gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-28-2014, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2014, 05:54 PM by Rhythm.)

Dark paws would carry the girl away from the dismissed meeting, bright blue and purple eyes searching for the escape as she let Bass cool down. The corners of her lips would turn up into a playful smirk as she found her way towards the lakeshore, the thought of pushing her brother into the cool water bringing more of a smile to her features. Rhythm knew she should not be giving him such a hard time with everything that was piled in front of him. Even through the hard feelings she couldn't deny the euphoric feeling of the high, she'd never been so rebellious in her life. 

White marked ears would fall back against her skull as she brought herself to the waters edge, a nice quiet place under and immense oak. Most of the brightly colored leaves would still clings to its branches, the reflection of the orange foliage bright against the dark water. She'd watch it curiously as she debated her activities for the rest of the evening, eventually she'd make it back to her brother's side. 

""  

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-28-2014, 06:56 PM

Walking along the shore, he approached Rhythm from the right. Beside him, the titan's reflection danced across the water, his shape distorted and unnatural looking on the gentle waves. His face expressionless, he moved mindlessly, his thoughts miles away from him. There wasn't a particular reason for his bland mood, he was just tired. Tired of politics, tired of pleasantries...just plain tired.

Seeing Rhythm, the brute's countenance brightened considerably. With a noticeable spring in his step he picked up the pace and in no time was beside her. Grinning, he teased, "So, how about that date?"  The brute paused. His eyes wide in pretend concern, he glanced around. "Where's the brother of yours? I expected the word 'date' to bring him out of the bushes." Valen's gaze returned to Rhythm, the corners of his mouth lifted in a impish smile.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-28-2014, 07:53 PM

The chocolate girl would not be alone for very long, the sound of falling paw steps would breach her attention. Bright eyes would perk as her features turned in the direction from whence they came, Valentine's form would fill her stare. His long stride would overtake the ground quickly and within mere moments she'd be greeted with his presence. Rhythm's form would stand once more, bringing her no where near Valentine's full height. She'd peer up at his grin as his first words would remind her of the commotion she'd caused her brother. Dark lips would pull back to show off her shiny daggers, half wondering if he'd taken her seriously. She'd shake her head amusedly as he asked of Bass's whereabouts. She almost could agree with him though, she had no doubt he'd want to chaperone. "Probably watching from somewhere," the answer would be accompanied by a quick glance around them, as though he really were there watching them. "And what about that date, Mr. Valentine?" She'd become a bit more serious, though humor would still reside in her vocals. "Think you want to defy my brother and try?" Eyebrows would raise and she'd tilt her head slightly, making it more obvious than intended that she'd become a bit more serious about the question. Though she still felt like she was teasing, really she found herself hoping he'd give her a yes. And not just because it upset her brother so.

""

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

11-28-2014, 09:45 PM

"Just waiting for the opportunity to chew my face off, I bet," he said with a soft smile. Where was the old boy? Were his 'my sister is with a boy' senses tingling? Had he stopped mid stride somewhere, horror spreading across his features as he began to feel as if something was a bit off with his perfect little word? Perhaps wherever he was, he was stewing in resignation as he realized he had no say in who his sister chose to socialize with.

Her questions made his smile blossom into an impish grin. "Oh, Miss Rhythm," he murmured, "I'd do anything for a date. Even if that means fending off an over protective brother or two...although I think--if you're willing to give a date a try--it would only be fair of you to warn me about any other protective siblings you might have." He'd need to really crank up the charm if she had a whole family of busy bodies.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-28-2014, 10:04 PM

She wouldn't try and stifle the soft giggle that came in response to Valentine's statement, she wouldn't deny its probable truth either. She knew very well how far her siblings would go to protect her, but she hadn't quiet expected the intensity in which Bass held her safety. She was a big girl though, and she could and would take care of herself just fine. That didn't mean that she would never feel pressure.

She'd watch as Velentine's expression would evolve more fully, only spurring on the rebellious spirit that had taken a foothold within her. She'd feel her face flush as his words met her ears. He'd take her seriousness and return it, she could hardly believe the words coming from his mouth. They would cause her ears to perk and her expression to grow more mischievous. Anything, for a date with me? She'd think quietly with a slight tilt of her head, butterflies tickling her stomach at the thought of anyone wanting a date with her that bad. She felt giddy as she'd answer, "You've already met Bass," She'd smile, "But I'd be more worried about my sister, Motif." Would he need to know about Chord and Harmony? "And just to make sure I'm completely transparent I've also another brother and sister that may or may not feel the same way." Her weight would shift from paw to paw before her confidence seemed to fail her and words would sneak from her throat, "You really want to go on a date with me?" her tone showing the tinge of disbelief as bright eyes continued to look up at him.

""

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

11-29-2014, 03:24 PM

Bass wasn't the one he needed to worry about, huh? He needed to meet this Motif. Perhaps he could endear himself to her and soothe their worries. If he could handle the one Rhythm thought was the toughest, then perhaps she and Rhythm both could soften up their brother. Two more siblings would be mentioned in passing, but since she didn't bother to even name them, Valen would assume they weren't worth worrying over.

She faltered as if she were embarrassed and brute's expression would soften and take on a more serious edge. He'd meant what he'd said and not a shred of doubt plagued him over it. "I would like nothing more than a date with you."

"Talk" "You" Think

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-29-2014, 05:47 PM
Bright eyes would keep watch on his features as she uttered her uncertain question. He seemed serious and sincere and she could find no fault within his demeanor. She would let herself believe the words that slipped from his lips, finding her breath had been lost. She'd giggle slightly, for a moment uncertain how to continue. She was very much new to having relations with a wolf of the opposite gender, her brothers really the only experience she had. But how could she say no? Valentine was a gentleman, courteous and most importantly drop dead gorgeous. "Then you will have it," her voice was quiet, but she seemed to have found her confidence once more. Though it was hard won as she warred with the butterflies within her, "I'm a bit confused though, am I taking you... Or are you taking me?" dark features would tilt curiously as the awkward question left her lips, oh she was off to such a smooth start.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

11-30-2014, 02:18 PM

Her response brought a wide, silly grin to his lips. Gods, what was he, a puppy? Valentine reined in the smile, bringing it down to a more appropriate, manly man level. Thoroughly pleased with how this meeting was going, he settled back on his haunches and wrapped his tail around his paws--forgetting, for a moment, that an angry big brother might appear out of nowhere.

"I'm a bit confused though, am I taking you... Or are you taking me?" His grin widened once more, the gesture built on amusement. "My dear," he teased, "If I remember correctly, you mentioned a date first. So you are taking me." He sniffed, feinting a pretentious air. "For the record, I accept."

"Talk" "You" Think

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-30-2014, 03:58 PM

She wouldn't miss the wild grin that took over his features as she answered, her own trying to outshine his expression. Both parties would realize the ridiculousness of their features with Rhythm covering hers with a little cough and readjusting her posture nervously. She'd watch him curiously as he found himself an amused grin upon his features, she'd smirk expectantly, taking the teasing tones easily. He'd feign a pompous reaction and she couldn't help but find amusement at his actions. She'd shake her head as her grin stretched across her face, "Alright then, Mister Velentine." She'd pause for only a moment to contemplate when and where she might take him. "Should we post pone this occasion until after the festival?" She'd ask, taking on the air of his showy behavior. She wasn't sure how long she wanted to wait, they wouldn't be here for more than a few more days would they?

""

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

12-01-2014, 09:55 PM

"Alright, Mister Valentine," How exactly they'd fallen into the habit of using 'mister' and 'miss' he didn't know, but he liked it. Her use of the title was endearing and added a dimension to their exchanges that he'd never experienced before. He felt like a prince (okay, so he was technically already a king) and she, a princess; the honorifics adding an air of sophistication  to it all. It made him want to act better, to stand up straighter and be more than himself.

Her question drew a sigh from him. She was right. The festival was centered around love, but not their potential affinity for one another, and it was about politics. Instead of getting caught up in a whirlwind of feelings, he needed to keep his paws on the ground and work on political relationships instead. "I think we should, Miss Rhythm."

"Talk" "You" Think

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-02-2014, 03:30 PM

Bright blue and purple eyes would shine vibrantly as mischief swirled within, a playful grin would stretch across her muzzle. Already she would start to decide where it was the two of them would go on their first real date. She was tempted to return to the crypts for nostalgic purposes, but it had been rather dull within. Maybe a lake? They couldn't swim, but ice fishing was fun. Her massive companion would find his words once more, fidning the disappointment in the wait as well. She'd really have to think of something good.

In the end patience would be their best option, not that she was completely aware of this as she didn't have to pay attention to the politics. Eventually she'd realize his alpha duties, but for now she would just enjoy hi presence, and excitedly await the day she got to take him on a date. Rhythm would almost giggle at the thought as she nodded. "I'll be around after the snows start," taht would give her enough time to take care of Motif and her newborns, "But, I'm not quite sure where it is I need to pick you up." Bass had said where she was from, now it was her turn to learn.

""