Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-01-2014, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014, 04:39 AM by Arian.)

Arian strode along the ice with ease, she felt renewed. She stood in the snow on these empty lands. So pathetic she thought, no wonder she had done such a terrible job. She was not meant to rule as she thought she may have. Her cyan eyes looked over to Morgana, her new, friends, as she may have put it.  Her head pulled back in a calling howl for all those who lived here. May her heart ever freeze in the depths of hell, she knew her demise had slowly reached its climax.

She pulled her head down and waited. Looking over at Morgana once more. "I'd still like to know your name, mistress." she mused a little. Would Morgana make her slave? Arian would just slither her way out somehow of course, she always found a way to live in the most fire of situations. Her head turning towards the snow again.

ooc: Posts are due when Kayi says! I'm not setting the due date for this. 

"Talk" "You" Think

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-01-2014, 04:49 AM

Confidently and yet curiously the demoness strode along side the younger fea, allowing her to lead the way. That gaze quick to take note of things as they moved through the lands and into the territory she would hold, knowing all too well this just may turn a little tense. Once they stopped at the meeting area, Morgana took a more dominate and regal pose per say, only to set her rear among the cold biting snow. "Morgana." The words were soft but given, giving Arian a soft nuzzle along the scruff. Huffing as she pulled away, damned this winter and it's biting chill.

Those ears were forward and listening, as she waited to see who would come. Those eyes scanning the area, knowing this was going to be something different, something she would need another for. This one would have her uses, a Spy perhaps would be a best suited rank; as long the fea gave Morgana the information she required Arian would find her life an easy one from here on.

Ooc: Members are required to post by Saturday, the 6th; if members neglect to post by then they will be demoted in rank.

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-01-2014, 04:55 PM
[dohtml]

His head would rise, ears flicking forward to catch the sound of Arian's summon. Silently, the man turned his path towards the source. He wondered the reason of the summons. It was a bit out of the blue. Whatever. It must be important.

As Sage ran on, starting to near his Soul, his curiosity was tinged with anxiety. Why was her call so abrupt? So sudden? Was something wrong? Was there a threat? His ears flicked nervously. He could fight, but not amazingly. What was happening?

Sage approached the sound cautiously, sighting Arian there immediately. Her head was down, pointing to the snow. His anxiety peaked as he saw another woman beside her. Her dark coat contrasted against the bleak snow heavily. Steadily, Sage approached, stopping a metre or two away. He stood stock still with hi head raised. His eyes darted between the two anxiously. What was going on?

"Burn Baby Burn"

[/dohtml]

Biull

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Something was wrong. There was a stir in the air that made the brute rise uneasily. Winter had set in, Camille recovering from some small sickness she had contracted. He had been pretty much glued to her side, that or was fetching water or food for her. The pack seemed lifeless. He wasn’t sure what to do here. What a pack wolf even did. His childhood hardly dictated the proper functioning of a pack and the male waited for orders that never came. He was scared... And he didn’t know what to do. Was he looked upon as a failure? Were he and Camille a burden?

A whine left his throat as he rose, not sure if Camille had the will to follow, and he left the den in search of the cause. He would follow the call and find himself in the presence of three -- Arian, a fae whom he did not recognize and the healer... Sage he believed. Just a look at the scene told him something was terribly wrong here. Ears were flicked back against his head, tail lowered between his legs as his bi-colored gaze were fixed on the two women. Was this a takeover? Were they all truly slaves now? No! Not again! It... It couldn’t happen... He had enough of that with his family... With his parents. He fought back the urge to whine.

“Great Castiel please protect us and give us strength...” He murmured, praying to the angel that guarded their family.

Aiko

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Everything kept going wrong. The lack of feeling wanted... The abandonment rising with each disappearance. Aiko didn’t understand. She just didn’t understand why everyone she loved was going away. Then when she heard Arian’s call she knew something else had happened as well. Her heart ached and the yearling rose to her paws. Hurt. Her heart hurt. Within that hurt mixed bitterness... And a bit of anger. The sort of mix a child would have when they didn’t understand why a parent did as they did, or a sibling.

Somehow when she saw the others she knew Arian was no longer going to lead them. She no longer looked strong or confident. The pain inside grew, tears welling up in her eyes as she let out a growl. “Why!?” Her words cracked with emotion. “Why do you all keep lying?! Why do you say you care, that you will take care of us, just to leave, to abandon what you vowed to protect!? Why are you playing with people’s hearts!?” Her words were harsh, the tears freely flowing down her face. She had lost everyone.

Her parents. Her brothers. Her sister. Her uncle. Her step-parents... All of them were gone. And now this fae who promised to help her fit in... Promised to help her find a place... She had lied too. She was throwing her promise away as if it meant nothing. Aiko took a step back, swallowing hard. Was there no wolf she could truly trust anymore? She didn’t want to get hurt again. Did she even belong here anymore?

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-04-2014, 12:36 AM

Obviously they were confused, but it wasn't as if she cared. Arian's eyes centered towards Aiko though. Lied?! Anger filled her lungs slightly, just because she wasn't going to lead doesn't mean she had lied. Aiko still had a place here, her toes spread into the dirt. This young one, did she think the world revolved around her. She looked at the others, they would hate her, loath her wouldn't they. It wasn't as if they were evicting them, what was the problem! "Child I didn't lie, I will not leave you alone like Quelt did. He was a man for his own selfish views. I did NOT lie." she looked Aiko straight in the face. "I'll be training you myself, I am both a fighter and a healer so we can go from there." her attention turned than towards Morgana than back to the others.

"I know that this is a shock to you all, but it is important that you listen to me. The gods have spoken their will, and this wolf, she is dependable, trustful. You will not be slaves, you will have a home. Nothing will change other than the habits or how she wishes things to be done. Isokan may be turning into a more darker pack, but that does not mean you do not have a home if you work at it." Arian told them, as she looked at Morgana. "As of these moments, Morgana is the queen the pack belongs to her. I am remaining here as a loyal member as I implore the rest of you to do and continue to better yourselves for the better of the pack." though from what she had said earlier to Aiko. She was hoping Morgana got the hint that, Aiko was hers. Arian bowed slightly to Morgana before going to sit with the others. "Hate me as you wish but this course of action is what my heart implored me to do for all of your benefits. You don't need a queen who has a crippled leg." she whispered to herself. 

"Talk" "You" Think

Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-05-2014, 05:39 AM

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/2...7xv8ea.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:2px dotted #c4c383; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#e2e2b0">

It had taken him more than awhile to respond to the summon of his former leader. Not because he was too lazy to get up, or that a meeting sounded to bothersome. No, it was because that call...within it, there was something familiar. Not only did it sound urgent- but to his own simple guesses, Arian was giving up. Giving up on the pack, her family. He didn't think she'd flee. No, she'd seem too selfish. She might just move to the back of the ranks as some healer or fighter. Whatever fit her fancy. But no matter she tried really hard to keep this pack running or not, he was pretty shaken up. Who would become the leader of this pack? A family member of hers? A good, close friend?

The whole time he lay there in the snow, the freezing iguana kept prodding his nose, begging him to go. But for the most part he ignored the desperate pokes and touches of his dear friend. The boy was too busy debating on whether he should go or not...what would Arian think of him if he didn't? Couldn't he come up with some lie to cover up his wronging? Ixionn sighed miserably and slowly shifted to his feet, grabbing Drago and slinging him over his scarred shoulders. The iguana buried himself deep into his warm fur and got comfortable as the masked heir began to make his way toward the meeting area.

He was a heir, practically the co-leader. If he were to skip a meeting just because of his own worry, everyone would shame him. So, with the responsibility he took up, he went. After all, whoever Arian was leaving in charge must not be too bad, right?

Ixionn's opinion instantly changed as he arrived at the scarce meeting area. There were only about five wolves here. Most of them looking wildly confused or maybe even frightened. Including his sister, who he vowed to look out for. She was actually yelling and crying, turned to Arian and...a large woman. She was tall, with purple eyes like gems and completely charcoal-black fur. No, she had a little bit of white around her eye. But her appearance didn't matter. The man quickly hurried up to his sisters side and towered over her, nuzzling her little ears in attempt to comfort her. "Aiko, I'm here."

For a little while, he continued to nuzzle her, so she could calm down. But while he did this he listened in to Arian's explanation. Telling them all that the gods have spoken, and that this black and white woman would become the new leader of the pack. It shook him to the core. Not a sister, aunt, mother? Nothing?! Not even a good friend! Just a complete stranger. How great. Arian also mentioned that the pack would become darker...but another question popped into his mind. Would they really have a home, safe beneath the rule of this stranger? Really? Would he even be able to keep his position as the heir? The boy growled silently and sat down close to his sister, brushing himself up against her to keep her warm.

He wasn't going to talk to Arian right now...it wasn't the right time. Morgana was now his queen and he couldn't do anything about it. Ixionn frowned and let out a huff, bloody gaze turning to rest onto his former queen. He hardened his gaze onto her and curled his lip up, before turning back to Morgana.

Aiko

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2014, 06:10 PM

Aiko bit back her anger, the tears rolling down her cheeks. "No Arian, it is you who doesn't understand. You are here, yes, but you abandoned what you gave your word to uphold. You're giving this pack, my home, to another stranger. Do you really even know her that well? Is she of family blood, or a friend?" The girl was shaking, her red-orange gaze following to the ground. "Call it what you will... but you're running away. If... if you didn't feel like you could hold Isokan you shouldn't have taken it. You shouldn't have tried to be a leader. I trusted you in that respect... and that is where you lied. There is no loyalty to this pack or your oaths in your blood." Her words were hard, cracking with emotion and hurt.

But though she hadn't seen him around... Ixxion would come. He would nuzzle her ears, trying to comfort her, and the spoiled girl would turn to the male, burying her head into his shoulder. "Ixxion... this... this isn't home anymore... this..." Her tears continued to stream down her cheeks. She was scared. She hated all of this change. All she could do was cling to who she had left... her brother... the only family who would, even if fleetingly, still show. "I... I don't know what to do... I... I... Ixxion what should I do...?" She had started to sob. The child she was truly shown through... and all Aiko needed, all she ever wanted was love. Love and the closeness of her family. She was so scared... she'd be alone.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Sea

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2014, 06:52 PM

One by one they would show up, Arian had failed to mention just how small this pack was. It was more of a band of mismatched mutts, with little more holding them together. A soft growl vibrated in her throat threatening to leave her maw, but it was held back. Only she and perhaps Arian - if she had been listening could hear it. tail twitching slightly as her frosted gaze drifted over each member. A sigh escaped her lips, this was not what she had expected. But it would rise from the ground up, with the proper care and attention. It was clear Arian had neglected to lead as she should, for they all seemed lost and confused, now the change of leadership was a clear cause of this. But there was much more to it then this.

Yet her gaze shifted to that of a young fea, dubbed Aiko. A whinny child that needed to be put in her place, to grow up. This was an annoyance that would have to be dealt with and swiftly, but first to address the others. "What Arian has said is true; she has found her self unable to bear the weight of leadership." A short pause to let it sink in, before her gaze drifted over the members. "Things will be changing yes, but in order to better your selves and to no longer be mere weaklings in the eyes of the other packs here in the lands. " A growl left her, that was what they were; weak and almost useless. "The rules will be changing, respect is of the utmost importance. Neither will laziness or ignorance will be tolerated. Every member is required to train and hard in order to better them selves." Simply, the law had to be laid down, Morgana was not going to be no pushover or some weakling.

"Everyone will now fall under the Lich ranking - if you have skills to be a fighter, healer or hunter do speak up." If they did so, their rank would be changed to simply fill the roles for the time being; it was their chance to become more valued then a simple meaningless face in the crowed.

Morgana was sure not much more about the rules or changes had been spoken of, but her attention did turn to the one who was acting like a child. "Youngling, this is your home and will always be your home. I do ask for you to remain, I do not wish for my first impression to be that of nothing but a monster that has taken over your home." Morgana could only hope 'monster' was a proper term to use, hopefully it was. "This pack, is your family Aiko - leaving it now would be abandoning your family and friends." It was a truth but a hasrh one the young-one had to learn. Morgana was stern and could be harsh, but she was not uncaring or cold towards those that would now become her family. They each had to get used to one another, adjust to the change just as she did.

Occ: First time for everything, but members are required to post again by the 10th, I would like to wrap this up and get things moving :3.

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Sage stood, silently surveying the scene. His eyes were filled with swirling emotion, unreadable on the outside. He didn't relax his posture, even when his fellow packmates joined him. Suspicious eyes looked over the other wolf, not mean, but not kind either. It was only when all the speaking started that it sank in.

It was then that the man relaxed, his shoulders dropping slightly, hackles lowering while his stance became easier. He looked to Arian, a kind determination in his eyes. With a gentle smile in her direction, he faced Morgana. He quietly waited until he was sure there was a moment of silence. [/br]
"I apologize for earlier Miss, that was a tad rude. But I'll need to apologize again shortly. Despite me feeling at home in Isokan, my paws are again finding themselves restless. I'd like to move on. But thank you to you all the same." Sage spoke, the last part meant for everyone there. With a respectful nod and a smile to everyone, Sage departed the clearing, hoping to not be interrupted. The pawprints he left in the snow would probably be th  last he left there.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-10-2014, 04:10 PM

The woman looked at Ixionn, her eyes went wide. She was not at fault, how come they didn't understand that. She was trying her best to do what was right for them. To give them a home, without a pack they were subjected to many things. Arian didn't want anyone left behind, yet her kindness had led her to a stand still. Her crystal blue eyes looked hurt at the two children. Before she stood on her three good legs, and Sage spoke up. Her hackles bristled a little, she stepped in front of the man, blocking his path. Her hackles settled and she looked carefully at him.

"Please Sage, I do not know you very well. But please, stay. Everyone can work together, to protect each other." was she really that evil? Was she really the one that was at fault. Arian tried to search desperately at him for a reason as to why she shouldn't be doing this. She was tattered and broken, they didn't need a Queen like that. Morgana and her.....they had a bond. It wasn't like anything and Arian had been caught in a trap, but she tried. She didn't want her family to fall apart again, all because of her. 

"Talk" "You" Think

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-11-2014, 12:05 PM

The others remained silent, with their mouths were glued shut or they decided to keep quite for their own good. Whatever the case, the women didn't care she simply watched each and every wolf there; waiting for what they had to say, what they wanted or what they wanted to do. It seemed the black brute dubbed as Sage would call her attention first - sapphire eyes narrowed silently as she said nothing despite him speaking about leaving. Arian however proved to intervene; that had if anything earned her a brownie point. Alas she was never the less quick upon her ashen feet, to stand beside Arian; allowing their pelts to mingle however slightly. "Sage; we can not afford to lose you - I can't afford to lose you or anyone here. We need every single member that is present; I do plead for you to stay. To give this new life I offer a chance - I ask no more then this from any one of you." I don't want to have to force claim you, those words went unsaid for the women was trying to be nice, comforting even. Those eyes drifted past the blackened man and to every member that was here, before shifting back to his face. This was now her home as much as it was theirs - she had to adjust just as much as they did. Hell, she had a lot more to get use to for she only had been here a few hours and nothing more.

Aiko

gems
size
build
player
12-11-2014, 04:22 PM

The alpha, though her words were likely meant to provide some sort of comfort, did anything but for the yearling. The spoiled girl would lift her gaze, the tears sitting at the brims and staining her cheeks, as she regarded Morgana with at least some respect. She would swallow hard, ears still flicked back, as her emotions once more poured forth. 

"Is  that all pack wolves care about? Power? We came here to be a family... and... I don't know... you... you're not going to make us soldiers, are you?" The girl had no idea what to expect of this woman, of what was wanted of this pack. Those who sought power normally sought war... and she was not keen to draw innocent blood. Aiko would lower her gaze, feeling her heard clench as the woman spoke further. This... was her home? No it wasn't! It wasn't her home! As for this pack, the so called wolves the woman dared called her family... friends... the girl would lift her head, her voice raised and cracking with emotion.

"You don't know anything about me or this pack!" The tears were falling more heavily now. "Everyone else in my so called family abandoned this place. My stepfather, my stepmother, my uncle, even my sister! Yet I would be looked down upon because I'd want to leave with the only family I have left? This pack is a JOKE!" The girl would tremble, taking a step back. "This pack will never be my home... whether I'm here or not. I have no place!" Her emotions raging at peak levels the girl would spin on her heels, hoping Ixxion would follow her, to go somewhere else in the territory. She didn't want to see what happened with Sage. She didn't want to hear any of it anymore. She wanted her father... her real father. She wanted Hajime... and her mother... and her siblings and her uncle. She just wanted things to be how they were... how they should have been.

-Exit Aiko from thread unless stopped.- [[Note:: She's not threatening to leave the pack, merely just going off to a different part of the territory.]]

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

Biull

gems
size
build
player
12-11-2014, 07:05 PM
All the young man could bring himself to do was listen and watch. Camille never came, his heart aching with worry. Had she started to, but left? Did she see this pack as something she shouldn't be part of? Worry gnawed at the male, and he would shift off, more to the side, watching as a yearling through her fit, watching Arian try to defend her position. What in the name of Castiel had he gotten himself into? This was mad! The air around him was so thick with tension... was this how a pack meeting was supposed to be? It wasn't like he had any proper pack etiquette or anything but this...

Biull figured the best thing right now was to keep his mouth shut. He didn't have any outstanding skills to speak of, though he could hunt small game. His fighting prowess however, well, was pretty much non existent and his knowledge of herbs was certainly not there at all. He would let his gaze flick from Sage, who requested to leave, to the young girl. Something about how the alpha approached the male made him wonder if she might try to force claim the man... and as for the yearling... what would become of her? Time alone would tell.

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-16-2014, 02:29 PM

Unluckily for the man, his path was almost instantly blocked. Arian stood in front him with a concentrated look. Sage sighed softly as she asked  him to stay. A flicker of doubt crossed his mind. Arian had been more than hospitable in the last months. He was grateful for that. He held respect for her and liked her leadership, not this newcomer. He drew a breath, ready for a soft reply when the newcomer spoke.

Sage turned to the woman. Silently he listened, meeting her gaze. The words she spoke left an unsaid challenge. When Sage had travelled outside of Alacritis, he'd joined another pack of healers. There he'd learned most of what he knew. When the pack changed and he decided to leave, they hadn't been very happy. The darker side of him was one Sage didn't like. Would he have to tap into it now?

I'm sorry, miss. But I must insist on my departure. The man said, confidence in his voice. He widened his stance, looking the woman straight in her eyes.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-16-2014, 06:55 PM

Those frosted eyes turned upon the child once more, only to spill out her raging emotions upon them once again. She was one Morgana was going to have to track down and speak to, offer what comfort she could manage..even if she was nothing more then a stranger to the girl. The dark women did care, far more then she knew; simply those emotions had to be let out for it was clear the child hadn't had much luck in life thus far. Nothing more was said, as Morgana let Aiko depart, she needed time alone, for now. However those eyes shifted to Sage and they merely watched him, as her thoughts tugged at her mind. To stop him, to force claim him would not make her look good in front of the rest; oh she hated decisions, a sigh left her and Morgana stood aside. "Then I wish you luck." The words were not easy to uttter but Morgana kept her self composed and calm, merely looking to the others. "If any wish to speak to me about ranking or anything else of importance, feel free to request my presence." But with that Morgana turned and left the meeting, it was officially dismissed and yet the women was troubled as those brows knitted into a frown; something had to be done.

OOC: Everyone is dismissed.

Exit.