Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-03-2014, 05:02 PM

The young she wolf would find herself lonely, laying in the snow by herself. Soliloquy had been so scarce since learning he'd gotten her pregnant that at times she was unsure if he was even coming back. She would grow hungry as she struggled to keep herself and the new life within her fed. Though Soliloquy had not left her completely on her own, he brought her scraps and said hello during his galavanting. She'd grow more suspicious of his errands, but she could hardly say anything as he'd really made no commitment to her. He could have easily thrown her to the curb when he realized her condition, but here she was. 

A sigh would filter from her lips as she turned to look at her growing belly, she could visibly see that they were growing. Chocolate gaze would peer at her rounded figure, still in amazement that she was pregnant. She was too young for this, so unprepared to be a parent. She really didn't know what to do. 

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-03-2014, 05:25 PM

She felt lost, Scorpion's condition still hanging in the balance. She had taken to wandering, a dead rabbit clutched in her jaws. She wasn't even really hungry, she had just hunted for something to do. That is when the spotted female came into view, causing Othello's brow to raise. She thought that she smelled like Scorpion, although the scent was slightly different. Soliloquy perhaps? Curious, she padded over, the scent of pregnancy growing on her small form. Othello dropped the rabbit before her, delicate brow still raised on her aging features. "You look far to young to be having children." She said as a way of introductions. If she was with Scorpion's brother than they were sisters of sorts. Lowering her body in front of the girl, she offered a small smile and nosed the rabbit towards her. "Eat up, you are far too thin for an expecting mother." Letting out a sigh, she curled her long tail around her and eyed the pretty woman, head tilting slightly as she studied her. "I'm Othello, by the way."

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-03-2014, 06:10 PM

She would hear the gentle crunch of paws within the snow and her dark eyes would turn to watch the white she wolf approach. She smelled of Scorpion, a brute she had seen little of thankfully. The purple eyed goddess would approach with a rabbit, and for that Isolde would not be able to turn her away. A soft smile would play at her lips while she watched the woman come near, she would find a comfortable place quite close.At her first words Isolde's expression would fall as her ears fell to her skull. "Yeah," She'd agree in a quiet voice, they weren't supposed to happen. Of course the she wolf was forgiven as soon as she offered Isolde the meal, she'd feel her smile grow more fully as she wasted no time digging in to the carcass. Of course she had to remember her manners, attention would be brought back to Othello as she introduced herself kindly. "I'm Isolde," She'd say back softly. "This was very kind of you," she'd offer, becoming more curious of the elegant woman as she would eat.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2014, 12:02 AM

By the way that the woman spoke about her growing belly, it was a touchy subject. Ah, she would try to steer away from that though. It was still early on, and the poor dame was so young. A lot younger than she was when she had her whelps. All seemed to be forgiven as the woman scarfed down the food, causing her purple eyes to grow wide. "Is your lover not feeding you?" She asked in surprise, her voice holding a slight growl. How utterly disgusting that was. It made her angry, her ears pinning flat against her skull. That damn man whore, getting this poor girl pregnant and then dumping here to fend to herself. "If I ever get my hands on that boy I will strangle him myself." It was a promise too. Stupid men...

Isolde, as she introduced herself, thanked her for the meal. The woman simply shrugged, she wasn't going to eat it. "You needed it more than I did." It was then that she realized the poor girl was curled up in the snow. Oh no, this wouldn't do. "You shouldn't keep your belly so cold, come with me." Othello rose to her paws, stretching and flicking her elongated tail behind her before she turned. There was a den close by, one that her pups used to play in. The scent was stale by now, but it was shelter from the winter air. Looking over her shoulder she winked at the spotted woman, pulling her nose towards the den to point it out. "I am sure you will be far more comfortable here."

Walk "Talk" Think

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Othello would easily take note at the ravenous nature of the Adravendi born girl. Her ears would fall to her head, it wasn't entirely Soliloquy's fault. He just didn't realize how much hungrier she was now. She hadn't said anything to him to keep from having to put more stress on his now flighty mind. "No, he's fine.. really." She'd offer, believing it herself but offering a weak presentation.

She would shrug off the meal as an easy feat, but Isolde would be thankful all the same. The subject would swiftly change, indeed the setting was getting rather chilly. She would urge the spotted girl to accompany her, to a nice den not so far away. Shyly she would follow, obviously quite clueless about this whole pregnancy thing. Orchid seemed knowledgeable about it, but so did Othello. More so though, Othello felt warm. Nothing like the way Soliloquy made her feel, or Orchid, or even Pandora.

Her steps would be almost eager as she reached the den, her gaze would try to find the pale woman's amethyst eyes. "Are you going to stay with me a while?" A mixture of curiosity and hope would fill her voice as she tilted her marked features inquisitively at the other woman.

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2014, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 01:22 AM by Othello.)

The girl would say its fine, and Othello rose her delicate brow, as if to accept it with question. Looks like she would be making sure that this woman was going to be properly fed herself. She knew what it was like to be in her paws, and a simple rabbit would not do once the little monsters got bigger. She would be wanting more meat, and crave things like fawns and prey that was higher in fat content. It was hard being with pups in this season, she knew it herself having given birth to her pups in the winter as well. There was very little prey at this time of year, but hopefully these little ones would stick around on the inside until spring.

As they entered the cave she felt the woman's chocolate eyes on her, and turned to meet her gaze. Would she stick around? Of course. "I am not just going to dump you here on your own, that would be rather cruel. Now come here and get warm." She said softly, laying down near the back of the den. Stretching out her legs she left room for Isolde to settle in between them, she would warm up faster with Othello's heat at her back.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-06-2014, 01:19 AM
Othello would walk right in like it was home, quickly taking her place in the warmest spot in the whole den. A smile would play at her lips at Othello's next words. With out hesitation she would slide into the older woman's embrace, finding her underbelly warm and comforting. She'd nuzzle into her fur, not realizing how cold she had been. She didn't realize how careless she had been with herself until then either or how easily she could harm the life inside of her.

A shiver would run up her spine as she settled in comfortably next to Othello. "Ssso, warm.." She'd stutter with the hint of a giggle in her voice, dark gaze peering up at her with gratitude. An almost playful smile would play at her lips as she enjoyed the warmth provided.

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2014, 01:40 AM

As the younger woman curled against her belly, Othello felt the shock of cold soak into her pelt. She hadn't realized just how cold the poor lady actually was. Murmuring softly she curled her elongated tail around her spotted form, her coat fluffing up to try and exchange all the heat she could. As Isolde looked up at her and grinned, she did the same, nuzzling the young girl's cheek. "Its okay dear, I'm here now." She whispered softly, her smile growing wider. Since she was sitting all out in the cold, she doubted that the girl knew anything about caring for her growing little ones. "Do you have any questions Isolde?" She asked, her voice soft. With how close they were there was very little space between them, there was no need for her to talk anything above a whisper.

She knew that she had many questions when she was caring her young, she had no one to ask. She was left to her own devices, and had to figure it all out on her own. Othello wondered just what Isolde would ask her, if anything. Purple gaze roamed across the woman's form out of curiosity, eyes resting on those pretty spots on her rump. Letting out a soft laugh she leaned back, poking one of them with her nose. It reminded her of a little fawn. Mmm, what pretty little pups she would have.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Othello would fluff herself up, speeding up the warming of her chilled parts, she'd be tucked in tight as she was determined to warm the spotted girl. Isolde would find herself leaning into the gentle touch of the pale beauty, her form snuggled close as well as the tender touch upon her cheek. As well her words would be a reassurance as she smiled down at her, offering to answer any questions Isolde had.

She'd look away, burying her face into Othello's fur. She didn't want to think about them, this pregnancy or the eventual birth. She wanted to turn back time to before she'd met Soliloquy, she wanted to blame him for everything now. Emotions were high and she would fail in hiding a quick sob, a couple lonely tears falling down her cheek. Really she was scared, and she wanted a way out. "I don't want to do this, Othello." She would whimper into soft fur.

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2014, 02:20 AM

Othello did not expect the emotion that fell on this quiet moment, her heart beat pounding in her chest as the woman sobbed into her fur. Her muffled words came out, saying that she didn't want the little devils that were growing within her. Blinking those large purple eyes she bent down, licking the top of the tan girl's head. "Shh, my little fawn. Its okay." She said softly between licks, nuzzling Isolde's neck to try to bring her head up. She wanted to see her face as she spoke these next words. "Do you really want to end the little lives that grow within you now? They are innocent children, Isolde. They have no names and no thoughts, they are just little beans." Her voice had a level of sternness to it, trying to get though to the spotted one. "Just imagine their little faces, looking up to you. They are depended on you to protect and feed them, just as I shall fight to protect and feed you." Since it seemed that Sol wasn't s big help, she would take Isolde in and comfort her.

Othello sighed, her ears pulling back to her white head. "I didn't want my children when I first found out either. But I went though and have them, and being a mother was the best thing in the world. Their little cries, the little puppy breath. Sure they can be little shits, and they might end up breaking your heart," she paused there, having to fight back her own tears, "But I would not change time to take them back. I will always be their mother, no matter what happens to them. You have to step up to the plate my dear, and I will be here the entire ride, okay?"

Othello

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-06-2014, 02:34 AM
This time SHe would be soothed with a gentle grooming, Othello's gentle tongue would reassure her just as her words did. She'd call her a little fawn, and she'd find she would like the pet name. More gentle reassuring would bring her features back up, eyes red from the tears she'd just shed. As Othello went on she found the decision less and less acceptable, not to mention Soliloquy's refusal of the option. She was going to have to take responsibility if she wished it or not. These little tiny pups had no one else to look to.

Isolde would listen her ears to her skull as her eyes lingered on pale ivory features. Othello would vow that she would keep her safe and that she would be here for her through out this long pregnancy. Isolde would believe, being there in such a close and intimate way she had to believe in Othello's words. She'd find her own tongue tenderly placing kisses on Othello's pale fur, little nuzzles given as she felt a relief flood through her at the words. Whining softly she'd thank the woman, "Thank you Othello," She'd whisper as she curled tighter against her. She would need Othello to get through this pregnancy alive, and even more so to get the pups through alive. Isolde would cling tightly to her embrace, still sure that she might leave any moment.

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2014, 02:47 AM

After her words had been uttered she felt the female calm, a soft smile growing on her muzzle. She was glad that her words had reached her, that she saw the true light in all of this. The woman placed kisses on her pale face and she felt herself rumble at the feeling, her heart reacting by beating louder in her chest. The woman's touch was soft and gentle, yet reached her on a new level. She had never found herself attracted to woman, but at the moment the spotted one before her was irresistible. Perhaps it was all the drama with men she had experienced as of late, but whatever it was she found that she rather liked her soft touch.

Desperately Isolde buried into her fur, clinging to her as if Othello was going to up and leave at any moment. "Its okay little fawn, I am here to stay." She said softly, leaning down to press a soft kiss against her ear. Gently she started to hum, lulling the pregnant woman. She didn't have the nicest voice, but it was steady and smooth. "Sleep Isolde, I will be here when you wake up." She whispered into her tan ear, before she picked up her humming and grooming once more. Othello wasn't going anywhere, this poor dame was not depending on her to see her through this hard time. With a new task in her mind, she didn't have to worry about driving herself mad and running off a cliff. While Isolde may be the one clinging to her right now, it was Othello's very being that desperately hung on to the spotted one.

baby you're all I need

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Isolde wouldn't shy at the affectionate kisses, she'd feel her eyes close in pleasure as she enjoyed them. She would feel her own purr bubble up within her chest, the noise evident of her delight. She'd feel a hiccup in her heart as Othello's words would soothe her once more, they were reassuring and held a promise that Isolde could believe in. The pale woman would tenderly place a kiss on her ear, the motion causing a different kind of nervousness to blossom within her belly. The thoughts her affection would bring would get pushed aside as Isolde would focus on the gentle humming that Othello offered her, a sweet distraction from the worries of her world.

Her exhaustion would not go unnoticed by the pale goddess, her words would further coax Isolde into relaxation and into sleep. She'd find that a shiver would run down her spine at the she wolf's whisper, and she knew there would be little else convincing of her body. She wanted to sleep, she needed this warm relaxing nap that Othello would provide for her. "Yes, Othello." She would whisper back into the dame's fur as sleep began to take hold of her. Slowly she would drift off, thinking of the delicate ivory woman the whole time.

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2014, 01:41 PM

She would coo the girl to sleep, her soft words whispered between them. She kept grooming the woman until she felt her breathing settle into that of a sleeping wolf, a smile spreading on her maw. "Sleep well, Isolde," She murmured, nuzzling just behind her ear before Othello settled herself down for a nap. She couldn't remember the last time she had actually had a nap, but she was enjoying every moment of this one.

-fade into sleep-

Blinking open her sleepy purple eyes, the dame stirred around the spotted beauty that she was curled around. Smirking, she rested her pale head on Isolde's shoulders as she glanced outside. A few hours had passed, the sun was starting its descent. It was starting to grow slightly darker, a thought that made her shiver. She was glad that they got inside when they did, the den was a nice cozy temperature. Looking down at the mother to-be, Othello gently nipped her scruff to draw her out of sleep. "Rise and shine," She called, her head still resting against her. She was far too comfortable to move, but if Isolde didn't wake up now she might sleep the whole day away. There was much that she wanted to talk about with the woman, to get to know her new charge better. A yawn split Othello's maw open, teeth shimmering in the dying light of the sun before they snapped shut again. Toes unfurled and stretched wide, they could both probably use some good stretches right now. But that would require moving... which was something the pale woman was not too keen on.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-06-2014, 01:52 PM
She would easily drift off into sleep as Othello held her, sweet features would grow lax as the two she wolves napped easily together. Though Isolde didn't think her nap was nearly long enough as the ivory woman would coax her into wakefulness she couldn't deny the refreshment she felt. Othello wouldn't have to do much before the gentle girl was conscious once more, though neither of the women wished movement quite yet. "Good, morning?" She'd whisper quietly as her dark eyes opened to look at the deterioration of the outside light. She'd either slept the whole night away or the sun was just now reaching its descent.

She'd feel parts of her had fallen asleep that were going to be much more difficult to wake up, squirming slightly she'd reposition herself more comfortably against her guardian. Sweet little kisses would be offered as Othello yawned, the action causing Isolde's own jaws to part and a squeaky yawn to emerge. She'd smile shyly, her features once more looking up towards Othello's brilliant purple stare.

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2014, 02:04 PM

Isolde seemed to question the time, her chocolate eyes searching to see if it was indeed morning. She let out a breathy laugh, poking her in the ribs with her nose softly. "It's evening. I wouldn't let you sleep that long, silly little fawn. There is much that I would like to talk to you about," She said softly, pulling back just in time to get tender little kisses before the dame let out her own squeaky yawn. She giggle again, her smile beaming as she looked at the woman in wonderment. "You are too cute, you know that?" She was lucky to have met this tender lamb, it was just the kind of affection and companionship that she craved. Men were rude and stupid, it would be so much easier to spend the rest of her life with women...

Clearing her throat slightly she let her gaze roam her spotted form, lingering on those cute little markings again. "So do you have other siblings with those adorable spots?" She asked calming, prodding one of the tan spots as she asked. It really wasn't a marking that she saw often, one that was a bit more complex than her own, simple black markings that brought out her purple eyes. Her brother was even more simple than she, just a plain old white wolf.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Othello would easily let out a gentle laugh at Isolde's disorientation, though the response would clear everything up. The end of the day had yet to overtake them, and their little doze had been nothing more than a refreshing nap for the both of them. Her own yawn would cause a giggle to flow from Othello's lips, the sound would cause the girl's ears to perk and her grin to widen. She'd even go on to comment on how cute the she was, this would bring a hot blush to her face. The pink of her skin would show through her white fur slightly.

Thankfully Othello's attention would shift to her spots instead of her face, sweet lyrics would ask of Isolde's other family. There were a couple of them that boasted the spotted marking of their father. "Two of my brother's share my spots," She'd comment softly as she nuzzled white fur, "Well, three. I have a half brother that did not grow up with the rest of us." She'd add softly.

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-07-2014, 03:31 PM

Ah, so she did have siblings. She hummed softly, prodding each little spot along her back with her nose, as if counting them. "So all brothers then? You were the only girl in your litter?" She mused out loud, not really paying much attention to the conversation. Her nose prods worked their way up Isolde's spine. Giggling softly, she pausing in her poking and rested her head atop hers. Her tail swept around her form, snuggling the younger girl closer to her. She had never been this comfortable for quite some time, so relaxed and at ease. Othello was not worrying about much at all, just keeping her little fawn safe.

As she gazed down at the woman's belly, a sad smile replaced her once happier one. Perhaps there was just one other thing to worry about. It made her think of her own children, about how much she missed them. "My babies would have loved to meet you." She whispered soberly, curling even tighter around her spotted bodice. But would they be happy with more pups? Revenge had seemed reluctant to leave, but he needed to find his sister. It was Mercy who stormed off in a rage, stating that she wasn't cared about enough. She blew out a sigh, licking Isolde's ear absentmindedly.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-07-2014, 03:47 PM

Othello's touch would work to further soothe the dainty girl, tickling the skin beneath as she went over them absentmindedly. Her question going on, wanting more elaboration, "In my litter I was, I do have an older sister with no spots." She'd whisper quietly, almost lost in Othello's movements she too would barely heed the conversation. Had she been more aware she would have known the siblings she'd missed. The counting of her spots would end in a shiver as Othello moved from spots to holding her more tightly. Isolde would hum slightly, filled with a comfortable happiness she'd desperately needed.

They were bother rather relaxed as Othello's gaze would move back to her growing tummy, the words she'd whisper to her seemed impossibly sad. Isolde too would draw more near the pale she wolf, turning so her belly was against her and she could look up into her purple eyes. Dark paws would fit against her chest as she nuzzled her features up against her chin affectionately. She didn't know what to say, but she'd offer her as much love as she would need. "I'm sure my babies can't wait to meet you," The spotted girl would whisper in Othello's ear before laying her head back on her pale paws. Lips would turn up in a tender smile as she tried to rid her of the sadness.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-09-2014, 12:13 AM

All words were forgotten when Isolde twisted, rolling her lithe form under Othello's. The woman shifted, resting more weight on her elbows so that she put as little pressure on the dame. A hot blush rushed to her pale cheeks, breath hitching in her throat as she looked down at those impossibly bright, brown eyes. The spotted one lifted her head and nuzzled her chin, making her let out a soft purr like sound, rumbling down her throat. When she spoke into her ear, a sharp pang of tears burnt her eyes as she looked down at her sweet little fawn. She sniffled as stray ones roamed down her face, dripping on to the wolf below her. "I can't wait, my dearest fawn." She whispered, her heart nearly breaking in two as she looked down at her beautiful face. Isolde seemed to be working her way into all the holes that Othello's soul with her own essence, making her feel more full. She felt more and more alive, something that she had been lacking in for so long. Purple eyes grew a bit brighter, some of the sadness washing away as that face gazed at her. A small sob broke free from her maw as her own face fell, digging deep into Isolde's scruff. The sound was not one of great displeasure though, but of sheer joy. This girl meant more to here than she could ever know.

""