Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-30-2014, 10:59 PM
Elli had wandered for all intents and purposes because she didn't know what to do. Roman seemed to take her leave from Regium well enough but how long until Roman discovered that Ritsuka was to be her significant other? It would take some planning but she was pretty sure she could keep things calm. Well, she hoped she could at least. It was this worrying that had brought her out to the Range. She wasn't ready to face the man yet with the news but she had been ready to leave Regium. She really should have thought everything through. Her aimless wandering had brought her to a small creek where she could take a sip of water.

Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-30-2014, 11:03 PM

Her wanderings away from the lands of Imperium were not often and in fact, this was the first time that she did not have something pack related to tie her leave to. She needed to get out of the lands for a bit of fresh air and that was a good enough reason for her. With a small grin implanted on her face, she walked about the range to look for someone to talk to or something to do. She saw a woman off in the distance and curiosity took it's hold on her. She let out a small and friendly bark to the other woman, noticing the other woman had a look of strife upon her face.

[Image: i2EAWJS.png]

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-30-2014, 11:10 PM
A small bark brought the woman back to the real world. The former Lady of Regium turned to see another wolf who was younger than her offering a polite greeting from a far off distance. She smiled for the respect that had been shown before she spoke. "Hello there." She walked towards the other woman to close the gap between the two of them. Her eyes were focused as she determined she would do her best not to screw up the encounter like she had so many others. "I'm Elli. Elli Morgana Silenci." It had been a while since the woman had used her full name in an introduction but she figured she should start to get in the habit of it.

Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-30-2014, 11:17 PM

Aesire was nervous and selfconcious as the other woman started to approach her. Would not be an appropriate time to act regal as she did not scent a pack on the woman or would now be a time to be friendly? Friendly was still new to her. Her eyes focused when the other woman introduced herself. Three names. Aesire had never heard of such a thing before! "Hello, I'm Aesire Destine." She greeted the other woman with a proper tone and stature as she had always done with her encounters. "What brings you out to the range today, Elli?" The curiosity as to what brought the other woman out had been too tempting to ask.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-30-2014, 11:38 PM
Aesire was the name given by the other femme who reeked of pack scent where Elli lacked in. Elli knew that she was no longer part of a pack but that was because she was setting her plans into action. She would succeed in raising her own pack if it was the last thing she did. She gulped as the woman asked her a more personal question. "I'm out here thinking about explanations and excuses. Wandering around helps me think." She explained a bit of her issues while not giving away the situation to the female that she had just met.

Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-01-2014, 12:45 AM

Thinking was a very good answer as often times Aesire herself wandered to think of what might have been. Unfortunately for her, she was haunted by the nightmares of what had been rather than what could have been as she remembered the fateful night that decided her fate forever. Aesire dipped her head in recognition as she formulated her words carefully. "I too wander in order to think. I find it helps to talk about things out loud. What did you mean by explanations and excuses?" The words rang clear through the air in a friendly tone as she removed the hints of regality from her voice. She didn't want the other woman thinking she was stuck-up.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-01-2014, 12:50 AM
The other woman tried to pry more information from the healer but Elli was firm and shook her head. "It might work for you but I prefer to keep what is inside my head just so... inside my head." There was a curt and snappy tone in her voice as she looked at the other woman. "I've just got some explaining to do to a few people and that is all. It's not really a big issue." There she was, blocking people out again. Elli scolded herself for being rude but just like that, the girl turned her back away from Aesire and took off to go find Ritsuka. They had much to talk about. 
-Exit-