Sacha

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-03-2015, 03:35 PM

A real volcano, in Alacritia, and she was only discovering it now. Or had she walked by here before? She felt like she had, because how the hell does anyone miss a frickin volcano? Cantering up the side of the massive hillside, completely disregarding the possibility that she might break an ankle running across the rubble. Tongue lolling from one side of her steel maw, she just kept running. Was there lava in the volcano? What would happen if she fell in? Was there a dragon? Did he have treasure? Could she steal some of that treasure? She needed some more trinkets. When was the last time she found something neat? Damn, it had been a while. Skidding to a halt at the very last second, she nearly went careening over the edge. 

Peering over the lip of the chasm, she realized that would have been a very bad thing. There was, in fact, magma down there. Good thing she wasn't that dumb. It was pretty warm here, especially in the spring. That must have been because of the volcano. Suddenly, she wondered if there were hot springs. Those were great. So warm, and they really loosened up sore muscles. Her head swung around frantically, searching for a telltale puff of steam somewhere. Nothing. A loud sigh trickled from her maw, and she frowned. Well, alright. 

Dropping heavily onto her haunches, she shook out her unruly, coarse ruff. She must have looked like she'd grown right out of the ash and stone, with her tufty, thick mane and oversized teeth, not to mention her not so average height. Compared to her brother, she was downright puny, but to most, she was pretty big. She looked like a tough creature, but she definitely wasn't. Sacha, the name meant 'Defender of Mankind'. She had made it synonymous with 'Dork', and that was okay. 

"Talk" "You" Think
http://i.imgur.com/11nLc1M.png">

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-03-2015, 04:54 PM

Locha woke with a yawn. Quietly she rose, stretching the stiffness from her limbs. She grimaced at her bruises. Never again would she so hastily run down a snow covered mountain. Picking her way through her siblings and past Glacier, she headed up the mountain. Her stomach growled in anticipation of her next meal.

Even though spring in these lands had just begun, already more wildlife could be seen on the mountain. It didn't take long for the girl to catch a pile of rabbits, one for each sibling, one for her, and an extra. Her hunt for food brought her almost to the top, no snow underneath her. She could feel the warmth from the top warming her fur. She'd never dared venture near the top, always being a little afraid of it. She much preceded the cold. It was against her nature. Feeling uneasy, she started to gather her catch.

""

Sacha

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-03-2015, 05:10 PM

A figure on the slope caught her attention, and the rogue watched them hunt with a distant sense of curiosity. Plenty of kills were made, all without much of a hitch. Good for them, it was always nice to see someone getting a little bit of good fortune. With a small smile, she started bounding down the slope to see who this lucky hunter was. Oversized paws crashed across the ash strewn rocks, charcoal tipped plume curled above her hips in glee. She was always up for meeting new people, and she felt the need to congratulate the stranger on their impeccable hunting job.

Skidding to a less than graceful halt just in front of the dark pelted stranger, she grinned broadly. "Hey!" She barked warmly in greeting, tail wagging happily. "The gods must have smiled upon you, look at what a great hunting job you did!" She chuckled, mismatched optics glimmering and earnest. She wasn't about to harm the stranger, even though she might have looked like a hellhound- charging down the slope; all big teeth and unruly fur, not to mention a good deal bigger than the other lass.

"I'm Sacha!" She added, not even noticing how bubbly she was feeling today. Whatever, she hadn't fallen into a volcano, so it was a pretty good day.

"Talk" "You" Think

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-03-2015, 06:11 PM

Locha bent down, collecting one of the red-stained rabbits in her mouth when thundering paws made her ears perk. Rabbit still in mouth she looked up, expecting one of her siblings, probably Glacier from the sound of it. Her blue eyes widened at the sight that met her. The form thundering towards her was smaller than her brother, but big none the less.

When the wolf skid to a stop, the girl's initial shock had almost worn off. The girl congratulated her on her hunting luck. Locha wore a nervous smile. Glancing to her haul, she looked back at the woman. Her genuinity (don't know if that's a word xD) let Mocha feel a little at ease. Rabbit still in her mouth, she dropped it at the woman's feet, she said, "Thanks! Do you want to join me? The rest are for my siblings, but I have an extra. You're free to have it" she said, her smile full now.

""

Sacha

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-03-2015, 06:29 PM

The stranger looked a little shocked, but it cleared up quickly enough. Sacha grinned, pleased by how kind the other lady was being. A free meal?! Awesome! She danced on her toes for a moment, bobbing her head enthusiastically. That was always welcome, without a doubt. Never turn down a free meal, ever. It's a crime. Unless the one giving it to you is really sketchy. In that case, politely say no and run away like your ass is on fire. However, this wolfess didn't look very sketchy. She looked nice, and she was feeding her siblings, so she was obviously pretty awesome. "Thanks!" She barked, grabbing it gaily. With a mouth full of cooling rabbit, it was a little difficult to talk, but not impossible. "Would it be a bad thing if I came and ate with you guys? Always nice to meet new people, right?" She chuckled around a mouthful of fur.

Though the other femme had not introduced herself, the steel babe wasn't about to push on it. Don't bite the hand that feeds ya, you know? So, she simply gave a jovial wag of her charcoal plume and waited for a response. She was pretty eager to be around others, she loved being around everyone, even those who weren't necessarily nice to her. Everyone was so unique, interesting.

"Talk" "You" Think

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-03-2015, 07:29 PM

Locha chuckled as the woman snapped up the rabbit. The innocent joy on her face made the girl's smile only wider. Her tail wagging, Locha turned back to her pile of rabbits. Picking them all up by the ears she turned back to the dame, who was asking a question.

"Would it be a bad thing if I came and ate with you guys? Always nice to meet new people, right?" She asked. Hmm... Locha thought for a moment. Her still slumbering siblings didn't mind company, but perhaps not just as they woke up. Then again, Glacier would probably be up for it. She couldn't guarantee he'd still be at the alcove though. What to do...

"Sure! There is a little trouble though." She said. Looking apologetic, Locha continued. "Um, well. I think they're all asleep. I could be wrong of course! My big brother Glacier might be up! You never know. I have to drop of these rabbits for them anyway, so I'd enjoy the company back."

""

Sacha

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-05-2015, 08:20 PM

OOC: Soooooo sorry for the wait I suck, please enjoy this crappy post

The other was almost as gleeful as she was, which delighted the steel darling to no end. She always loved meeting wolves who weren't grumpy all the time, like Lyon. Someone must have shoved a stick pretty far up his ass as a kid, because it was still there, and it might have grown into him now. Well, there was still time to change that, and Sacha wasn't about to give up on that escapade.

The dark wolfess paused to think on her query, and the taller lass worried she might have overstepped her bounds. Not hard for her to do, really. It had taken very little time for her to be claimed by the queen of Regium. Aw shit, Regium. Was the pack still even around? Frowning, she wondered what would happen if she went back. She'd probably lose her head! Her muscles froze as she remembered her betrayal to her pack. Azalea would be so mad if she ever saw her. She'd completely forgotten about her pack, she'd been having so much fun being with Lyon. Holy shit. This was so bizarre. Not a single thought had been divested to her old home, which was so unlike her. Well, maybe not. She hadn't thought about family either, even though they were her blood.

Her guilty thoughts were pushed away as she snapped back to reality, a hare still hanging from her jaws. The girl was speaking again, explaining that there was a little trouble with that idea. Of course, sleeping siblings were never good to wake. However, there was no harm in checking. As long as they were quiet, right? With a doofy grin, she bobbed her head in agreement. That would be fantastic, and you never knew what might happen until you tried, right? "Sh'oun'sh gr't!" She replied cheerily, waiting for a moment for her companion to lead the way before she followed.

"Talk" "You" Think