gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-07-2014, 11:51 AM

Stars are only visible in darkness ,
Fear is ever-changing and evolving.

He had been watching over her while she slept, her bodice twitching at times in her dreams. Fendar's lips turned up into a smirk as he rested his head on her shoulders, metallic eyes lingering on the sky outside. It began to grow a navy blue as the sun started to rise, and very carefully he pulled himself away from Pandora, trying not to wake her. Surely she would like to eat, so since he wasn't sleeping be might as well go out and be useful. Glancing at her over his shoulders, he stretched his limbs and slipped out of the den. Since it was growing lighter it was easier to see the area around the den, the pile of leaves that he had swept out last night to the left of him. Sniffing at them to see if someone had made them a home, he moved on when nothing reached him. Winter was a hard enough time to find food, he would be a fool to pass up an easy meal right by the den.

Fendar ended up having to roam a bit further than he would have liked until the scent of a rabbit hutch tickled his senses. Rabbits seemed to be the only creature around, and since the sun was just starting to peek up over the horizon he doubted that they were awake yet. Shoving his nose into the burrow he smelled two rabbits, no kits around it seemed. Digging the hole bigger, he kept sticking his nose in to make sure that they wouldn't sneak out another burrow hole. Looks like he was good to check, because as he stuck his nose in he saw two white shapes dart out of the earth. Barking, he chased after them, having to duck and dive around fallen logs and thick snow banks. It was easier for the rabbits to race across the snow, but since Fendar was so large he kept sinking into the deepest parts of the snow. No matter how quickly he bounded after them, they got away. Growling, he turned around and started to look for another meal.

By the time he had returned to the den, a lanky rabbit in his jaws, the sun was fully showing now. He gazed into the den, trying to shake as much snow off of him as possible. Smirking, he dropped the prey down, and crawled up close to the form of Pandora. Stretching out his front right paw, he placed the very cold pad on her face. Sure, it wasn't the nicest way to wake her up, but he had caught her breakfast. "Rise and shine princess," he murmured, bending down to nuzzle his cold face into her scruff. "I have a little treat for you."

Fendar Xanilov

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2014, 01:45 PM

Taurig and Maija's perfect combination of a child was resting comfortably in her den, having a dream that was so real, but yet, not of this world. She dreamt of being cold, shivering from the bitter winter winds outside near a moonlit lake. The coldness had been taken away by a warm and thick brown coat, one that smelled like pine trees and deer meat. She could see a fuzzy dragon with long claws inside a den before the image quickly changed to a blue ball of fur surrounded by the same brown coat she had seen earlier. Warmth had taken over the picture and she was once again wrapped up in a world she was unfamiliar with.

The dream was interrupted, however, by a sharp, cold sting. Her eyes snapped open and she snorted, head automatically pulling back as an instant reaction. Pandora's ears flattened upon her crown and she realized that her dream had been the reality of the night before. Fendar's voice, now familiar and warm, reached her ears and she slowly turned her head to look at him. However, that was stopped when he nuzzled his nose into her scruff, making her skin tingle and her fur to rise and fall across her body. She moved her head towards his, leaning against his before he moved away from her scruff. A tender smile rose onto her sleepy lips as she murmured, "What do you have for me?"

Her nose wrinkled at the smell of freshly caught meat. Her eyes followed shortly afterward to grace the front of the den. They widened and she softly gasped. "Oh, Fen..." she said, tail uncurling to lightly thump against his leg that wrapped around her own hind paws. "It looks yummy," she commented, feeling her empty stomach rumble with hunger in agreement. She broke her gaze from her breakfast to his own bi-colored eyes. "When did you get that?" She asked curiously. To her knowledge, he had been wrapped around her all night.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Fendar

Loner
Ebon Knight

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-14-2014, 02:48 PM

A low chuckle left his lips as the dame ripped her head back, the cold shocking her from her sleep. Sure, it was a bit mean, but he made it all better by nuzzling into her scruff. She was still sleepy, stunning eyes blinking the sleep from them as he dropped his price by her paws. Her head pressed against his own, and Fendar's metallic eyes slipped closed for a moment. The delicate touch of this woman would be something that he would miss when he returned home to Ebony. Her sleepy whisper reached his ears, making him pull back and nose the rabbit closer to her. He sat back, watching her eyes light up as her blue hued tail thumped against his leg. He let out another soft laugh, licking the top of her head. "Only the best for m'lady," he whispered, settling himself closer to the woman. When her stomach rumbled he gazed down at it, poking at it with his brown nose. "Sounds like I was just in time too."

"When did you get that?"

He cleared his throat, eyes pulling up to meet her own gaze. "Earlier this morning. I erm, didn't sleep last night, so I thought I could make myself useful," he mumbled, shifting his weight around in his embarrassment. He didn't like to admit that he didn't sleep very often, because he knew that questions would follow that. "I thought you might like some breakfast, so I went and caught you some," he said, leaving out the part of failing a few times before he actually caught something. Offering her a small smile, he pointed his nose towards the rabbit that was quickly growing cold. "Eat up, Pandora," Fendar said softly.

"Talk" "You" Think

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2014, 03:52 PM

For some reason, the way Fendar treated her made her feel...bashful. She wasn't used to chivalry, but it was a delicious feeling all the same. As he called her 'his m'lady', she didn't know how to take it. First of all, it was so early in the morning, so of course her judgment would be blurry. Second, she was used to having the men in her life fawn over her like she was the greatest thing since rabbit meat. Even though Fendar treated her well, he had only known her for a day and night. The shortness of time was what made it surprising.

He explained that he didn't sleep throughout the night and she pondered why. Instead of asking, however, she lowered her head to begin eating from the rabbit. The meat was fresh, still warm to the touch, and something she had missed since winter arrived. As she chewed, she became thoughtful and pondered the possibility of him wanting to eat with her. After her third bite, she looked up at him and softly asked, "Are you hungry? I wouldn't mind sharing what you caught for me." Pandora gave a toothy grin, showing off the red tint that came from biting into freshly caught game. She looked crazy for a second, but the shock would soon fade away to a sweet giggle as she waited for his answer.

“speak,”