ardent

pretty lil neph

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
12-29-2014, 07:15 PM
alright sooo originally i was playing neph, then canttina, then me again. alas, i have little time to play neph because i have artemis and dahlia to worry about. therefore, nephele is, once again, up for adoption.

here's a bit of information to consider before adopting neph:
  • nephele is an elysius and the second and last daughter of morphine.
  • nephele is a littermate to: novocaine, cerberus, and vicodin. she is the younger sister of artemis, codeine, and ares.
  • nephele was raised on the idea that her family (the elysius) are above everyone else.
  • nephele had an incestual (is that even a word?) relationship with cerberus.
  • nephele was disowned by artemis before, but forgiven when she accepted artemis' punishment. artemis' punishment was the same as novocaine's: blinding in one eye. however, nephele outsmarted artemis and pretends to be blind in her right eye; artemis' attack actually hit the area around the eye. (this was meant to happen in a thread between art and neph that i never finished. gg aly.)
  • nephele is meant to be intelligent.
that being said, nephele's personality is pretty open, though i'd prefer if her alignment remained in the darker spectrum. her appearance must stay the same, however, and you can find all of that information on her old profile, located here. (i.e.: she's 27" tall and weighs about 85 lbs).

and i absolutely intend to persuade people with her art, lol. here are the links to neph's various tables along with their respective artists:
by yumpy
by seren
by eldarwen
by cantti
by luis
by raii

if you're interested in playing neph, you need only detail her new personality with a minimum of 150 words (which is also the site's minimum). but keep in mind that, if you are accepted to play neph, i reserve the right to readopt her back out if she falls inactive! thanks ~

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
12-29-2014, 08:50 PM
whoever adopts Neph should totes mcgoats have her come live with Novo just sayin'

Aeschylus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Pretty little neph is tempting.

pretty little neph will be apped for shortly.

little starry baby will write an app soon.

and this sad poem will be gone.