Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-21-2014, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015, 11:26 AM by Athena I.)
I have two pups from two of my litters back up for adoption!

First, we have a boy from the Vereux x Athena litter. He is one of four boys from the litter, his brothers are Tiburtius (played by me), Vitus (played by Arin), and Aeschylus (played by Starry). They were born in the fall so they're probably around 4-5 months old right now. Here are some unused designs from the original adoption: link, link. This pup doesn't have to stay a boy if you would rather play a girl. As for names, I'd like to stay in the Greek theme that the rest of the boys have, ending in an "us" if it's a boy. 

Second, there is the second girl from the Phoebe Olympus x Charaz x Loki litter. She is one of two daughters, the other girl is Hera (played by me). They were born in the fall as well so they would also be around 4-5 months old at this point. Here are some unused designs from the original adoption: link, link, , link, link. Keep in mind that if you want the bright orange coloring like Charaz it will cost gems. Name must be some kind of Olympian god/goddess name. This pup does not have to stay a girl if you'd rather play a boy.

Here's links to the original adoption threads if you want to read into them more: Verex x Athena Armada, Phoebe Olympus x Loki x Charaz

Please fill out this form if you're interested!

OOC Name:
Which litter:
Pup's name:
Appearance (either lineart/manip or 100 word description):
Personality (150 words or at least close to it):

I'll pick players for them whenever I get an app for them I like <3

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-21-2014, 05:46 PM
OOC Name: KatG6
Which litter: Verena
Pup's name: Bacchus Armada
Appearance:

Personality:
Bacchus (only 135 words)
A rather confident boy Bacchus fears little at the start of his life. Leaping before he looks, acting first and asking questions later the you Armada is eager for purpose and adventure. In anything he does the young wolf puts his all into anything worth his time, be it his family, training, or love. There is no partial effort or completeness about him. Though he can be incredibly picky about what he finds interest in, somewhat of a perfectionist elitist he has to have the highest quality of materials to work with. As well the boy can be incredibly stubborn and set in his ways once he's found something he likes. Possessiveness has been inherited within him though he has less of a feeling of greed and refrains from a certain degree of stinginess.

Rossana

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-21-2014, 06:56 PM
*inches slowly over* Vaguely interested in the first kiddo. *chintap* I'm gonna think about it briefly and get back to you! Unless KatG6's app blows you away and you pick her.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-21-2014, 07:59 PM
Gonna have to go ahead and give this one to Kat! Love love love him <3

Still have one pup open though! Hera would love a new sibling!

Freyr

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2014, 03:23 PM
OOC Name: Croatoan

Which litter: Phoebe X Charaz X Loki
Pup's name: 
Appearance (either lineart/manip or 100 word description):
Personality (150 words or at least close to it):

Aeschylus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-29-2014, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 11:23 PM by Aeschylus.)
OOC NAME:  Starry
LITTER:  Phoebe x Charaz
PUPPY NAME:  Theia
APPEARANCE:

[Image: 2zf1tdz.jpg]
36" | 136 lbs

PERSONALITY:

Supposedly descended from the gods themselves, Theia will accept no less than the best.  Albeit a meal, man, or a simple denning site.  Unlike some Olympians, however, she doesn't value family as much as others.  She is more of an independent girl.  She doesn't feel like she is needed, nor does she feel like she needs family.  Despite this, there are some members of family she truly treasures and does not want to be without.  Amongst them her sister, Hera, and her mother, Phoebe.  She isn't sure of who her father is, blessing her with an ever-burning pelt of fire.

Pragmatic is the girl.  She thinks first, then acts.  Not the other way around unless dire consequences demand it.  Though on occassion, Theia has her days where she simply does not care.  On these days, she can be very lax and refuse to do much unless told otherwise.  Threats of the gods do not seem to affect him her now, and she hasn't found himself too religious yet.

She is not dumb.  The girl is, in fact, quite intelligent and clever { witty, too. }  She plays along to the theme of zealotry, blessing herself and others with the luck of gods.  Deep down, she wonders what gods they truly can be, simply allowing suffrage and imperfect beings to walk the earth.

Hecate

gems
size
build
player
12-29-2014, 02:44 PM
OOC NAME: Toothless
WHICH LITTER: Phoebe Olympus x Charaz x Loki
PUP'S NAME: Despoina
APPEARANCE:
[Image: 2ugklg7.jpg]
36 inches - 140 pounds

PERSONALITY: Proud, kind, charitable, and gleeful are the terms that accurately describe Despoina Olympus. She holds herself with a great amount of pride and will not easily let it be harmed. She is no liar and will not claim amazing feats that are not accurate to her ability but she finds no shame with sharing the knowledge of the traits she does hold such as hunting or perhaps basic healing skills. She sees the good in others and will often express a kind and gay nature towards others and she will not abandon someone who is in need of any form of help - no matter the past. She always holds a positive aura about her and will try to rub this kindness off on others. In her early years she will most likely be seen as naive or foolish. Depending on what happens in her earlier years of her life, this nature will fade off and she will grow to be a mature young adult who takes responsibility seriously but she will still hold a kind behavior to her.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-09-2015, 09:32 AM
Gonna go ahead and give Despoina to Toothless! Congrats! Can't wait to thread with her ^^