Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
01-03-2015, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015, 07:37 AM by Chione.)

(OOC: If Helios wants to slip in here and try to grab her he can, but she'll probably put up a fight ;3)

She slipped out in the night, feeling as though she wasn't needed anymore. Or maybe... she was just done hurting everyone around her or even just hurting herself. Hurting herself... No, this was Charon's doing.

She traveled all night to get to this place, hoping her father hadn't noticed and wasn't hot on her tail. She remembered the battlefield only as the place her home was taken from underneath of her. It was funny now... she wanted to see all those people tortured and bleeding... and here she was running away.

She came only a little in from the so-called claimed lands, looking behind her in hopes she wouldn't find that russet figure back there. And quietly, a tiny call for whoever wanted to claim her. She hoped she striked someone's fancy... A leader, a man... she was sure someone wanted her... But then again, her own mother didn't.

Was there anyone who wanted her besides Charon?

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon"

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
01-03-2015, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015, 10:23 AM by Helios I.)
He had known of his wife's  choice, respected it but not agreed. The last thing they needed right now was to lose another child and while he was very much aware of the fact that Nat's condition was worsening and her attitude and fire seemed to grow as a result a part of him wondered if she had ever considered him when she disowned the girl... Had she not known what losing his daughter would do to him?

The russet man had followed her, far far behind. Scent more than sight guiding  him as he trailed the spotted girl. His wife may have been the one dying but Helios looked it, his fur had grown unkempt and his eyes were tired; sleep mostly avoided him now and when he did nod off it was shallow broken by the hooting of an owl or the sharp chirp of a cricket. 

Chione moved onwards to the battlefield and a chill ran down his spine. The man picked up his pace trotting then running once he had heard his daughter's  call. 
"Chione" He spoke her name softly as she came into view. "Chione let's go home." He expected her to fight but he would persist. He loved her and despite knowing  she struggled with that concept he refused to give up.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2015, 04:53 PM

She had been lingering near the battlefield as of late, looking for those she could collect to join her ranks. And it seemed today she would get her wish. A lone fae stood valiantly, waiting. Dark lips curled into a sneer, coral pools watching intently, like a predator watching its prey. But she would not stand alone for long. Helios. He was enter the scene, approach the girl beckoning her to follow. Already she held grievances with Pantheon, the stranger she had met on their lands, his fate unknown after she had left, standing victorious of Pantheons bitch. Hackles bristled as she approached, her gaze locked on the two. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Words fell like drops of honey, oh so sweet and desirable. Her tail witched dominantly above her hips, ears careening forward. Eyes racked over the man, taking not of his bedraggled appearance, he had seen better days that was for sure. The girl looked oddly familiar. Like Amarant, though her coat was creamy, but still speckled with spots. "My dear, do you seek a home?" Her crown would tip to the side as her gaze flickered to the girl. "I know of someone who would simply adore your spots." Lips curled into a smile as her tongue finally fell silent.

OOC- Raii told me that Nat would be forfeiting their fight.

""

Apollo

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2015, 05:15 PM

He had been lingering, skirting the edges of the battlefield in hopes to pick up a spar. But when Chione's small howl broke out, his salmon hued ears turned that way. Why was she calling for someone? She should be back in Pantheon with their parents. He turned and headed in her direction, picking up the sight of both his father and another silver woman. She spoke of taking Chione with her, and a growl ripped through his throat. He may have been disowned by his family, but there was no way in hell that he was going to watch her walk away with his sibling. "Over my dead body you will take her away. She is not some mindless stray. Let her return home with her father, and I will no longer be a bother. But if you insist, than I will not resist," he growled. Hackles rose as he took a step closer to the silver wench, his ears turning towards Helios. If he was told to leave, he would not refuse his words. After all, his last name no longer held the power that it once had. Didn't mean that he would let his sister be grabbed up by some mindless bitch. No, if Chione wanted to go away from Pantheon, than he would take her. He wouldn't stand idly by and allow this to happen.

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-03-2015, 06:06 PM
ooc:  keeping this vague since we don't know the outcome of Aern's fight with Meinx. 

Aerndís was rapidly making a good impression on the Arcanum Queen and there had been promises of rewards for initiative and loyalty. Power.  Rank.  Aern would mold these twisted egos into a force to be reckoned with… and… well if the Desansa ever came looking to bring her back they'd find far more than they bargained for, her family be dammed.  Cataleya had requested her presence at the battlefield which could only mean she was to be tested again.  

The gladiatrix grinned viciously.  She just loved it when a plan came together, however it seemed something had caught Cataleya's attention.  Aern quickly trotted after the woman to see what the fuss was about only to find a young fae and an older male.  As she approached so did an albino male.  What in the world?

I know of someone who would simply adore your spots.

Aerndís snorted before moving closer.  "I only care if she can fight, the last thing we need is another sack of rocks." Lavender eyes drifted to the males as she wondered if they would be of any use.  She didn't care much for breaking slaves, it was so much easier to take them when they were young so perhaps Cataleya was on to something.  "I'm sure though I can train her if she needs to be polished."  Eyes narrowed at the males as her voice spit venom.  "A yearling is certainly old enough to make her own decisions.  Why don't you boys go... entertain yourselves?" Of course, lonely yearling or not Aerndís would rather test her and see if she was even worth the effort.  It was quickly becoming clear this was less about the girl and more some personal grudge.  Great... politics.... Aern fucking looved politics....  She resisted the urge to wretch dramatically.

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
01-03-2015, 10:08 PM

Not soon after she called, Helios would come on after her as she noticed he wasn't far behind. She turned to her name, narrowing her eyes with a rebellious face and a snort that went along with it. She shied away from her father, only shrugging her shoulder and taking a step away from him.

"No!" She refrained from calling him daddy after the word, "I don't want to go home."

And before she could think of what else there was to say, the voice of a woman came towards her. She stood tall to her, trying to show at least a little effort to look good, though the woman mentioned her grey flecks that made Chione a little warm inside. She took a moment to think, was a home really what she was searching for? She already had one of those... She only wanted to be somewhere she couldn't hurt anyone... It was already coming down to that because a face she would have never thought to show had approached them.

Apollo.

She barely knew the man other than being her brother and that he was stripped from the Olympus name. He offered to take her rather than the woman, and even threatened to fight for her. It all seemed strange that her family was so willing to burn to the ground to keep her... Especially when she didn't want to be with them.

She had recognized the scents of different packs for the first time as the other woman walked in almost beside Apollo. But Chione kept her granite optics locked on her big brother as the woman spoke, the words of fighting and training only giving her a bore. Eyes dragged off of Apollo as she flicked her gaze to the russet woman only pulling them back to look at her father from the corner of her eye and then back.

"Apollo, I do not want to go home." She spoke almost with a hiss and not looking at him.

"I do not take well to training." She spoke as if she were a queen on top a pedestal. "Too much work, I might strain myself." She gave a menacing grin, showing that she was joking but she really didn't want to take on any training. She just wanted someone to kiss the ground she walked on... was that too much to ask?

In the back of her mind, she wondered what Helios was going to do, or what he thought. He was the one who still claimed her as his own. Maybe she told the woman she didn't want to train because she wanted to go with Apollo. It was only a thought that touched her.

"If I must... I'd rather go with you, Apollo. But I refuse to go home."

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
01-06-2015, 09:45 PM

His daughter skipped away from him, narrowing her eyes and denying him both verbally and with her body language. He sighed, though made no further moves towards her. He wanted nothing more than to drag her home. To force her to see reason but he had already resigned himself to possibly losing her too. After all, what was one more child to the gods that had already taken so many from him? S

Still the next wolf that approached not one that made him feel any better. The woman that had attacked his wife after he had exerted his right as an alpha! This would be the second time she stumbled upon him close to losing a child and it was a pattern he was tired of already. The silver woman spoke of taking Chione into her pack and he narrowed his eyes at her. Slowly shifting to a more defensive position.

There was no real chance for action however as another wolf joined the congregation. For a second he felt the annoyance rising higher before he heard the words and recognized Apollo. The mask of indifference he usually sported when the albino boy showed up was replaced with an glance of appreciation. The words that fell from the cherry boy’s lips sent a wave of relief through him.

But then of course another would join them! Words of what she sought to do if his daughter joined would reach his ears and a soft growl rippled from his throat but was cut short by Chione’s own words. Despite himself a flash of pride in his daughter’s attitude towards those that wanted to claim her would show across his face.

“Chione…” He began softly. “You don’t have to come home, just come with me. I won’t take you home.” He moved only a step closer to her, then cast a gaze at his traitorous son.

“What does… what does Charon say?” Normally he avoided brining up his daughter’s inner demon but if he had been silent in the presence of the albino he’d let her go. He’d rather she be free from the demon’s thrall than with him, so long as the silver woman didn’t get her. Maybe the idea that his daughter had a voice in her head would turn the woman off. 

Speech,

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2015, 09:31 PM

A sneer would curl her lips. The girl did not want to go home, but it appeared that her father wanted her there. A pale shadow would find his way to their gathering, boldly spilling threats from his pale lips. Fool. Another would appear on the scene, though she was friend rather than foe. Arendis fell in beside her, speaking the truth. The girl only became more desireable because of her relation to Helios. But as soon as the little twit spoke, her attentions would shift. What use was a wolf that did not seek to become better, to learn to fight? Coral gaze would rest on the girl, her silver crown shaking in disappointment before shifting to Helios and then Apollo.  "Then you will stand in her place." If they wanted to keep the girl so badly, then so be it, but she would not be leaving here empty handed.

Defenses slide into place: eyes narrowed, ears pinned, hackles raised, neck scrunched, shoulders rolled forward, legs spread equidistant and bent at the joint, toes splayed, claws digging into the ground, tail straight and aligned with her spine, weight evenly distributed across all four legs, head level with her spine and her chin tucked against her throat. Dark lips peeled back to expose ivory daggers that had long begun to yellow with age and years of blood spatter.

She would aim to come at him head one, pleased with the fact that he had taken a step towards her, making the distance between them even smaller, no more than a few feet. He was two inches taller than her, though it didn't faze her. Her course would adjust slightly in an attempt so that she was aligned more with his left side. Her left shoulder would jut forward, seeking to strike the soft spot between his chest and left shoulder. She hoped that her slightly smaller height might allow her hit the vulnerable spot with enough force to dislocate his shoulder. Simultaneously her jaws would splay wide her crown tipping to her right as she sought to grab a hold of the left side his throat, just behind the curve of his jaws. She sought a hold that allow her to put pressure on his jugular, to toy with his life. Following her attempted bite, her left forepaw would lift, her weight seeking to immediately redistribute across her remaining three limbs, as she aimed to slaw her left forepaw down on his own left forepaw, seeking to gather enough force to severely bruise or sprain his precious toes.

CATALEYA vs APOLLO for FORCE CLAIM: round 1/?

""

Apollo

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2015, 12:25 AM

"Then you will stand in her place."

Ah, so the bitch wanted him, did she? Fine then, if she wanted a fight she was going to get a fight. But he wasn't going to simply defend himself, oh no. She brought this on herself. As Cataleya set her defenses in place, he followed in suit and set his own in place. His ears pinned back against his skull, eyes narrowed as his shoulders rolled forward. His neck tucked towards his chest as his legs bent, toes spreading as his claws bit into the earth. Apollo's muscles tensed all across his form as his head aligned with his spine, tail raising to align with his spine as well. His own teeth would be exposed when he growled at the woman, lips curling neatly away.  She was shorter than him, but two inches wasn't that much of a difference. There were only a few feet that separated the two of them, but that would soon be closed as Cataleya moved to close the distance between them. Bring it on.

Apollo kept his eyes glued on the woman, not moving as she came at him from a head on position. As she altered her path to come more on his left side, Apollo aimed to take a side step towards his right. Because of this, Cataleya's left shoulder collided with the front of his own left shoulder. Teeth mashed together as a moderate bruise spread along the front of his left shoulder, but he pushed passed the pain. Growling, Apollo saw her raise her left leg just as her jaws came towards his neck. The man quickly attempted to lower his own head, her jaws instead sinking into the folds of his scruff. She bit down right in the center of his scruff, aligned with his spine directly underneath and right in between his shoulders. Her teeth sunk in about an inch, blood seeping to the surface of the moderate wound. But Apollo paid very little attention to that, instead focusing on her raised front left leg. His jaws opened wide, his teeth attempting to lock around her left foreleg. He was hoping to grab her leg around the left ankle. Apollo was hoping to bite down with enough force to crack and break the little bones within her ankle. Meanwhile he attempted to lift his left foreleg, hoping to snake it forward and tried to wrap it behind the front right ankle of Cataleya. He then tried to pull his own leg back towards his chest, hoping to take out her right leg with that movement. Apollo hoped that she would lose her balance and topple over, and hopefully her left leg will still be trapped in his jaws and Cataleya's leg would twist and snap in his grasp.

----------------------------
APOLLO vs CATALEYA for MAIM (breaking front left leg)/PROTECTION FROM CLAIM
Round 1 of 2

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2015, 01:13 AM

The boy would accept without question, almost eager for the taste of blood. He would move just before she sought to collide with him. He would step to his right, forcing the point of her left shoulder to collide with his own left shoulder. A moderate bruise immediately flared across her left shoulder, pain flaring wildly. Jaws would not meet their intended mark, his pale crown lowering causing her fangs to sink into his scruff, between his shoulders, his spine laying just beneath her jaws. It was a useless hold that she would immediately intend to release. As soon as she sought to release him, fangs hungrily attempted to sink into the base of his neck, just in front of his shoulders, nearly centered, though more so to his left side. The goal was to get a grip that she could use to force him to the ground with. Her foreleg had snapped up, only to immediately seek a place on the ground again with hopes of crushing his toes, but the movement was cut short. His fangs would sink into her left foreleg, moderate punctures wounds immediately forming. However, his jaws would land just above her left ankle, rather than around her ankle like intended. While he bit down with force, it was not enough to crack the bone, only perhaps worsen her injuries depending on what he did.

His left foreleg shot forward, wrapping around her own right foreleg, right around her right ankle. She would move with the attack. Her right foreleg would pull forward, towards apollo, her balance wavering. Due to both of her forelegs being held hostage, she sought to bring her weight down across the left upper portion of his neck, seeking to take advantage of his lowered position to maintain his grip on her left foreleg. To help push her weight onto the left upper portion of his neck, she would aim push off with her right hind leg, seeking to nearly fully extend the appendage. Her own right foreleg would then immediately seek to snap back towards her body so that she might try to replant it safely on the ground.

Defenses remained intact: eyes narrowed, ears pinned, hackles raised, head level with her spine as much as possible, chin tucked, hind legs spread equidistant and bent at the joint, toes splayed, claws digging into the ground, tail straight and aligned with her spine, neck scrunched, shoulders rolled forward, and her weight was evenly distributed across her hind limbs.

CATALEYA vs APOLLO for FORCE CLAIM: round 2/2

""

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-10-2015, 03:04 PM

Sloth itself seemed to have reincarnated within the girl as she spoke of not wanting to train.  Aerndís slowly turned to Cataleya, brows raised.  A simple gesture to state she'd rather chew the girls legs off and she wasn't worth the effort of a battle, even if this was part of a personal grudge.  "I say if pickles here wants princess fluffyshit he can take her." The mottled warrior wasn't interested in training little prisses to battle though if Cataleya insisted they take her Aern supposed they could use her as training bait.

Aern would remain focused, limbs rippling with hidden tension as she watched Cataleya dive in for the albino, a grin on her face.  Now he looked to be a far greater prize.  How delicious.  As her Queen made no motion to order her into action Aerndís stood and watched, though her focus was still on the rusty male and the young girl just in case either of them would try to attack Cataleya while her back was turned.  Hopefully, the pair would leave by the time they finished and they could be on their way without further interruptions.  However, should the pair stay the chance that violence would fall on them would grow that much higher.

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
01-10-2015, 05:49 PM

Jowls tightened to show white fangs underneath. She closed her eyes with anguish and fury as her father mentioned Charon, who had yet to speak a word. Maybe he was out in some other being's mind; toying with their emotions. But she would spit in his direction, though still her angry glare was not completely facing him.

"Charon hasn't said anything!"

But her attention was instantly drawn to the sound of one of the other woman taking her own action, taking Apollo as her prize now. Her head whipped around, even though it was basically facing her, and her mouth had opened a slight amount with a strong change in her features; what had she done?

Maybe it was back in her mind... but she wouldn't truly believe or even admit that this was all her fault...

Princess... That was about it for her. It was a weird kind of feeling inside her; all she ever wanted to be was a princess. Calling her such made her go into rage knowing that she wasn't, even though the woman was obviously joking with the fluffyshit.

After seeing that her brother was able to take his course, she looked to the brown woman and decided to make her own destiny...

(Fight starts here - Also assuming they were standing not too close to each other, maybe 10-15 feet?)

She would bolt forward towards the woman, coming at her head on. Her tail was straight out, weaving with her body to keep the balance. She would try to bend her trail, going more to the woman's left side but then changing her direction to the woman's right side to try and throw her off. She would try to slam her body into the woman, keeping her nose pointed down to charge at her and try to bump heads. Her tail would still be straight out, her eyes narrowed, and her ears pinned. Only if she was successful she would then lunge her head with an open jaw to try and clamp down on the area between her shoulder blade and her forearm on her right side.

Meanwhile she tried to push her legs into the dirt to spread them out and get a good grip on the ground as well as holding her shoulders high to scrunch up her neck. She was sure she was going to need it, the woman seemed to act pretty tough, hopefully she held that during battle too.

(OOC: I know Luns is on scarcity, so we can let defaults slide. I have no problem waiting ;3)

Chione vs Aerndis For Distraction/Dominance
Round One of Two/Three?

Attacks: Coming at Aerndis head on and trying to bump heads; Trying to bite Aerndis in the area between her shoulder blade and her forearm on her right side.

Defenses: Ears pinned; Eyes narrowed; Pushing paws in the ground to get grip and spread out legs; Holding tail straight out through her entire battle, weaving when approaching her opponent

Injuries: None.

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-11-2015, 12:26 PM

Aerndís turned her full attention to the girl as Chione charged right at her.  Aern snarled, defenses flying up at the audacity of this brat to attack her after the gladiatrix had so graciously offered her a chance to leave.  Lavender eyes narrowed as her ears pinned tight to her head.  Hackles laced down her back as her head and tail shifted to align with her spine.  Aern's chin tucked as shoulders rolled forward and neck scrunched back.  The warrioress spread her legs so they were equidistant apart, she spread her weight evenly among them, toes splayed as claws dug into the earth.  The older woman had no doubt the male would likely jump in but she would do her best to teach this whelp a lesson.  

Aerndís had no intention of just standing still and as Chione charged, Aerndís attempted to leap forward and to her own left, upper body curving to the right [Aern's] in toward Chione as she attempted to come at the girl at a slight angle facing in towards Chione's right shoulder.  Aern's leftward movement coupled with Chione's shift to Aern's right would cause the girls headbutt to miss it's intended target. [damage from jaw attack pending]

Aern's jaws parted as she attempted to tilt her head to her own right to form a 45 degree angle, seeking to land her upper canine's in Chione's right eye in attempt to puncture the eye and blind it permanently.  Her lower canines sought to hook at the corner of Chione's right sided jaw.  As she twisted Aern also attempted to throw the front of her left shoulder into the the fleshy, exact center of Chione's upper right forearm with the intent of causing severe bruising and pain.  Simultaneously, as she threw her shoulder her weight shifted and redistributed to her back paws and left forepaw as Aern attempted to lift her right forepaw so she could slam it down on Chione's right forepaw in an attempt to sprain and maybe fracture some of the toes.

"Speech"

Chione vs Aerndís for Maim (blinding in right eye)
Rd. 1 of 2

ooc:  thanks!  How about instead of 3 days for default we do a week?  Also I accept the 10 to 15 ft. distance between them.

Skaði I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
01-11-2015, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2015, 05:46 PM by Skaði I.)

Oh, what timing! Skadi happened upon the scene by chance, stopping some distance behind Helios to observe the drama unfolding. She'd been scouting the battlefield for persons of interest, be them potential slaves or adversaries, when the kerfuffle caught her attention. Three unknowns faced off against two of her packmates and already the situation was reaching a critical point.

The huntress was content to observe, watching with veiled amusement the two fights taking place. She had half a mind to seat herself and get comfortable for the show. In particular, she watched the young spotted thing take on Aerndis. The little cretin was a fool, the Soldier would eat her for breakfast. A fool or not, the child instantly made Skadi jealous. The need to possess, the desire to conquer, made the little girl desirable. Perhaps when everything was said and done, Skadi could add her to her collection.

"Speaking" -- Thinking

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
01-11-2015, 09:07 PM

Chione truly had made a devastating mistake. The woman was much more talented than her, and she could tell just by her counter move. But she had already started... she wasn't going to just turn around and run away. It definitely wasn't her nature to hide.

The woman leaped forward making all of Chione's previous attacks in mind, invalid. She would have to think on a whim for what she was going to do next. The two collided, the woman angled her left shoulder to push into Chione's right shoulder, at which point the two were both angled enough for it it to hit more of the face of her shoulder than the front.

Chione would pull her head and body backward, her right side coming more off the ground than her left as she saw her opponent moving. The woman would instantly go for her right eye, which Chione was able to move her head slightly, enough for the woman's left large canine to implant itself just beside her eye, next to the black skin; her right large canine implanting itself on the bridge of her nose. (Red dots where I'm explaining.) Chione would try to open her jaws and make a move to attack, but the woman had clamped down making her unable to use her jaw.

Because the woman moved simultaneously, her bite attack and her shoulder attack, and Chione lifted her right side more off the ground when they collided, her left shoulder did not hit Chione's right forearm as intensely as she planned. It still caused severe bruising and instant pain, but it wasn't enough to make the girl cower and be distracted, especially with the adrenaline coursing through her.

Chione would try to pull her own back legs under her, and bend at her knees (only back knees) to try and push herself up at the woman. Her toes would splay and claws dug into the ground as her tail would curl upward and try to keep her balance with the woman's weight. (This is where she finally attacks) Her front right paw was already lifted from being hit at the forearm, so she tried to hook it around the woman's front left leg (around the knee area) and attempt to pull it out of place and make her lose balance and fall to ground (Aerndis' left side.) She knew any harsh movement would have the woman's teeth pulling holes into her face, but she didn't have a choice. It was either give up or have some pretty nice scars on her face... and she went for the scars.

Since Chione was so focused on trying to pull the woman's left leg out of balance, she didn't even realize that she had lifted her right paw, so she was very successful at crushing down on Chione's left paw, most likely causing toe fractures. It was the most pain she had felt in the entire battle, her left eye closing as the pain really did send her a lot out retreating messages. But she would continuously try and hook her right paw around the woman's left leg.

If all else had failed, she would lean all of her dead weight into her left side, trying to either pull the warrior off her face, or make her come tumbling down with her. After such, she would try to land on her left shoulder and roll.

All the while her ears were pinned, eyes narrowed, and neck scrunched as she didn't change any of those defenses.

(OOC: Since there is only 2 rounds and you have the last post, post when you have the time!)

Chione vs Aerndis For Distraction/Dominance
Round One of Two

Attacks: Pulling legs under body to try and push against Aerndis; Trying to pull Aerndis' left leg off balance with her right paw; [only if she isn't able to throw Aerndis off balance] putting all her dead weight into her left side and roll onto the ground.

Defenses: Bending back legs to push against Aerndis; Tail curling after legs move under body; toes splayed and claws dug into the ground; ears pinned'; eyes narrowed; neck scrunched.

Injuries: Slight bruising to right  shoulder; puncture wounds on face (Refer to ref IC) and under chin; severe bruising to right forearm; fractured toes on left paw (up to judges i guess?)

Apollo

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2015, 07:35 PM

Her teeth didn't stay in his scruff for long, but she let him go and soon sought to sink her greedy fangs to the left side of his neck. He didn't have time to even move, her teeth sinking into the left side of his neck, just about an inch above his left shoulder. His shoulders had rolled forward and his neck scrunched, so her teeth only cause minor puncture wounds. Her teeth hardly bit in far at all, mostly fur and skin pinched between her jaws. His own bite sunk into her flesh though, blood from her left foreleg trickling into his mouth. Apollo's ears pressed back tighter against his skull as his teeth didn't really meet their mark, instead his teeth were just above her left ankle. Apollo attempted to bite down harder and lock his jaws together, trying to twist his head to his left and snap her left leg. He may not have a grip of her ankle, but he hoped that the force of the twist would pop the shoulder from the socket, and hoped that his bite was strong enough to shatter her bones. He had been able to pull her right forelimb out with his own left, and immediately sought to plant his left forelimb firmly back on the ground.

Things started to shift when he felt Cataleya's weight pressing on his neck. His legs spread along with his toes spreading, claws biting into the ground as he tried to fight back against her shoving. Apollo shifted his weight towards his left, muscles straining under her larger weight. Boy, she was one big fat ass. Growling, he jutted out his left shoulder and aimed to press it up into the center of her chest. He knew that it wouldn't do much damage from this close, but he was hoping that it would cause her enough discomfort to stop her from pressing her weight on to him. He could feel a minor bruise starting to form around the wound she had caused on the left side of his neck, the pressure making the area quite sore. Letting out a growl his body shook somewhat, fighting against the strain on his muscles. He would not be giving up. If she wanted to try to claim him, he was going to make sure that she left with some sort of scars if she ended up winning. His tail was still aligned with his spine, head doing its best to align with his spine as well. His muscles tensed where they could, hackles raised. His legs were still slightly bent, although they quivered slightly beneath her weight.

-----------------------------
APOLLO vs CATALEYA for MAIM (breaking front left leg)/PROTECTION FROM CLAIM
Round 2 of 2

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-18-2015, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015, 10:43 AM by Tealah.)

Aern's left shoulder collided with the front face of Chione's right shoulder though not with the force she'd intended due to Chione leaning to the left {chiones}.  Also as the youth reared back Aerndís fangs missed their target and instead her upper fangs landed near the inward corner of Chione's right eye, her bottom fangs landed just in front of the corner of Chione's right-sided jaw, her whole attack being slightly off due to Chione's movement.  All the same though she clamped down and earned a grip that hindered the girl's ability to bite.  Aern quickly checked her defenses, eyes narrowed, ears pinned, hackles raised and her tail still aligned with her spine, arcing slightly to her own right to help her maintain balance.  Her shoulders were rolled forward, neck scrunching as she tried to tip her chin down as much as possible though it was unlikely the girl could get at her throat.  Limbs moved to spread equidistant apart, limbs coiling to stabalize her center of gravity as her weight quickly redistributed as best she could.  Toes splayed as claws dug into the earth.

As soon as Aerndís' jaws clamped down the woman attempted to shake her head violently from side to side in an attempt to rip as much flesh as she could and brutally scar the girls face as well as cause severe pain and bleeding. Aern's right paw also landed successfully on top of Chione's right paw, the satisfying crunch of stressed bone music to her ears.  Her mind was practically humming at the ecstasy of it.  

So lost in the rapture of battle, the gladiatrix made a terrible error.  Against the youth she'd grown over-confident and she did not notice Chione's right front paw drape behind her left elbow until a sharp tug pulled the warrior's left leg forward.  With her right paw on Chione's right paw, which was undoubtably unstable footing, Aerndís felt her balance slipping and knew she was going to fall.  She shifted her weight to her back paws and and attempted to lift her upper body and throw her front limbs around Chione's neck.  She sought to drape both of them around the base of the girls neck just in front of the shoulder blades.  If she was going down she wanted to take the girl with her and she aimed to have her weight drag the other to the dirt.

As Aern's body tipped to fall to her own left her abdomen tightened sharply, tail tucking rapidly between her legs and across her abodomen to offer more protection for her guts.  Back arcing, Aern released her back legs from maintaining her footing so she could fall, instead she sought to pull them in toward her stomach so she could attempt to release both back legs in a mighty kick toward's Chione's right foreleg.  She hoped to have the center of the bridge of her feet (metatarsus) slam into the inside center of Chione's right foreleg equidistant between the wrist and the elbow with the hopes that it would further throw off Chione's balance and bring both femme's to the ground.  She also hoped that the violence of the kick would strain muscles and ligaments as she attempted to force the limb outwards.

Chione vs Aerndís for Maim (blinding in right eye)
Rd. 2 of 2

ooc:  Good fight Chione, this was fun! <3

"Speech"

edited by Tealah to fix rounds

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-18-2015, 07:59 PM

CATALEYA vs APOLLO for CLAIM/MAIM

Round 1

CATALEYA:
7 for clarity: -1 “She would aim to come at him head on...”  Is she running? With the slam she's attempting, how quickly she's moving will make a difference -1 “Her course would adjust slightly in an attempt so that she was aligned more with his left side.” More specifics are needed here; what body part is she trying to align with?  -1 “...her crown tipping to her right as she sought to grab a hold of the left side his throat...” Is her whole head rotating so that her chin is rising to her left or is it merely tilting in place? The difference is enough to render this attack useless which is why I counted off for it.
10 for powerplaying.  None seen
10 for defenses.  +1 for each seen to max of 10
7 for attack. +2 Shoulder slam plus 0 for maim (given the distance I don't think it's plausible), +3 for bite, +2 for stomp
10 for injuries.First round

Cataleya's round one total: 44/50

APOLLO:

7 for clarity:  -1 How far did Apollo lower his head? -2 “...his teeth attempting to lock around her left foreleg.” How is he trying to place his teeth and where on her foreleg?
6 for powerplaying. -1 “He was hoping to grab her leg around the left ankle” Given Cat's hold on his scruff, it seems unlikely that he could reach so far down without pulling from her grasp, something that would need to be attempted. -2 What happened to Cat's toe stomp? If you dodged it or are trying to intercept it you need to say so. -1 “He then tried to pull his own leg back...” That's a conditional. Next time make it one fluid movement and you'll be good
10 for defenses. +1 for each seen to max of 10
5 for attack. +3 for bite and +1 for maim attempt, +1 leg swipe

Apollo's round one total: 38/50

Round 2

CATALEYA:
9 for clarity: -1 “....she sought to bring her weight down across the left upper portion of his neck ” What part of her is she hoping to push against him with?
9 for powerplaying. -1 “However, his jaws would land just above her left ankle, rather than around her ankle like intended.” How did his bite miss it's target? Either you need to move to change the point of impact or explain how Cat's current movements led to the attack missing it's target.
10 for defenses. +1 for each seen to max of 10
5 for attack. +4 for bite/grip attempt, 1+ for shove/slam
7 for injuries. -1 for moderate bruise to left shoulder, -2 for moderate puncture wounds to left forepaw

Cataleya's round two total: 40/50

APOLLO:
10 for clarity:  All clear
10 for powerplaying. None seen
8 for defenses.  +1 for each seen
4 for attack. +3 for bite  and +1 for maim attempt, 0 for shoulder jutting forward because Apollo made not attempt to cause injury (like pushing forward) and he did it after Cat had already shoved into him so there wasn't much of a chance for her own momentum causing injury.
7 for injuries.  -2 moderate puncture wounds (I asked another judge on this and we agreed that more damage should have been taken here since no attempt was made to alter Cat's attack in a way that might lessen the damage. Because of this, it's a bit unrealistic that she would only manage to get fur and a bit of skin) -1 minor bruising

Apollo's round two total: 39/50

Totals:

Cataleya: 84/100
Apollo: 77/100

And the winner is...

CATALEYA! Apollo must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out and now belongs to Cataleya.

Damage:

Cataleya: 3 OOC days for the moderate bruise to heal, 1 OOC week for moderate puncture wounds to heal

Apollo: 1 OOC week for moderate puncture wounds to heal,  3 OOC days for minor bruising to heal

Notes:

Tips for both writing, and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here)

Notes

For both players: Nothing to note, it was a good fight!

- By [Lazuli]

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-24-2015, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2015, 10:51 PM by The Judge.)

CHIONE vs AERNDIS for MAIM/DOMINANCE

Round 1

CHIONE:
4 for clarity: -2 how did she approach Aerndis, was she at an angle or still head on when she moved to the right. -2 when she attempted to collide with Aerndis hat part of her hit what? You said both that she tried to throw her body into Aerndis and that she tried to bump heads. -2 where was she positioned? How did she reach around to bite Aerndis? Was she trying to grab skin, flesh etc.? -2 where is she trying to bite? On the leg? Above it?
6 for powerplaying. -2 ‘then changing her direction to the woman’s right side’ you can’t assume that Chione was able to change direction. -2 ‘if she was successful she would then lunge’ this is a coincidental, put every attack down and don’t make them depend on the success of another one.
5 for defences. +1 for each seen.
3 for attack. +2 body slam/ head bump +2 bite

Round one CHIONE Total: 28/50

AERNDIS:

9 for clarity: mostly clear
10 for powerplaying. none seen
10 for defences. +1 for each seen
7 for attack. +2 shove to shoulder +4 bite/maim attempt +1 tripping
10 for injuries. First Round

Round one AERNDIS Total: 46/50

Round 2

CHIONE:
6 for clarity: -1 what kind of damage did she take to the face? -2 when she pushed herself at Aerndis did she rear up, did she rock her weight forward, did any paws ever leave the ground? -1 at what point did Chione lift her right paw
6 for powerplaying. -2 ‘Chione would pull her head and body backwards’ you must attempt this. -2 ‘Chione was able to move her head slightly more’ you must attempt to do this.
4 for defences. +1 for each seen -2 for not repositioning balance in her tripod stance
2 for attack. +1 attempted tripping +1 attemped shove

2 for injuries. -2 severe bruising to right forearm. -4 fracturing of left toes -2 moderate lacerations to face

Round two CHIONE Total: 20/50

AERNDIS:
8 for clarity: -2 how exactly did she get her legs around to kick at Chione while her forelimbs were wrapped around her neck?
10 for powerplaying. none seen
10 for defences. +1 for each seen
4 for attack. +1 leg drape +2 attempted drag down +1 kick
10 for injuries. none taken

Round two AERNDIS Total: 42/50

Totals:

CHIONE: 48/100
AERNDIS: 88/100

And the winner is...

AERNDIS Loser must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out. Chione is now blind in her right eye.

Damage:

CHIONE: severe bruising to right forearm will take a few ooc days to heal. fracturing of left toes will take a 4 IC weeks to heal and moderate lacerations to face will take 2 IC weeks to heal

AERNDIS: None

Notes:

Tips for both writing, and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here)

Notes

For CHRONO Great fight! Make sure all your defenses are listed, and try to use ‘attempted’ and ‘tried’ more! Also try and put more complex attacks in :)

For LUNA Great fight! Nothing to note

- By [Dee]

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
01-25-2015, 05:24 PM

(OOC: I'm starting where Aern's post left off so there isn't any confusion hope that's okay)

As she was able to make her opponent fall, the woman was not going down without her. She wrapped her front legs around Chione's neck, causing her to fall. Due to the impact on her leg during the fall, her wrist bending backwards and springing back to sprain a few ligaments so that when she hit the ground she couldn't get back up. As she fell to her knees, she tried desperately to push her weight to her left side in order to fall away from the woman. (Trying to make her right side open for maim)

She waited a few moments before scrambling her legs in an effort to get up and get away, but she couldn't stand due to the injury on her right leg. She knew she failed, and that there was nothing she could do to flee the situation. Whether the opponent was up on her own paws or not, Chione would lay still and look ahead towards the grass, not sure what she was going to do. Her breaths were heavy from the battle, but also as fear almost made it's way out. The fight was over... her older brother had fallen too... and she had only brought more hell onto her family. She probably wouldn't see her mother again, she didn't want to. Not after what the woman would do to her.

"Maybe you've learned your lesson." The man in her head finally spoke after all this time. And all she wanted to do was scream, but she wouldn't dare.