I've seen the world, done it all

Laria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-07-2014, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 04:19 PM by Laria.)

Life was a strange and cruel thing. That was the one and only thing that Laria knew for certain and it was the thing that would haunt her throughout the tale that was her life. She had a frown on her face as she had started to give up hope. She was no closer to finding the mythical flower that her uncle Halgen had sent her to find than she had been when she started. Her mother might be dead already and she wouldn’t even know it. The idea that her mother had passed without her at her side made her heart ache and made a tear slip from her eye. How was Sequoyah faring as the only leader? How was her father with her mother so ill? She knew that this illness had hurt her father most of all and that her little siblings knew nothing different so they treated her like they would a mother.

Aithusa and Kilgharrah had been born right before the affliction hit their mother and often times Laria had found herself blaming the twins. She took a deep breathe, pushing forward before coming to a dead halt. How had she not noticed that she had come so close to the borders of a pack? She had been mere inches from crossing so instantly she backed up, a panicked look on her face. Was this pack like some where a few inches from the markings was considered crossing even though the scent like had not been touched? She had remembered hearing tales of her mother almost being claimed as a slave. With a deep breathe; she turned to walk away, intent on wandering the lands of Alacritia as a loner until her death. If she couldn’t have her mother than no pack could have her. Well, unless they proved to be nice.

"speech"
I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause.
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
12-07-2014, 05:01 PM

Helios had told his son that the upside to the new lands was less area to patrol. The borders of the strip were more formality than necessity and he only renewed them from time to time... But then someone just had to go and prove him wrong didn't they? A scent he did not recognize flared in his nose and he instantly was set on edge. The russet man stalked after it, rubies scanning the shore line for the would be intruder.

Finally he would see her, a young female he did not know and be would draw up before her clearly bristling yet making no aggressive moves.
"I hope you have a good reason for standing close to our borders." Entering from the shallows? She either had to be the dumbest intruder ever or the bravest one.

Speech,

Laria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-07-2014, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 05:10 PM by Laria.)

Laria turned only to the sound of a voice that had crept up on her from behind. So inches did matter? She spun around, her eyes wide as he accused her of standing too close to the borders and so, naturally, she would defend herself as she saw fit. "I apologize sir, I turned around when I saw the borders. I had been a bit lost in thought looking for a particular flower that when I reached land, I failed to notice that I had swum to a new land rather than the island just off of this land itself." The apologize was laced with concern and a small hint of fear. She couldn't afford a fight - she had to save her mother! Well, that was if her mother still needed saving. The worry that was evident on her face was not for her own well being and that much was obvious. She gave a slight gulp. What ill fate had befallen the former queen? Laria didn't move. She stayed frozen where she was.

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
12-17-2014, 10:55 PM
((Short post is short))

The red man noted the surprise in her gaze and a small rumble of amusement vibrated within him. Her tone was defensive but upon her words he allowed himself to relax. He could sense the fear in her voice and he himself back up, giving her a bit more space though keeping narrowed gaze upon her watching for movement. “My wife is a healer, she may know what plant it is you’re looking for.” He offered, his tone somewhat guarded but not harsh. He paused, shifting from paw to paw, somewhat uncertain. “If not then I can at least point you in the direction of the nearest island.”

Speech,

Laria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-05-2015, 10:05 PM

The man gave her an offer after hearing her reasoning for being near pack lands and the explanation as to how she had actually gotten onto the surrounded lands. This offer was kind and she thought about it. The chance that his wife knew and had the plant she was looking for could not be passed up. "Yes, please. My mother's life depends on me returning this plant to her in time." With that, the reason for her ventures came out to a complete stranger who happened to lead a pack that she was near lands on. She gulped as she realized that she had just given away privileged information.

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
01-08-2015, 01:07 PM

He watched, not unkindly; shifting from paw to paw as she considered. Finally a confirmation fell from her lips and he smiled softly. Despite his anger at finding her so close to his borders even now he was unable to turn away a wolf so clearly distressed and in need for nothing more than an ally. His own hopes bubbled for before he could cut it short and words fell from his lips uncalculated. “If you need a place to stay while you look our doors are always open.” He froze briefly, his breath halting as he waited. He had more control then that, didn’t he?

Speech,