn't say she regretted it. She loved him and that was the thing she feared Roman would not be so understanding of. She loved a traitor and she had done the do with him. She gulped, calling for the leader in a calm tone. She had a story and everything. It was best to get out of dodge before she found out whether or not she was pregnant or not. It was too soon to tell. The meeting had gone by and now Elli knew that Roman was going to be leading with her lover and half-brother. She herself knew that she also sought to lead a pack though she was a bit far away from that.

She sat there patiently and waited for one of the three tier one ranked wolves that she knew of. She was quite clear in her thoughts. She was going to leave because she had found a new opportunity to rise through the ranks until she was a leader. That was what she had called them to discuss. The scents of Ritsuka on her fur were long gone as she had gone to extreme measures to hide the scents. She had bathed in the falls and then she had collected so many herbs for the stores that it was the only scent that clung to her pelt. She hoped that she could still stay on good terms with Roman. Roman was a good friend and being seen as a traitor would hurt far too much. "Please understand, my friend." She murmurred hopeful thoughts to her mind.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2014, 06:33 PM
She heard the call of Elli, and quickly scrambled from her den towards it. What had happened? Did her Lady bring her news. Drashiel's scent clung to her- she'd been spending an abundance of time with him, though they hadn't shared a den- not until the move had been officially announced. With a happy hum- she bolted off at a lope towards the source of Elli's call. As she neared, she slowed to a trot, smiling slightly at the lady as she halted. "Is everything alright?" She inquired, glancing around. There were no other wolves here- and she wondered what had led the lady to call. Not that the call was unwelcome- but it was curious none the less. Her violet eyes studied the lady, inhaling slightly and noting nothing unusual about her smell. As always she scented herbs that clung to the healer like perfume- even as a lady she stuck to some of her healer ways, and Roman appreciated that about her. Politely, she'd wait with a smile to see what Elli had to say.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-30-2014, 10:41 PM
Elli gulped as the leader arrived, realizing it was too late to chicken out. Roman was just that, her leader. Roman was her dearest friend and one of the only remaining and strong friendships she had but right now Elli had to look at her as just a leader doing her duty to the pack she ran. With that, Elli took a deep breathe as she explained the half of the situation that she planned on explaining to the queen while discreetly leaving out the other half. "Roman, I've been thinking a lot lately about the discussion we had a while ago about my ambitions and what they are..." With those words, Elli shifted uncomfortably. "You are one of my dearest friends and perhaps one of the few wolves I truly trust but I feel as if my place is growing. It might seems sudden and unexpected but it's this feeling that has been growing for a long time that I've kept repressed, determined to make it go away because I like it here." The words were troubled as she tried to form them correctly. "I'm asking if you would be okay with me leaving so I can raise a new pack... hopefully a pack that allies with Regium." With that, she gave her friend a nervous look with the hopes that this would not be a replay of Qanik. She doubted it would be ask Elli did not think she had insulted the queen in any way nor had she charged out by calling Roman insane.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2014, 04:36 PM
She hadn't been expecting this. Christ- she'd been expecting anything but this.

As Elli began to speak, Roman felt her happiness trickle away. The emotion that started as confusion, quickly transformed into sadness- and a tiny spark of anger. She took a step away from her Lady, and let out a long sigh. "Do what you must." She spoke flatly. Truly she felt rejected-- and it hurt. Her tail stiff behind her, she turned away from her former lady- and former pack mate. She was hurt. She would heal in time but for now- she'd seek out her King- to have him hopefully lessen her pain. As she turned, she cast one last look at Elli before stepping away to disappear into the foggy forest. Idly, she wondered how long it would be before her King abandoned her too- it seemed to be all the rage.

-exit unless stopped-

ooc; roman is just sad- she'll heal :c

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Elli had been foolishly stupid to think that her leader would support such decision after giving the wolf such a high ranking maybe a week prior. Elli was about to speak after Roman's words when the woman turned her back on the former Lady of Regium for what seemed like forever. At that instant, her heart broke as she let out a sorrowful whine. The queen disappeared from sight when the first tear leaked from the healer's eyes. Had she truly just lost one of her only friends? She turned her back, sorrowfully pushed herself away from the borders towards the Waterfall Peak in order to find Ritsuka again in hopes that he could give her some kind of comfort. Perhaps he would turn his back on her too and cast her away into a pile of tears.
-End-