Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-25-2014, 02:24 PM
She's never been awfully fond of inter-pack relations since the disappearance of Seracia (that is, excluding the matters and facets of war). In fact, if it were up to her, she may have ruled Ludicael until the end of time content without a single alliance. Unfortunately, times have changed--perhaps years ago, in her prime, she could have. Perhaps her strength has not wholly waned but the ache in her bones in the brisk winter morning proves inconvenient and irritating. Despite the minute pain, she sweeps easily through Alacritis, soaking up the newborn sun in quiet contemplation, Mercury perched upon her shoulders.

Pace slows as she nears the borders, nose sweeping to the earth to capture the aroma of the nearing marker. Haunches settle to the earth and she shifts her weight, raising her maw to send out a soft, requesting call into the crisp, cool air for an alpha of Arcanum--a pack rumored to hold ideals similar to her own.

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
11-25-2014, 10:24 PM

The call that rang out across her home was not a voice she recognized. Yet there was power to this strangers voice, suggesting that whoever it was, was no mere commoner seeking acceptance. And her approach to the border would only prove her to be right. Coral rested on a woman who was as gold as the sun. A smirked curled her lips, her coral gaze languidly inspecting her visitor, taking note of the dark creature at her feet. Lifting her gaze once more to meet the lavender gaze of the nameless woman. "Hello dear, welcome to Arcanum, what can I do for you?" Silver audits slide forward, curiosity flitting faintly across her features. Nostrils would quiver, taking note of the pack scent that surrounded them both, but it was not a pack she was familiar with. A newly formed pack perhaps? Her attention would settle easily, halting expecting her husband to appear beside her at any moment, though she won't be hurt if he didn't. 

"Cat Talk"

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-26-2014, 12:28 AM
She senses someone approaching and knowing that they won't be walking away without a response, Jupiter briefly lowers her form more near to the earth to allow Mercury to sidle with a plop from her shoulders. He settles to the earth next to her. A woman appears--grey and marked with ink--with an affable greeting and Jupiter mirrors her attitude with ease, not offering too little or too much as she introduces herself.

"Jupiter Illiadis, queen of Ludicael--" Eyes flick briefly about their surroundings with interest before returning to her host. "--previously known as Sawtooth." A pause. "I was wondering where you would like to stand with a pack of warriors."

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
11-26-2014, 12:32 AM

He was never far from her, easing his massive form to be with her from the long shadows of the new day in practiced silence. But the woman that had called was no stranger, no typical alpha looking for an alliance, no. At one point he had sworn his life to this woman, had vowed to forever protect her until she had fallen ill and disappeared causing his world to fray and break at the edges until it had shattered completely. Today his silence was no practiced, it was stunned. Acidic gaze was shocked, lower jaw thankfully not hitting the ground as his two queens met. For a moment he would stand in the background in shocked silence before finally stepping forward, tentative at first. Would she remember him? "I thought you were lost… I searched for you… I…" He would pause, closing his eyes and swallowing before dipping his head and moving to stand beside his wife, offering Jupiter a small smile before looking to Cataleya. "I do not know if you recognizes me I once followed you in your pack Ludicael after you brought justice to a rapist and murder. From the smell of it… Have you regained your throne?" It was the most he had ever said in a meeting with another alpha. It was the most he had ever felt. He had assumed her dead, head searched until he had forgotten what he was searching for. Had she returned? 

WORDS HERE

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 07:33 PM

The brightly colored woman would speak, immediately making introductions. Jupiter of Ludicael, previously known as Sawtooth. So she had ripped a crown from another undeserving Queen. A ghost of a smile would lift her lips. Her grin would only grow when the Queen asked where she would like to stand in regards to her own pack. "I would never turn away a potentially worthy ally." The voice of her husband filled her ears, shifting her attention briefly. Her gaze would flicker to him, finding his approach hesitant at first. A brow would lift subtly in question. As he spoke, she get a glimpse into his past. He had once been part of this womans pack, though it appeared that she had lost her throne for some time. Curiosity tugged at her as her gaze would shift back to Jupiter, her expression falling neutral once more. If Kylar had followed her at one point, then she must be worthy of their alliance, or at least friendship. With audits tipped forward, she waited to see if the Queen would reveal anything more about her recent rise to power, and whether or not she remembered Kylar. Perhaps their past could be enough to unite the two packs into an unstoppable force.

"Cat Talk"

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-09-2014, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2014, 11:06 PM by Jupiter I.)
AHHH I FORGOT TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD, I'M SORRY
He is there, an emerald-eyed ghost swathed in shadow as he emerges into view. Every muscle tenses and lower jaw cocks ever-so-slightly ajar as she gazes at Kylar in utter disbelief. In her shock she takes but a single step forward, head lowering and neck extending to reach for him from her dismal position. "Kylar," she murmurs, voice strangled. Kylar--one of the few individuals who ever followed her wholly and had never left her or abandoned her like the others. Even when he remained absent for long periods of time, she always knew that if she needed him, if he returned, his loyalty would belong to her. Very few hold the fiery's woman trust more and for an individual to still be here is utterly astounding. She doesn't think that her actions could be misconstrued by the man's wife in her whirlwind of emotions.

Composure regains as she laughs, haunches settling to the earth. Chuckle is low and sad, celestial gaze focusing on him. "Of course," she says with a mock sharpness, "I'm not that old yet, Kylar." She snorts. "Definitely not old enough to forget letting that bastard bleed out at my paws." Voice rolls as but a rumble, eyes narrowing slightly at the memory of him. It brings her a relative amount of joy to know that he is but a memory, a skeleton in a faraway grave. "Rest in pieces, you pitiful bastard." It's a bit of sick and twisted inside joke but she knows that Kylar will understand it. Gaze flicks to the other woman and she smirks.

"Ludicael is a pack of those willing to fight for what they care about and want, rather than preaching peace on a throne of cowardice." A beat. "What of Arcanum?" Professionalism revives instantly as soon as pack relations come back into discussion. It's eerie, how quickly it changes, if not almost a little awkward--how memory and habit from years ago recapture her wholly in the situation.

"speech"

public enemy #1

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2015, 03:43 PM
I forgot too lol XD

Her husbands slipped from the golden womans lips in a strangled whisper as she took a step forward, her neck straining to reach for what did not belong to her. Immediately the silver woman would tense, her eyes narrowing into slits. Lips twitched with the threat of a snarl. So far she was not liking what she was seeing. Though the woman was quick to regain her composure, she would not follow the same path, allowing her displeasure to remain briefly before returning to business. The past between her potential ally and her husband was unknown, so words meant nothing, but that didn't mean she wasnt paying close attention and committing everything to memory.

Business was once again the topic of discussion, lavender gaze clashing with her coral gaze. Just from the brief sentence, Ludicael sounded like a pack she could align herself with. When Arcanum was brought into question, a smirk would adorn her own lips. "Arcanum is not that different from Ludicael, though perhaps a little more twisted in what is desired." It didn't appear that bloodshed fazed the woman, but what would she think of bloodshed simply for amusement, or for retribution that may or may not be entirely deserved. The pack acted on the whims of her desires, striking those she deemed unworthy to walk this earth. There were very few would found themselves able to stomach an alliance.

"Cat Talk"