gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
12-31-2014, 06:36 PM

Colette's tiny paws would carry her fuffy little body outside the den, finding her own way out instead of having mommy carry her. She said that she would be getting too big for that, and hadn't taken the suggestion of riding on her back all that well. Surely daddy could be able to carry her around, he was so big and strong and handsome! Not today though. She thought her parents slept too much, having no idea that her loud mouth was part of the reason they took to resting so often. She would now sneak away from Caesar and Shakespeare tumbling around in the den. She didn't want to get her fur mucked up after her mother had given her a bath and so she would escape outside.

The tiny girl had no intentions of wandering off very far, she didn't hold the confidence to explore anywhere she couldn't see the entrance to the den from. She grew too nervous when that happened, she also knew that her parents would be mad if she got lost, or worse she'd never find her way back to her parents after getting lost. Sometimes she wished that Caesar would get lost. Such negative thoughts liked to pop up within her mind at varying times. She didn't know that she would actually ever intentionally hurt her brother physically, but she enjoyed getting him into trouble.

Plopping down on a patch of particularly white snow the she pup would huff and wag her tail in agitation. Why did brothers have to be so stupid.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-01-2015, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015, 12:14 AM by Orchid I.)

The healer had been a part of the first stages of Isolde’s pregnancy, and seeing to her grumpy brother’s bite. She had been appalled at how he had looked after himself and had done her best to rectify the situation. But all thoughts of the patients under her care had fled when she realized that during her absence her pack had disbanded. She had wondered back with the intention of ensuring no one was missing her, and was shocked to discover that no one was left, the pack had disbanded and the members she had known no longer there. Even her apprentice had vanished... so that would be a no, no one was missing her. She had sat in the old territory for a day, shell shocked from the realization that had been abandoned yet again.

When she finally manged to crawl, dejected back to her family she would make a second discovery – Othello had taken over her position as caretaker of Isolde. Grumpy and thoroughly despairing over her current situation she had crawled to solitude to lick her wounds. She hadn't known had long she was gone and would be horrified to realize she had also missed her brothers partner's birthing. She was fed up with herself and uncertain how to feel as she found her way back to the Range – the only place she could think to go to now that her pack was no more.

The first scent she would come across would be that of a pup, the scent a familiar mixture of family with a tinge of stranger, would be her first clue that Isolde had given birth. Cautiously she would make her way over to the pup until the young girl was within her views. Not feeling up to conversation she simply huffed and flopped on the ground in the girls view, letting the other decide what to do.

""

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Colette was not incredibly observant, her mind focusing mostly on herself or the particular problems of the day. Brothers seemed to be plaguing her mind most recently so with disdain she would sit out in the snow on her own until her parents decided to wake back up. She wouldn't see or even notice the stranger until she'd flopped down not so very far from where she sat. Brilliant blue eyes would grow wide in surprise at the sudden appearance before she would squeal in fright. Ears would lower to her skull as she crouched, frozen. Eyes drilling into the still form of her aunt the tiny Destruction girl would stay in that position for a few very long moments. Curiosity would not let her stay still for very long, when she realized the creamy woman was not going to move she would take a hesitant start forward. Tiny russet paws would carry her frail frame closer to this new wolf, advancing from behind she would gravitate towards the she wolf's head. Using a little foot Colette would reach out to poke at the gigantic head.
""

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-01-2015, 04:20 PM

The startled squeal would bring Orchid to open one eye and take in the littler wolf. She seemed amazed at the sudden appearance of an unknown adult, clearly showing she was not the observant type. Orchid smiled when the wolf rose and came towards her, already plotting how to give it a fright. She knew this was Sol's child and couldn't imagine what he might think of her actions – he hadn't generally cared for kids, but surely that didn't extend to his own. She waited at the wolf went around her, easing towards her face, and waited.

A little foot would slowly reach out towards her, and she let the little one touch her head before in one very quick movement she threw out her paws in an attempt to grab her and pull her towards her stomach, trapping her between her paws. “Gotcha!” she would cry if she succeeded.

""

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-01-2015, 07:47 PM
The giantess before her would not make a move as she made her approach, for a moment she wondered if she plopped down and died. Icy bright blue eyes would be wide as she drew more near, her steps slow and calculated. Eventually she would make her way beside the other woman, her little paw extending out to place her little paw pads onto the soft fur. Nothing would happen for a pretty long time, she would start to retract her limb when her aunt would explode. She would squeal again, her form suddenly grasped and brought up to the strange woman's stomach. Wriggling she would find herself filled with fear, but at the same time she would giggle enthusiastically. "Hey! Lemme Goooo!" Her squeaky voice would ring out as she struggled even more.
""