gems
size
build
player
09-13-2014, 08:10 AM

And I Know That I

I Sometimes Tend To Lose My Temper

And I Cross The Line
When Akemi saw the little ball of fluff huddling under some leaves she at first dismissed it as a clump of her fur that had fallen there. But then it moved. The small woman was shocked, no, astounded, to see that whatever it was was actually a living creature. She neared it, seeing it move some more, and then finally a pair of beady black eyes fell on her.

?Holy shit you?re tiny...? She would say softly. It looked like a mouse... But even smaller. The thing could ride on her paw and still have enough room to spread out and be comfy. Yeah, that was definitely something small. The little thing, a pygmy jerboa, would tilt his head to the side forever thoughtfully.

?Tiny...?? The small creature sounded young. Perhaps a child...? She would give a nod, and then, to her surprise, the little thing would crawl on her paw. ?Tiny goes with his mama! I go with you!? Akemi stared down at the cream ball of fluff.

...What.

This rodent thought... Thought she was his mother? ?Uhh...? Akemi wasn?t even sure how to respond to this. But the little jerboa looked up at her. He looked... Happy. ?I love you mama!? Was it... Hugging her paw? Akemi would continue to stare. But the longer she did... She felt something in her heart soften.

Okay... So maybe she was crazy... But this tiny fluff-ball was cute... And he was really tiny... If she left him he?d probably get eaten. She didn?t know why, but it made her feel bad thinking that. So with a roll of her eyes Akemi would give a sigh, though a smile appeared on her maw.

?Fine. Come on Tiny. A storm is coming... Gonna need to find somewhere to seek shelter.? The female would lower her muzzle to the jerboa, who proceeded to climb on top of it and sit down. There he would stay too as Akemi started to walk into the plain looking for somewhere to bunker down as the waves stirred with aggression at the beach. It was a good thing she had left the islands before the storm decided to truly hit. Otherwise she might have been in a lot of trouble upon that island.

-Exit Akemi with her new companion.-

"Speech"
I Know It Gets Hard Sometimes

But I Could Never Leave Your Side

No Matter What I Say