Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
12-28-2014, 01:00 AM
Some of my charries need to do more things. Below is a list of suggestions but all plot ideas are welcome.

Warja: Needs friends, sparring partners, teachers, wolves to recruit for Secretua.
-She's seriously lacking in the friend department and I'd like to fix that.
-Spars are always, always, allllwaaaays welcome. Rivals would be lovely, someone she can repeatedly meet up with for a fight? Idk, man, just lots of spars, okay?
-Boys are welcome to attempt to make a romantic connection (no seriously, feel free to try) but Warja is clueless when it comes to romance so they have their work cut out for them. There's Kismet who is a friend that everyone insists is more than that, but Warja is, as already mentioned, utterly clueless. Feel free to give him some competition ;D

Sindri: Needs friends and mentors
-Would love for her to thread more with her family.
-Friends to help her recover would be amazing
-Love interest...is an option but she doesn't need one to function.
-Someone to butt heads with. I dunno why, but the idea of her having a rival of sorts amuses me.

Nemesis: Needs friends, spars, crushes, family threads, mentors.
-He needs stuff to do. The last season or two has been too messed up for him to really settle into a plot, so he's up for anything, really.

Skadi: Needs rivals, enemies, darker plots...really, just STUFF
-Spars would be lovely, fights too (RIVALS!) She's attempting to join Arc so maybe Arc wolves if that pans out?
-She's super into kidnapping, pups especially >.>
-Love interests are most likely out of the question, but males are welcome to try.