Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Hello all!
I'm new here and kind of lost. It's been a really long time since I've roleplayed, and it took me forever to find a nice looking, active forum!
So I've read over the pack descriptions and stuff, but I'm not entirely sure where my Zaskia would fit in. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, any OOC/IC friends would be appreciated. I would be fine if Zask could join a few loner threads, but I would like to eventually join a pack.
Maybe she could join up with a fellow loner and we could join a pack together? I don't know; I'm sick, so plot ideas aren't flowing real well.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-08-2014, 11:39 AM
I have plenty of wolves for your picking!

Elli - She's a loner who just left Regium to try and start her own pack with her mate Ritsuka and she is currently pregnant. She'd kind.

Angier - He's kind of a crazy magician where his posts are a ton of references to a movie. He wants to steal Imperium's throne but he has to work up to it and so he's being all sneaky.

Darrah - A determined guardian of Abaven who wants to be the best warrior he can be. He's got a leopard friend named Viviana who goes with him everywhere.

Vesta - She's my Armada (huge family on the site) wolf and is a logical thinker. She's in Regium with her mom and aunts/uncles. She's leaning towards the evil side.

Mordecai - Foolish and happy-go-lucky hunter in Regium.

Koroleva - A wanderer who is currently in Ebony with her nieces/nephews.

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2014, 05:06 PM
I have a list of all of my current characters here :3, I do hope you get better soon~ As for packs I can only suggest Helgrind xD. /Ish bad.

Zaskia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Awesome!! Thanks for the replies. <3
Maybe I could meet up with Elli and make my way to Helgrind?

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Alrighty hun x).

[Image: oew6uMb.png]

Colten

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2014, 07:32 PM
So lets see, saffie has
Cataleya - mean bitch, alpha of arcanum
Basanti - cataleyas daughter, not as mean as her mama, more of a chaotic neutral
Colten - my youngest boy, currently lives in Arcanum, he's my nice one
Chryseis- my evil olympian
Ecaterina - my pup in arcanum, she's young so she won't be venturing outside of pack lands
Gwena- my nice southern tribe member, though she doesn't speak english
Sibelle- my battle scarred warrior, ex-queen, and currently a man-hater lol