Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Hello everyone! Since we know that you might not be kicking around on Christmas day, go ahead and post your secret santa's here for all to see!

My focus needs more focus.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Evelyn got Luis & Desiree, Lolaf & Ravenna, and Shelby & Hera!
Here are your gifts! I made large images, so feel free to table-ise them or an avatar, whatever you want. If you want me to make it into a table just let me know.

Luis & Desiree
Shelby & Hera
Lolaf & Ravenna

My focus needs more focus.

Ganja

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
12-23-2014, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2014, 12:15 AM by Ganja.)

Kassander for Tea

Vitus for Arin

Glacier for Sea

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-23-2014, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2014, 01:05 PM by Tealah.)
Kylar for Dee

Words here.

""

Code:
<center><style="padding:5px;">
<table background="http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag366/Tealah_Ala/Kylar_zps82688dc5.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:640px; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#111111; border: solid black 1px; border-radius:25px;"><tr><td><div align="center" style="padding-top:0px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-bottom:450px;"><font color="dimgray" style="font-family: Perpetua, Baskerville, Big Caslon, Palatino Linotype, Palatino, URW Palladio L, Nimbus Roman No9 L, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px;">

Words here.

<font color="#00882b" style="font-size:14px;"><b> "" </b></font>

</font></div></td></tr></table>

Fiamette for Aislyn

Words here.

""

Code:
<table background="http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/357/1/8/fiass_by_hawkskylar-d8ayvtf.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:640px; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#010000; border: solid black 1px; border-radius:25px;"><tr><td><div align="center" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:550px;"><font color="dimgray" style="font-family: Perpetua, Baskerville, Big Caslon, Palatino Linotype, Palatino, URW Palladio L, Nimbus Roman No9 L, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px;">

Words here.

<font color="darkred" style="font-size:14px;"><b> "" </b></font>

Motif for Sea:

Words here.

""

Code:
<table background="http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag366/Tealah_Ala/MotifSS_zpsae91fc12.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:600px; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#528a01; border: solid white 1px; border-radius:25px;"><tr><td><div align="center" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:300px;"><font color="white" style="font-family: Perpetua, Baskerville, Big Caslon, Palatino Linotype, Palatino, URW Palladio L, Nimbus Roman No9 L, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px;">

Words here.

<font color="yellow" style="font-size:14px;"><b> "" </b></font>

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-23-2014, 02:28 PM
Still working on my third gift, but here's the first two!

Neios for Ais! Since I did his companion in the first manip I did of him, I attempted his harness this time lol

[Image: IlCGLH8.jpg]

Lian for Kat! This is what happens when you give me free reign and no mood to guide me. I give you silly, yawning Lian lolol

[Image: kef6J6z.jpg]

Seadragoness

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2014, 03:18 PM
My two:
For Eld's Shakesphare
[Image: eld_table_by_seadragoness-d8ay5x9.jpg]
For Eve
[Image: eve_by_seadragoness-d8ay66i.jpg]

Necrosis

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2014, 03:36 PM
S'alkrie for Luis

TEXT HERE

Walk "Talk" Think

Code:
<center><style="padding:5px;"><table background="http://i.imgur.com/mOsBpbm.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width: 600px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-position: Bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#ffffff"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:460px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 0px;"><font color="#000000" style="font-family:Optima; font-size:15px; line-height:14px;">
TEXT HERE

<center>Walk <font color="#92305f"><b>"Talk"</b></font> <font color="#aaaaaa"><i>Think</i></font></center>
</font></div></td></tr></table></center>

"Why are you here then?"

The question definitely took me off guard, but this much I could tell him. "If you must know, I'm after Ragnarok." His mouth dropped and his eyes widened. If he truly knew that these "people" were dangerous, he would know why I was off to get them. But I know he didn"t know how dangerous they really were. He just knew that they invaded people's space and killed off the ones who rebelled. 

"If that is so, I'd like to come with you."

And I was taken back. I then stood from my seat and eyed him before speaking. "I'd like to get some sleep."

I didn't want to drag any of these innocent humans along on my ride. They couldn't be reborn like I could. They couldn't be replaced. I quickly made my way to the door and closed it quietly behind me. My boots were unlaced at the bottom of the steps and my sword laid itself on the opposite side of the stairs against the wall. I sat on the bed a while as I watched the little girl not even twitch to the sound of my presence. And eventually I laid down and instantly fell asleep without another thought. And the sleep was absolutely wonderful.

Walk "Talk" Think

Code:
<center><style="padding:5px;"><table background="http://i.imgur.com/UGYEtc5.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width: 600px; height: 641px; border: 3px solid #ffffff;"><tr><td><div style="width: 520px; height: 280px; overflow: auto; margin-top: -270px; margin-left: 10px;"><font color="#ffffff" size="4" face="Optima">
TEXT HERE

<center>Walk <b>"Talk"</b> <i>Think</i></center>

Kangi for Dee

TEXT HERE

Walk "Talk" Think

Code:
<center><style="padding:5px;"><table background="http://i.imgur.com/F09MrIt.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width: 600px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-position: Bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#ffffff"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:510px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 0px;"><font color="#000000" style="font-family:Optima; font-size:15px; line-height:14px;">
TEXT HERE

<center>Walk <font color="#c7952d"><b>"Talk"</b></font> <font color="#57666c"><i>Think</i></font></center>

"Why are you here then?"

The question definitely took me off guard, but this much I could tell him. "If you must know, I'm after Ragnarok." His mouth dropped and his eyes widened. If he truly knew that these "people" were dangerous, he would know why I was off to get them. But I know he didn"t know how dangerous they really were. He just knew that they invaded people's space and killed off the ones who rebelled. 

"If that is so, I'd like to come with you."

And I was taken back. I then stood from my seat and eyed him before speaking. "I'd like to get some sleep."

I didn't want to drag any of these innocent humans along on my ride. They couldn't be reborn like I could. They couldn't be replaced. I quickly made my way to the door and closed it quietly behind me. My boots were unlaced at the bottom of the steps and my sword laid itself on the opposite side of the stairs against the wall. I sat on the bed a while as I watched the little girl not even twitch to the sound of my presence. And eventually I laid down and instantly fell asleep without another thought. And the sleep was absolutely wonderful.

Walk "Talk" Think

Code:
<center><style="padding:5px;"><table background="http://i.imgur.com/mZkpPTu.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width: 600px; height: 634px; border: 3px solid #000000;"><tr><td><div style="width: 520px; height: 215px; overflow: auto; margin-top: -270px; margin-left: 10px;"><font color="#000000" size="4" face="Optima">
TEXT HERE

<center>Walk <b>"Talk"</b> <i>Think</i></center>

If you'd like to code them yourselves, here are the images alone ;3 Feel free to resize them or whatever!

S'al Image
S'al Scroll
S'al Not Scroll

Kangi Image
Kangi Scroll
Kangi Not Scroll

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
12-24-2014, 05:25 PM
NOVARO FOR LUIS

Text "Speech" Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text  

Code:
<center><table width="500px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding-top:30px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:520px;background-color:#2b3a3f; background-position:bottom;background-image:url('http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/Eldarwen5/Alacritis/Gifts/NovaroTable1.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color=#c7e9f0 style="font-family:Verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px;">Text <font color="#69bed6">"Speech"</font> </font></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>

ZOLA FOR CHRONO

Text "Speech" Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text  

Code:
<center><table width="500px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding-top:330px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:30px;background-color:#3e1c23; background-position:top;background-image:url('http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/Eldarwen5/Alacritis/Gifts/ZolaTable1.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color=#be90a2 style="font-family:Verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px;">Text <font color="#d17598">"Speech"</font> </font></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>

ATREIDES FOR TEA

Code:
<center><table width="600px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:600px; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding-top:360px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:30px;background-color:#16150c; background-position:top;background-image:url('http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/Eldarwen5/Alacritis/Gifts/AtreidesTable1.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color=#cacabc style="font-family:Verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px;">Text <font color="#71a732">"Speech"</font>  </font></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
12-24-2014, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014, 06:36 PM by Esti.)
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Gaia:

[Image: gaia_woof.jpg]
http://s23.postimg.org/gbuyg7buz/gaia_woof.jpg

Biull:

[Image: woof_stock.png]
http://s3.postimg.org/pbf23lhep/woof_stock.png

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
12-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Present 1/3! Skoll for Tea!
Color Fade = #eaeaea

[Image: in_the_shadows__secret_santa____alacriti...8b50zu.png]

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
12-26-2014, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014, 12:58 AM by Lel.)
Hani- Iko

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce viverra, dui et congue aliquet, felis elit aliquam nisl, a pellentesque nisl sapien vitae ligula. Duis at semper tellus. Proin et nunc ut nibh aliquam hendrerit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nam tortor neque, ullamcorper adipiscing tincidunt sed, mollis ac libero. Duis aliquam venenatis risus eget convallis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean sit amet tellus ac arcu mollis tincidunt vel nec mi. Cras faucibus commodo varius. Quisque blandit consequat tristique. Phasellus sit amet tellus sit amet diam pretium suscipit. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Mauris tincidunt augue in justo imperdiet ac luctus nisi tristique. Nulla id tortor arcu, eu eleifend metus. Cras arcu ante, dignissim at sollicitudin ac, porttitor malesuada ipsum. Donec sed justo ac massa euismod venenatis et et ligula.

Curabitur dignissim accumsan elementum. Praesent non tortor eget tortor placerat eleifend. Vivamus libero sapien, gravida eget dictum non, venenatis a est. Praesent turpis massa, adipiscing porttitor rhoncus quis, sodales eget orci. Quisque ultrices elit vitae diam iaculis vel hendrerit dui elementum. Vestibulum consectetur aliquet sem, sed consectetur arcu auctor fringilla. Suspendisse in tincidunt erat. Ut non leo lacus. In vitae lacinia nulla. Quisque ultricies sagittis aliquet. Donec tincidunt hendrerit blandit.

Cras lacinia sagittis lectus, nec fermentum est adipiscing ac. Suspendisse sed justo ante. Duis ullamcorper augue aliquet nibh venenatis tincidunt. Curabitur viverra sollicitudin ligula, placerat molestie ipsum pellentesque non. Proin lacinia cursus odio id iaculis. Ut a sapien arcu. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent ullamcorper laoreet aliquet. Donec dui augue, tincidunt id posuere sit amet, tempus quis erat. Mauris porta luctus dignissim. Ut lobortis gravida libero vel tempor.

Speech,

Code:
<table background="http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e228/lolaf134/Hanisecretsanta_zps4fdd98ac.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:1px solid #848484; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#EECFB7"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:540px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:0px;"><font color="#877567" style="font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; line-height:12px;">

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce viverra, dui et congue aliquet, felis elit aliquam nisl, a pellentesque nisl sapien vitae ligula. Duis at semper tellus. Proin et nunc ut nibh aliquam hendrerit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nam tortor neque, ullamcorper adipiscing tincidunt sed, mollis ac libero. Duis aliquam venenatis risus eget convallis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean sit amet tellus ac arcu mollis tincidunt vel nec mi. Cras faucibus commodo varius. Quisque blandit consequat tristique. Phasellus sit amet tellus sit amet diam pretium suscipit. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Mauris tincidunt augue in justo imperdiet ac luctus nisi tristique. Nulla id tortor arcu, eu eleifend metus. Cras arcu ante, dignissim at sollicitudin ac, porttitor malesuada ipsum. Donec sed justo ac massa euismod venenatis et et ligula.

Curabitur dignissim accumsan elementum. Praesent non tortor eget tortor placerat eleifend. Vivamus libero sapien, gravida eget dictum non, venenatis a est. Praesent turpis massa, adipiscing porttitor rhoncus quis, sodales eget orci. Quisque ultrices elit vitae diam iaculis vel hendrerit dui elementum. Vestibulum consectetur aliquet sem, sed consectetur arcu auctor fringilla. Suspendisse in tincidunt erat. Ut non leo lacus. In vitae lacinia nulla. Quisque ultricies sagittis aliquet. Donec tincidunt hendrerit blandit.

Cras lacinia sagittis lectus, nec fermentum est adipiscing ac. Suspendisse sed justo ante. Duis ullamcorper augue aliquet nibh venenatis tincidunt. Curabitur viverra sollicitudin ligula, placerat molestie ipsum pellentesque non. Proin lacinia cursus odio id iaculis. Ut a sapien arcu. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent ullamcorper laoreet aliquet. Donec dui augue, tincidunt id posuere sit amet, tempus quis erat. Mauris porta luctus dignissim. Ut lobortis gravida libero vel tempor.

<br><br><font color="#67877D" style="font-size:15px;">Speech,</font>

Sage-Rina

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce viverra, dui et congue aliquet, felis elit aliquam nisl, a pellentesque nisl sapien vitae ligula. Duis at semper tellus. Proin et nunc ut nibh aliquam hendrerit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nam tortor neque, ullamcorper adipiscing tincidunt sed, mollis ac libero. Duis aliquam venenatis risus eget convallis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean sit amet tellus ac arcu mollis tincidunt vel nec mi. Cras faucibus commodo varius. Quisque blandit consequat tristique. Phasellus sit amet tellus sit amet diam pretium suscipit. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Mauris tincidunt augue in justo imperdiet ac luctus nisi tristique. Nulla id tortor arcu, eu eleifend metus. Cras arcu ante, dignissim at sollicitudin ac, porttitor malesuada ipsum. Donec sed justo ac massa euismod venenatis et et ligula.

Speech,

Code:
<table background="http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e228/lolaf134/Sagetableversion_zps8f080c17.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:341px; border:1px solid #283232; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#9FDFE5"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:500px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:0px;"><font color="#547A7E" style="font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; line-height:12px;">

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce viverra, dui et congue aliquet, felis elit aliquam nisl, a pellentesque nisl sapien vitae ligula. Duis at semper tellus. Proin et nunc ut nibh aliquam hendrerit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nam tortor neque, ullamcorper adipiscing tincidunt sed, mollis ac libero. Duis aliquam venenatis risus eget convallis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean sit amet tellus ac arcu mollis tincidunt vel nec mi. Cras faucibus commodo varius. Quisque blandit consequat tristique. Phasellus sit amet tellus sit amet diam pretium suscipit. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Mauris tincidunt augue in justo imperdiet ac luctus nisi tristique. Nulla id tortor arcu, eu eleifend metus. Cras arcu ante, dignissim at sollicitudin ac, porttitor malesuada ipsum. Donec sed justo ac massa euismod venenatis et et ligula.

<br><br><font color="#283232" style="font-size:15px;">Speech,</font>

Thany-Keno

Speech,

Code:
<table background="http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e228/lolaf134/Thany_zps018d6a00.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:450px; border:1px solid #506862; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#C2C2C2"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:200px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:0px;"><font color="#7F7F7F" style="font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; line-height:12px;">

<br><br><font color="#506862" style="font-size:15px;">Speech,</font>

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-27-2014, 03:56 PM
[Image: n9lbO8v.jpg]
Bass for Evelyn!

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
12-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Timeaus For Chrono!
Fade Color:: #89A2B8

Original Image

Version with Words!
[Image: with_words__by_reflectedmemories-d8bqtgg.png]

Version without Words!
[Image: timeaus_table_by_reflectedmemories-d8bquz8.png]

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-30-2014, 01:05 PM
Sowwy this is late! I did not have access to a computer until yesterday~

Phobe, Hex- 7ab618

[Image: 2hxv85x.jpg]

Faye, Hex- 101f08

[Image: 2ch1hub.jpg]

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
01-02-2015, 05:57 PM
What? I didn't completely forget one of the ones I owed.....

Cynrik for Dee

words

""

Code:

<table background="http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag366/Tealah_Ala/Cynrik2_zps551d79cd.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:500px; border:2px solid white; border-radius:40px;background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#d7f6f4"><tr><td><div align="center" style="padding-bottom:600px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:0px;"><font color="dimgray" style="font-family: cambria; font-size: 10px; text-shadow: .2px .2px .2px white; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px; word-spacing:3px;">

words

<br><br><center><font color="gold">""</font>

Solo

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Gift #1 for Locha/Rina!! :D

[Image: qyeBB32.png]

http://i.imgur.com/qyeBB32.png

fade hex: bca596

Gift #2 for Mercy/Eve!! :D

[Image: N1CdNoH.png]

http://i.imgur.com/N1CdNoH.png

fade hex: 404558

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
01-23-2015, 01:42 PM
[Image: though_some_have_other_opinions_of_cours...8f2s0s.png]

Hex code:: #84199f

Niketas

gems
size
build
player
01-24-2015, 09:34 AM
Reeeeally late SS gift of Aster for Dee!

[Image: 5lEVM7P.png]

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
02-25-2015, 07:52 PM
FOR THOSE THAT COMPLETED SECRET SANTA BUT NEVER RECEIVED ALL THEIR GIFTS

ESTI FOR IKO

Code:
<center><table width="550px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding-top:280px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:30px;background-color:#291d14; background-position:top;background-image:url('http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/Eldarwen5/Alacritis/Gifts/EstiTable2.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color=#8e6343 style="font-family:Verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px;">Text <font color="#a59a88">"Speech"</font> </font></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>

HYMN FOR LOLAF

Code:
<center><table width="550px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding-top:30px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:420px;background-color:#150f09; background-position:bottom;background-image:url('http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/Eldarwen5/Alacritis/Gifts/HymnTable1.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color=#8c6d3e style="font-family:Verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px;">Text <font color="#cc9f5a">"Speech"</font> </font></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>

LEO FOR SHELBY

Code:
<center><table width="500px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding-top:440px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:30px;background-color:#451d0b; background-position:top;background-image:url('http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/Eldarwen5/Alacritis/Gifts/LeoTable1.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color=#bb9f90 style="font-family:Verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px;">Text <font color="#b5501e">"Speech"</font> </font></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>

REVENGE FOR KAT

Code:
<center><table width="500px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding-top:30px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:420px;background-color:#526428; background-position:bottom;background-image:url('http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/Eldarwen5/Alacritis/Gifts/RevengeTable1.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color=#a1a754 style="font-family:Verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px;">Text <font color="#dfe68a">"Speech"</font>  </font></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>

SHRIKE FOR KENO

Code:
<center><table width="500px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding-top:350px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:30px;background-color:#403b2c; background-position:top;background-image:url('http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/Eldarwen5/Alacritis/Gifts/ShrikeTable1.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color=#c1c0b6 style="font-family:Verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px;">Text <font color="#b89d6f">"Speech"</font> </font></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>

CASCADE FOR TEA

Code:
<center><table width="500px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 1px solid #000000"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding-top:390px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:30px;background-color:#3a1d14; background-position:top;background-image:url('http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/Eldarwen5/Alacritis/Gifts/CascadeTable1.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color=#9f563f style="font-family:Verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px;">Text <font color="#7a4256">"Speech"</font> </font></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>