FOXY PLOTTING!

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-05-2015, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015, 05:58 PM by Nyx.)

FOXY PLOTTING

BEWARE! There be sexiness below! My wonderful darlings have been a bit bored lately, and I want to stir things up! Below you'll find their name, age, and an abbrieviated version of their alignment, followed by a short paragraph outlining personalities, aspirations, skills and quirks, as well as what might already be tying them down.

♀RAISA XANILOV - 5 - CN

Raisa Xanilov: everyone's favorite usurped queen. She's had quite the rough time lately. She has recently reconnected with her children, and can be found wandering around in the east. She has love plots going on already, so mits off! For her, I'd like to find some new friends or allies, someone who could help her get back on her paws (likely with a healthy dose of sass/indignation)

♀ASTRID FROST - 1 - CE

Oh, the lovely Astrid! Chaotic Evil is such a harsh term, don't you think? She might not claw out your eyes, but I wouldn't put it past her to try to slip something into your food. A budding alchemist, and with more IQ points than she knows what to do with, Astrid is always looking for someone to bicker with. Her tongue is sharp, but her lack of naturally violent tendencies makes her a relatively safe bet for those who want to keep their parts in tact. Currently she is searching for her wayward siblings and uncles (the Hroovy lads,) and mucking about with Valen and some other young bucks.

♀BRYNHILDR HROOVY - 3 - CG

A fiery youngling (Seriously, have you seen her coat?) Bryn is about as responsible as a highschooler who was just left home alone for the weekend for the very first time. It's hard to hold her interest, but she makes for an EXCELLENT travel companion! I'd like to get something a little more long term for her, something interesting. I have plenty of muse for this one but nowhere to throw her! She's not much for packs, but she might give it a shot. Currently without love as well *wink wink*

♀FREYJA HROOVY - 4 - CE

Freyja doesn't think she's better than you, she knows she is. Disdain flows from her every pore, and she's more than willing to back up  a crass statement with her jaws. She is a warrior through and through, a battle goddess, eager to find a cause to pledge herself to (Though only the gods know if she can find one she feels is worth her time.) When she's not actively trying to chase another off her turf, she lets a softer side show. I'm really ready for anything with this one. I'd like her to find love, but I'm not sure if that's currently possible? Regardless, she definitely needs some friends.

♀MIRAJANE LUXION - 2 - NG

There's not a bad bone in this girl's body, but she's not exactly the sort to throw herself in front of a bear for you. She might watch from the sidelines and cheer you on, though. Her quirk? She think's she see spirits in the form of little light orbs, which follow her around form time to time. Honestly, she's probably got some sort of mental disorder. Still, other than the apparaitions it doesn't affect her daily interactions... too much. She's a sweet, bubbly creature who needs some pals! She MIGHT be joining Ebony, but other than that I have nothing going for her.

♂TOXIN LYDIA-RED - PUP - NE

Oh goodness, Toxin is a little punk. New born litter of Imperium, son to Novaro and Dione. He is already being molded into a violent, nasty little cannibal. But it is early yet! I'm open to all sorts of short and long term plot ideas for him! He's pretty harmless right now, so don't worry. I mean, Dione might come hunt you down, but other than that you don't have TOO much to worry about. He's gonna be an ass, but he's just so cute, how can you resist?

♂LYONOVEI VOLKOV - 4 - CN

Everyone's favorite grumpy grandpa trapped in the body of a massive 42" wolf. Lyon is an ass, and he's not afraid to let you know that within the first five seconds of meeting him. It's not unheard of him for him to have a good day, though! They're just... mega-rare, is all. Currently he is being followed plagued by his half-sister Sacha, and has recently fathered a bastard litter on Daegmar Thyre, but he is not tied down by a mate or a pack! Get at me if you have any ideas.

♀FALX THYRE - UNBORN - CN

Unborn daughter of Lyon and Daeg! When she does come about, expect all her father's sass and all her mother's... well, sass! She's going to be a handful, and as martial as her name sake. She will be one of the three recent litters in Imperium Ala's favorite babysitting service and I'd love to find her some playmates!

♂SERAPHIM IMPERIALIS - PUP - LG

Think 'Finn the Human' and you've pretty much got his character down. Newborn pup, son of Valentine and Cascade, most recent addition to Imperium. He's a loving kid, will grow to be 42" inches, and would be thrilled to find some chaos to set right... Or maybe to just make some chaos in the first place. You know, when his eyes open and whatnot. For him I don't want to focus on love for quite some time, and I mean not until he's like 2 or 3 years old. What he IS interested in is rough housing and friendly competition. He's gonna be a cutie pie for sure.

You know you want in on this. Just post below with who you're interested, what you're offering, and when you want it to go down! I'll reply either here or via skype or something. Oh yeah, feel free to message me on Skype too! Or a PM. Or a Carrier Pigeon. You've got options!

Raaska

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-05-2015, 03:44 PM
Raaska and Brynhildr as travel buddies? ;D

Allen

gems
size
build
player
01-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Falx -- Can get loved on by Ellis? :3 <3 Ellis loves the babus.

Toxin -- Could also meet Ellis. xD Possibly end up getting the healer into quite an 'interesting' thread with him and Dione should his mommy dearest show up too.

Hroovys -- Thread with the Akemi and Einarr~ : D xD It'll happen eventually, surely. But yes, more fambam threads.

Kyung

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Luck
01-05-2015, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015, 09:31 PM by Kyung.)
Istaqa could totally use a northern wolf as a travel buddy if you wanna throw Brynhildr at him... he's also currently open for a LI though he has his eyes on one of his tribe mates. Who is currently inactive anyways!

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
01-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Toxin and Absinthe should definitely thread when she is playable. Her and Falx too. And Seraphim too. Awl da baby threads!

SecretAffair

gems
size
build
player
01-05-2015, 09:48 PM
Sibelle x Raisa - Sib really needs a friend after her and Crucifix's break up.

Ecaterina x Astrid - Eca is also learning herbs/poisons, and I think they would make excellent friends, as they are kinda similar.

Basanti x Freyja - I think they could be friends of sorts

Seraphim x Cataleya - he just has to meet his grandma duh

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-09-2015, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015, 02:18 PM by Desireé.)
The tempts to bring Vaughan back and reunite with Raisa is high>.>

Maybe Novaro and Toxin? 
Oh,and maybe Millicent and Toxin when she's playable!

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-01-2018, 02:28 AM
Care for some Raisa and Nephthys?
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together