Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Luck
12-14-2014, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2014, 01:10 AM by Kyung.)
Okay so my poor little Kyung is in need of a potential mate and while he is bi-romantic I'd prefer if this potential mate was male as Kyung is 100% only physically attracted to the boys. 
There's really only a few criteria I have:
-No Armadas, his siblings might be all about sleeping with each other but Kyung is so over the whole "Superior Armada bloodline" thing. 

-Lighter aligned wolves only please, Kyung has no patience for those who's intentions might be more malicious.

-Active! This is a big one as Kyung has had his heart broken on more than a few occasions both by his family abandoning him and the boy he had started to really love leaving suddenly. (As well as his half-sister, the only girl he has ever had romantic feelings for suddenly disappearing.)  

-I'd personally prefer between 1-2 years but seeing as how the vast majority of male characters on ala are straight I will make exceptions if I have to.

Got a character that fits this description? Thinking of making a character? Lemme know. 

I'd just rather not have Kyung end up alone for the rest of his life, he's had it hard enough already. 

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
12-14-2014, 10:13 PM
bump

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-15-2014, 01:26 PM
I don't have a young male, but I do have a young female- Remy. She could maybe try to be his friend at least? To give you somewhere to post him c: http://alacritis.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=468

She's light aligned and kind of trying to find her place in Ala, and she could use friends. c:

Lian

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Vail
12-16-2014, 04:56 PM
i thought about maybe bringing clover back...

Solo

gems
size
build
player
12-16-2014, 05:38 PM
-throws old Cyn at- a fling maybe? :O

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2014, 11:04 AM
Feli. -Cough.- xD

Heathen

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-27-2014, 11:56 AM
I always have Heathen,He's not much of a settler although and is quiet new into alacritis c: could be some interesting flirting going on?