size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-29-2014, 08:27 PM
After the tour. Esti has permission to be in Imp.

The tour was over and it was close to time for Esti to leave. She was, in fact, walking towards the boarder. The girl had a certain swagger in her walk that said she was aware of her size and stature. Confidence, that's what it was. Angular shoulders and hips rolled under a plush winter coat split in black and white with a good amount of grey. Dark blue eyes gleamed as a smirk graced black lips. The girl had enjoyed her time and she was sad to see it go. Knowing herself as she did, however, Esti was sure she would find some mistake to throw herself into. She was young and reckless, she was even aware that she was, she simply didn't care. She was living on a high that she refused to come down from.

Was that a branch crunching? Surely Valentine had told his goons she was allowed here. Maybe it wasn't even a wolf, maybe it was. Esti decided to play it safe, she was, after all, in a great mood, "Peace, I'm allowed to be here, whoever you are." She sat, "Do I really look like a threat?" She was. In fact, while she sat down, she was ready to spring off from or at whatever approached. Things seemed quiet, and the snow was making her butt cold, "Oh, come on. If you have to, get over here and sniff me, your Alpha's scent is all over me!" "Speech"

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
11-29-2014, 08:40 PM
He'd mostly kept himself to the shadows after the acceptance into the pack, his need to be in the background easily sated as he watched the goings on from within the shadows. He'd watched as Velntine brought the girl into the pack, his curiosity ravaging. Revenge would follow her as the end I the tour was over. Massive ivory paws would carry him silently behind her as he watched her leave, becoming a bit too preoccupied with her when his foot became a bit too heavy and snapped a loud branch. He'd duck, hoping she'd not heard, bit it wouldn't take very long to hear her concerned voice.

He already knew everything she said, however he couldn't deny the urge to take up her offer. Slowly his giant form would emerge from the dead underbrush, bright yellow eyes would shine out from his dark eye markings. He'd keep his eyes on her as his silent form drew near. He'd tip his head curiously as he took her in, unsure if he wanted to say anything. He'd keep his gaze upon her for a few moments before uttering a few simple words. "Why are you leaving?" for such a large wolf his voice was oddly quiet and monotonous.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-29-2014, 08:56 PM

After what seemed like an eternity of butt freezing, the other finally approached. A large male of white with gold eyes and dark eye liner stared at her. While he was large, Esti still had a bit on him. She was still slightly intimidated, knowing that if the male came towards her, she would have trouble getting away or fending him off. Still, he stayed quiet and Esti was beginning to wonder if she found his intensity scary or attractive. She prepared to explain why the boy's alpha had let her in and what they had been doing, the whole spill, when he asked her why she was leaving. Since she was getting ready to explain the opposite position, she was suddenly wordless. A few more moments passed and blue eyes were on golden ones. Esti didn't blink, she didn't dare to. Eventually, without taking her eyes off the brute, she spoke flatly, "I don't belong here. This isn't my home." She was honest, "I do, however, have permission to be here, from your alpha- assuming you belong here too?" she sniffed in the male's direction, "If not, we should run away together before we're caught." her voice slowly became less flat and more into her usual acidic-honey tone. She let herself smile as she tried to lighten the mood. The girl knew how to choose her battles, and this was not really one she wished to fight, so she stayed still, "Got a name?" "Speech"

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
11-29-2014, 09:53 PM
His words would seem to leave her rather speechless as the simple question was let easily into the air. Intense gold stare would keep on her deep blue eyes as she thought about how to answer him, obviously not prepared for the words he'd offer. Dark lips would pull into a small smirk as she would finally come around to give her reply. Ivory ears would perk forward as he listened, She would explain her presence within as well as the fact that she did not belong in this pack. He'd tilt his head curiously, where else did she intend to be? Was Valen's pack not superior? His sister seemed to think so and that was all he would need as far as reasons went. Though the thought of lying would become quite enticing as she asked him to run away with her. His half smile would grow, "I do belong here." he'd say simply, leaving out the part about his sister being the reason why. "My name is Revenge Destruction, who are you?" not that names mattered much if she was on her way out.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
12-03-2014, 08:32 AM

The boy offered a simple explanation, stating he belonged in the pack and that his name was Revenge. Esti thought she saw a smirk on his face before he answered and it seemed to grow while he answered. Esti took it as a good sign and became slightly less rigid. He asked her name and Esti had the urge to give her "princess of the willows" spill, but resisted, "Esti. My name's Esti." she stated. For now she was just Esti, not a princess, not anyone special, just Esti. The thought started ruining the girl's mood, so she switched subjects, "Well, what'cha up to, besides making me freeze my butt off over here?" The question came out faster than Esti could finish thinking it. It was followed by a lopsided smile even though it wasn't really a funny statement. The girl wondered what this boy's rank was, what his job was. He might have been guarding the borders, but, for some reason, Esti didn't really get the feeling that was what he was doing. If he wasn't busy, however, "Because if you're not busy..." Esti began, her eyes trailing over the masked markings and down Revenge's body, "You could keep me company?" she asked sweetly, her eyed aiming to meet back with his. She was in a great mood and she had permission to be in the pack, so why not add a companion to her party? "Speech"

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
12-03-2014, 12:10 PM
She seemed to relax as he offered his name , or at least she seemed a bit less uptight. She was allowed to be here, why was she so nervous? Really revenge couldn't have been much of a threat, he had next to no battle training, but if she was afraid of a hunter's skills it would be good to get out of his way. She'd give him her name and he'd find the smirk had gone and a real smile would tug at the corners of his lips. His first interaction with a girl was turning out better than he could have anticipated.

Esti would continue though, going on to demand his current state of being and actions, did he really want to tell her the truth and let her know that he had in fact been following her? "Just.. keeping an eye on things for Valentine." He'd lie by omission, failing to mention that it was her he was interested in and that Valen really had no idea what he was doing. He wouldn't give her any more information as her lyrics would spill into the air again, once again suggesting that he keep in her company, though this time she seemed much more serious. The tall boy wouldn't miss her trailing eyes, he'd find himself doing the same before she demanded his gaze once more. "I don't think I'm too busy for you," He'd say, almost suggestively. Had be a bit more experience on him he would have realized the potential in their meeting. "How do you propose we keep your backside warm?" He'd ask with a slight chuckle as he moved a little bit closer to her seated form.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
12-15-2014, 02:05 AM

Esti nodded at Revenge's excuse, believing it well enough to let it pass. As her eyes grazed over the brute, she would catch his eyes doing the same, bringing a smirk to her face. She adored attention a little too much for her own good, but she didn't feel like denying herself the pleasure she got from the male's looks or his words when he told her he wasn't too busy for her. He asked how to keep her backside warm and Esti's thoughts immediately jumped to the less polite side of things. If she were another girl the same age, perhaps she would be blushing furiously through her white fur. He couldn't mean... that... could he? They did just meet, and Esti wasn't one to judge or even turn down an offer for such things. She craved attention in any way she could get it, and she had gotten it before, but she still wasn't completely sure that was what this brute was hinting out. As he stepped closer, Esti reached out her neck, her voice bridging the gap just loud enough for Revenge to hear, "Well, you see, I know of two ways to warm my butt. One's a little less... appropriate, but we'll have to see." she rumbled, her eyes gleaming slightly and her breath catching just a bit. She would judge the male's reaction and then decide if he wanted her just for company or other things.

"But first..." Esti stood, licking her lips. She moved towards the brute slowly, her tail swaying close behind her "Stop me from leaving. Give me a reason, a date plan maybe?" She smiled with her sweet expression again, her eyes looking down to the brute's lips, almost daring him to kiss her in a heat-of-the-moment decision. If he offered her an activity, she'd take that too, of course, she just wanted to see what this Revenge was made of, what he wanted. For some reason, the girl's hear was beating fast. She was playing a type of game using herself as bait. Esti would roll with whatever he chose, though, because, hey, she was in a great mood, after all.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
12-15-2014, 04:13 PM
Revenge was still quite a bit too young to really be thinking about any kind of intimacy, though it seemed his father's mouth had transferred easily to the young Destruction. Even if he had no idea what he was actually saying. He'd feel a bit of an excitement stir within him as she drew more near, he'd get caught up in her scent and almost missed her words entirely. He couldn't help as he leaned in just a little bit closer, she'd easily capture his attention with her liquid words. He'd watch her, mind buzzing as she mentioned an inappropriate option. She'd caught him though, he felt himself becoming ensnared by her and found that he wouldn't have any problem with whatever option she preferred. "What ever you want," His voice had not quit reached it's final depth, but would still be uttered with a defined masculinity.

His trance would be partially broken as she iterrupted, she had something else before any decisions would be made. He would have to convince her to stay... a date perhaps? He'd try to hide his surprise, having no idea she was talking about sex earlier, to the date. If all he had to do was take her on a date to get her to stay, he was perfectly content with those stipulations. "Uhm, uh," I take that back about eloquence from his father, "Esti, will you go on a date with me?" Those lips, his eyes would find her bright blue ones before catching the movement of her salmon tongue.

He wouldn't realize his jaw had fallen as he watched her, captivated. Revenge would find that the unspoken dare was too much to resist, his form would mirror her, standing as tall as he could before leaning forward to touch his nose to hers.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
12-29-2014, 09:31 PM

Revenge took her words and stopped her by stiffly asking her on a date. Esti's smile warmed to her eyes and before she could come up with something to say, the brute leaned in and bumped his nose to hers. Esti's heart skipped a few times and her eyes fluttered shut as she leaned into the small kiss. Her ears tipped back slightly and her tail brushed the ground behind her as what seemed like a good minute had passed. She finally leaned back and aimed to once again look at Revenge. Her face held its sweet expression, but this time honestly, "Yes, I'll go on a date with you, Revenge."

Things had turned for the better and Esti was all too happy to have this surprise company. Revenge seemed sweet to her, and that was interesting. He was something of awkward, but he didn't seem scared. Esti couldn't wait to see how he developed during the date. Surely this date would turn out to be as interesting as Revenge seemed.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
01-01-2015, 07:32 PM
He'd find that the shy smile that played on his features would not seek to go anywhere as she returned the kiss, leaning in to touch her nose to his as well. He'd feel a nervousness within him, but also the budding on a confidence that hadn't been there earlier. Eventually they'd part, not without a bit of sorrow. Still the she would answer his question, accepting his terms of date. His long tail would swing behind him, quite pleased with these turn of events. He'd smile at her warmly, kind of at a loss as what they should do now. Should he start thinking about where to take her? Should they wait a few days, would they hang out until then? "Um, where would you want to go?" His question was tentative as he watched her from his sun-lit gaze, wondering when he might get another chance to kiss her.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
01-08-2015, 09:48 PM
Esti looked at Revenge, who didn't look like he really knew what to do with himself. He smiled as she accepted his date then asked nervously what she thought they should do. At this point Esti couldn't help but laugh, her eyes squeezing shut for a moment. She dipped her head and her ears pulled down and to the side as if to hide her sudden outburst, "Sorry, sorry!" she called  out, "I dunno anything about this place and you're aking me what to do?" Really, though, this boy was too cute, Esti thought. He looked so daring, but on the inside he was a big goof. How odd. Esti pulled herself back up, her ears straigtening as she looked at Revenge's golden eyes. A lopsided smile remained on her face, "For real, though, I dunno. What do the cool kids do around here?" Her tail wagged and she shot Revenge a look, "Besides steal kisses from pretty girls?" Esti winked and waited to see how the brute would respond.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
01-15-2015, 01:18 PM
He found a tentative smile on his lips, but any such expression would leave his features as she burst out in amused laughter. His face would fall, along with his ears and tail as she tried to apologize, explaining a little of her reasoning for her outburst. He wouldn't feel any better, the embarrassment obvious in the pink shade his features would take. She would regain her composure, smiling at him so at least he hadn't quite scared her off yet. Her words encouraged him, the memory of her stolen kiss bringing his smile back as he perked back up. "If you're talking about me, I usually hang out in the shadows." He would offer, obviously a lot of help. "And study with Ellis... Esti I don't know if you want to go on a date with me.. I'm.." He'd find his voice sticking as he tried to get the word boring to leave his mouth but it simply would not come.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
01-27-2015, 10:11 AM
----Time skip to after date----

Esti found herself on the border of the pack again. In her imagination, ghost traces of golden eyes watched her as she left. The two spend time in the shadows together. Revenge was very quiet. He was always very quiet, as far as Esti could tell. What an interesting contrast between the monochrome pair. Esti giggled to herself at the thought. Revenge reminded Esti a little of someone from a long time ago. Maybe she would pay him a visit too. After she washed the pack scent off her fur, that was. Esti's fur had collected bits of this pack, and Esti, for her job, needed to stay neutral scented. Maybe she would visit the willows again. Maybe her kingdom had left, but the willows were always her home.