Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-01-2014, 12:55 AM
Darrah had asked Vivianna to remain within the borders of Abaven when he went for a walk by himself. He had not meant to offend her in any way but she had seemed hurt when he departed. Guilt burned at his stomach but he knew he needed some alone time. Viv was his constant companion and nothing would ever change that. It was these thoughts and ideals that led him to a few different beliefs. The white boy with the grey eye rings paced forward as he thought about lesson plans for Esper’s pups. He was going to keep them busy to help them grieve. That was what he did with Hajime and Elsa’s deaths.

(Elli and Darrah are meeting because I said so :P)

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-01-2014, 12:58 AM
A state of limbo would be a perfect way to summarize Elli’s life at that point. She was alone because she could not return to Roman pregnant this soon because the queen would know something was up while she still had decided not to tell Ritsuka. Perhaps the next few days or the coming week would be the time but she knew that this day was not the day to bring such troubling news to the man. She took a deep breath as she walked through rocky terrain to look for herbs. She was constantly searching for things that she could make a use out of. She did not notice Darrah in the distance.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Darrah almost didn’t notice the figure off in the distance but the warrior and guardian had been training profusely just so he could do stuff like that. He noticed the movement in his peripherals and curiosity hit him square in the chest. He walked over towards the other wolf with a goofish grin on his muzzle. “Hello! I’m Darrah Walker.” He greeted the other wolf who reeked of herbs. Fantastic, another healer! She looked like a loner and smelled like one too. He considered that for later in the conversation in case she was looking for a pack. He didn’t know her story yet. He was starting to wish he had brought Viv along.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-01-2014, 01:05 AM
A voice startled her which caused her to turn with her hackles raised only to see a young man, who could be only one at the most standing, there respectfully. He looked curious. She knew the look of curiosity all too well for often times it infected her with its temptations. She gave him a smile back and set down the flowers that were in her mouth. “Hello. I’m Elli.” She offered back before picking up her flowers and turning away. She thought that perhaps he just wanted to say hi was all and if he wanted to talk, he could walk around her to face her while she worked. Elli was stubborn that way that day.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-01-2014, 01:09 AM
A frown would present itself as the woman named Elli turned away from him. Had he said something wrong or perhaps done something wrong? Did his breathe smell? He walked around to face her again only to see she was working on something. “Whatcha working on?” He asked her, knowing that Viv would have loved to be there. If only he had brought her with him. It would be an amazing learning experience perhaps to see how lone wolves survived on their own for so long at a time. “You seem to be pretty handy with herbs. Are you in a pack or no?”

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-01-2014, 01:12 AM
The boy was curious and he walked around to face her as she worked as she had predicted he would do if he wanted to talk further. “I’m gathering these plants to store in case I need them.” She answered in a calm and concise voice. In truth, she was using them to keep her mind off of things like what she was going to do now that she had no pack (though that was her own fault) and children on the way. There was a slight frown, her eyes focusing as she bit her tongue (though not hard enough to cause harm). The boy asked another question. “I recently left my best friend’s pack because I am going to start my own.” She informed him in a matter-of-factly tone.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-01-2014, 01:18 AM
He was only further intrigued when she spoke of collecting herbs to store in case she needed them. Perhaps he should offer to help! His mouth opened to speak when she answered his second question. She was going to start her own pack? It sounded like a cool idea though he felt like he was loyal to Abaven forever and ever. “I’ll help if you’ll answer a few more questions I have. What is the pack going to be called?” His first question rolled off of the tongue with ease. It was an honest enough question that any wolf would want to know. He wasn’t considering joining, but he figured it would make good information for Bass.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-01-2014, 01:22 AM
Elli gave a chuckle when he tried to bargain with her for free information. Help could always be used, especially when it came to herbs. She gave him a lavender stalk so he knew what it looked like. “I need lavender – which looks exactly like that.” She made her tone clear that it had to look just like the stalk he had as an example. She then proceeded to answer his question. “I was actually debating between two names. The first was Regina and the second Fanum.” She offered the information for open suggestions. Perhaps the boy could help her decide what she wanted to name it.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-01-2014, 10:30 AM
He stared at the stalk of lavender for a few seconds before sniffing it to capture the unique scent. He picked up the stalk and started forward as she answered his questions. Fanum. It was a nice name in his opinion! He set down the stalk to speak. “Fanum sounds like a nice name. What will the ranks be? I know that each pack has a different name for alphas and stuff because my birth pack went by Kings and Queens and those of the royal court whereas my current pack has the leader named the Azat. My friend Bass leads there.” He started to ramble off a bit as he asked his next question.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Elli smiled a bit more when the boy went off on a tangent of his own making and device. He complimented the name Fanum which Elli too had been leaning towards. Fanum it would be once she actually gained a hold on some land. He asked another question and Elli was impressed. The boy was asking all of the right questions to be asking when learning something new. He was going into detail about what each topic was. The ginger girl would think about it for a minute. “The king and queen would be the Regina, which is me, and the Solumnguard which would be my mate. There would be two betas and an heir which would hold the names Blood for the heir and Elites for the betas. The common members would be broke apart to healing, guardians, hunters, and common folk. The healers would be Herbalists and the guardians Protectors while the hunters would hold the name Hunter and the common folk, including wolves in training, would be Associates. There would be leads for each category and the lead for Associates would not truly be an Associate as he or she would be a diplomacy agent to accompany me on meetings to other packs.” She answered the question in the best way possible. “Trespassing, as always, is not tolerated so there would be Prisoners who would be kept as such and two Wardens to keep the prisoners in check until they earn their freedom.” With that, she looked to Darrah, hoping she wasn’t too ambitious with her rankings.