ardent

I AM AN OCEAN, I AM THE SEA

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
12-29-2014, 09:13 PM
                    nostalgia reigns supreme over an abominable psyche as the elysius tyrant strides within close proximities to her former haven, leathery nostrils flaring to indulge in the saccharine aroma of the armada queen -- untainted by the scent of its rightful king. and her saunter is purposeful as she dares encroach upon the very borderline that separates an empire from the untamed, tainted digits teasing the boundary thoughtfully. though, despite the temptation of infiltrating the wintry domain she had once resided within, the phantom refrains from scorning her only ally; deciding instead to recline upon taut haunches just beyond roman’s keep. mismatched gaze momentarily ravages her barren surroundings before murderous jaws unhinge to unleash a curt summons for the ice queen and object of her pursuit, intending to relay her plots of conquest upon prospectively eager ears.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-30-2014, 04:28 PM

Her children had been born. They were each emblems of perfection and she expected nothing less from them as they grew. There had been five in total- and the labor had been horrendous, but they'd survived. Even the fifth one- the one she was sure wouldn't see past it's first night. It was a sickly thing- and it's name, would hopefully help the child develop some sense of ego. If she survived the coming spring. Roman had left her den, and had left her pups where they slept. She needed some air- and perhaps it was simply luck that she heard the summons from a familiar ally. She trotted towards the border- though she'd lost a good bit of the weight with the birthing she still wasn't in good shape. By the time she neared, she was puffing and she slowed before approaching- determined to get her breath back before she'd greet her ally. As she emerged from the shadows, she took a deep breath- and a wry grin lit her jaws. Was everyone having pups?! "Does my nose deceive me? Do I scent a child that has loitered at your tits?" A bit of humor was in her eyes, as she shook her head. "How are you, Artemis?" She inquired, this time her tone is a bit more serious. 

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak  

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2015, 02:06 PM
                    mismatched gaze regards the approaching armada sovereign with mild intrigue, a singular brow quirking curiously upon her mutilated forehead as she scrutinizes the woman’s distended physique -- quite characteristic of a fledgling mother. and her own rugged features reflect that of motherhood { however minute they were in comparison to the queen before her } ; her teats still swollen with the promise of milk, yet her abdomen having noticeably slimmed since the birth of her protégé and extensive training. though it is not a fact that slips beneath the radar, and a sardonic grin chisels the deity’s abhorrent visage as her counterpart’s query breaches the atmosphere. “well, do my eyes deceive me?” the elysius quips in retaliation as her pupils linger upon roman’s distorted abdomen -- knowingly. but it is only jest, and a brief chuckle reverberates from the depths of her larynx as her indifferent facade shatters. “a boy, a strong son,” she declares with discernible pride, her chest inflating minutely -- as if odysseus had been the only life she had spawned.

and the elysius gives momentary pause in her speech in an attempt to permit roman the opportunity to elaborate on the details of her own offspring before her chin inclines, the emotion of her countenance withering once more. “and it is because of my son that i sought your presence, roman,” she announces monotonously, fixating a rigid gaze upon the armada’s own amethyst. “i’m afraid i must ask a favor of you, if you will.”

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2015, 09:12 PM
The deity's first words at met with a slight chuckle. "Touche'". Her tone is light, her eyes warm. Artemis speaks, acknowledging at the she has a boy. Roman speaks again. "Congratulations." She speaks, her tone warm. "I have not yet decided if I am lucky or cursed. I had five pups- five insufferably whelps that I cannot help but adore- Four females, one male." There is mixed pride in her voice. The pups were driving her insane- she hated being cooped up to their sides, but she also adored them. It was a conflicting thing. Her ears prick with interest at Artemis speaks again- her son being the one the reason that she sought her out? Hmm? "Whatever you need." Please do not ask me to babysit... She thinks, though, if Artemis asked, she'd do it. Roman meets her gaze, and there is both curiosity in her own violet eyes as well as an easy confidence- whatever the pale empress had to ask- Roman would make it happen. Roman Armada did not forget those she considered allies- or friends. As to what she considered Artemis, she didn't readily know.