size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-05-2014, 08:48 PM
She'd feel rather proud of herself, teasing Bass in such a way. Little did he knew that she really had arranged a date, and had every intention of going through with those plans. Right now though she would worry about her sister and her recovery after the difficult birth. She was alive, and that was the most important part. She'd done well to keep herself detached from the unborn babes and it seemed that precaution would do her well. Though she felt an extreme sadness for the deceased boys she had not become incapacitated. 

Now she would sit, eyes on the horizon as the sun would begin its rise into the sky. Another birth was just around the corner, she would be delivering her brother's children soon. At least that's how it looked at the absence of her sister. She wondered what Bass's plan was, they hadn't spoken of his plan to make her a healer in so long. Maybe he'd come see her soon, hopefully he'd cooled off from the festival. 

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-06-2014, 03:05 PM

Bass wandered aimlessly along the plains, paws dragging in the snow. He was very tired, with his wife bound to birth at any moment and even more weight on his shoulders. Motif had asked for a leave to take her daughter to meet her father, and it had him worried if she was going to come back or not. Of course she promised to return, but the fear was still thick in his belly. Letting out a sigh he wandered towards Rhy's scent, having picked it up only moments ago. He hadn't spoken much to her after the festival, he was more protective than ever over his sisters now. And Valentine... he was from a different pack. What was with his sisters falling for those that lived outside of Abaven? He didn't want them to be taken away from him...

Seeing his chocolate coated sister, a smile formed on his maw as he padded over, settling down beside her. Bass nuzzled her shoulder, leaning against her for a moment as his golden eyes slipped closed. Leaning against her, he enjoyed the moment of silence that they shared. He just needed her support right now, and he was very much relying on her to ensure the safe delivery of his children.

"I'm really proud of you, Rhy," he said softly, finally opening his eyes to gaze into hers. She had stepped up when Harmony vanished, vowing to study herbs to take her place. "I've been thinking... and I think it would be a good idea for you to go and see Aunt Novella. She can teach you a lot about herbs, and it would be a great service to Abaven." Bass said with a smile, placing his nose on her cheek.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Catching the fresh scent of her brother the dark she wolf would look over her shoulder, finding his smiling face right behind her. She'd mirror his expression, adding in a tail wag as he settles in beside her. He'd nuzzle her, coming to rest against her side as silence overtook them. There was so much to say, even still she felt a comfort in his presence. She'd take in a deep breath and by the time she was releasing it Bass would offer the first of their verbal interaction. How he started she hadn't really expected.

She'd meet his eyes as his gaze opened once more, she'd believe his words. No matter her choices when it came to men, Bass was proud of her. Her half smile would increase as she perked her ears to listen to what else he had to say, suggesting she go and meet up with their relative. "I'm not that impressive Bass," She'd say humbly in response, leaning into his touch against her cheek. She'd find a cheeky smile playing at her lips, "But I would like to go see Novella again, and you're right. There's so much I haven't learned." She was just a puppy when it came to the immense amounts of healing knowledge out there.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-06-2014, 05:44 PM

He snorted at her comment, but didn't speak until their embrace ended. "So that's why you have tall, dark, and handsome men knocking on your door?" He asked with a raised brow, his voice somewhat grumpy as he spoke of Valentine. He wasn't really happy about it, but he would not bring it up to her here and now. What was important at the moment was her, and getting her all trained up. "Novella is a great teacher, and wait a sec... When did you go see her?" He blinked, just now realized that she had made it over to Threar. When did that happen? He muttered something about woman being so sneaky before tilting his head at the dame, waiting for her answer. They were so sly... like snakes. Pretty little snakes with hidden fangs, that is what woman were. Sticking his tongue out at his darker sister, he sat and waited.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-06-2014, 06:12 PM
She'd get a snort to her first comment, finding herself smiling much to widely at his next comment. She'd be instantly reminded of the tall dashing man who had taken her on her first tour of the crypts. She'd try to rid herself of the goofy grin before her brother noticed, sighing softly as he spoke of Novella and Rhythm's future travels. He'd stop mind sentence and ask when it was she went to see their aunt, "When Chord went to see her right after he came back. I followed him to Threar." If he didn't know about that adventure, how many other of her outings had he missed? Feeling a little bashful she'd shrug as her own tongue would stick out in response. She'd push her shoulder against his, he was a silly one wasn't he? "How's Wren coming along?" She'd change the subject slightly, "When should I start camping outside the den to get ready?" She'd giggle slightly, not even thinking that Bass would find another wolf for the job.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-13-2014, 02:32 PM

He eyed the woman closely, just how often did she wander off? He didn't have a rule that they needed to stay in pack lands at all times, but he did like to know when his sisters left. He knew that she had probably gone off to see that brute again, which made him growl softly. She needed to find a boy within Abaven, at least then she wouldn't be taken away from him. Her own shoulder butted into his, drawing him back to her as she asked about Wren. His face lit up instantly, his pale tail thumping on the earth. "It should be any time now, should I expect to see you camping outside our den?" he asked, laughing softly at his sister. He couldn't wait for the little ones to come around, Abaven was going to be full of little laughter as the tiny ones played. "I have to admit, I am pretty nervous about being a father," Bass said, leaning against his sister as he let out a soft sigh. What if he wasn't enough for them? Would they love him as much as he loved them? So many questions...

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Apparently she hadn't rid herself of her guilty grin, Bass's eyes would narrow slightly and he'd growl at the memory. Her ears would fall slightly as she looked back over at hima bit more sheepishly, the grin still breaking through in places. While he'd wish for her to find someone that would reside in Abaven, he didn't seem to realize that the pack was not really overflowing with eligible bachelors. Bass attracted all the ladies, and seemed to have forgotten to recruit the boys.

Still his attention was distracted easily enough as she nudged him and brought up the little rug rats that would be taking over the pack soon enough. As she mostly knew already Wren was going to give any day, it was likely that she would need to start camping. "I'll be there tonight," She'd giggle softly, adding to his deeper laugh. "Nervous is okay, it means you care." She'd nuzzle him softly. "You know you're going to be a great daddy, right?" She'd say softly as she leaned into him, surely he would be the best parent out of the five of them.