gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-08-2015, 09:31 PM

Leo had been lingering around The Range ever since he first came to see Isolde after she had given birth. He hadn't yet gone to see them again, but he was determined to do just that before he wandered out of the South again. A trip over to see the kids and maybe his sister and then off to the North he went to do some exploring and to visit Amalia! Perhaps it wouldn't be quite so frigid up there in her neck of the woods now that Spring had taken hold, or at least that's what he hoped. He certainly hated the cold and still didn't quite understand why his sister would want to live up there in all that ice and snow.

He padded along the fence line that cut through The Range, his sapphire gaze taking in the landscape that was slowly growing more vibrant and green now that the snow had melted away. It never took long for the South to warm up once the winter ended, something he very much appreciated. He kept an eye out for any of the little buggers that were his nephews or niece as he headed toward their den, his steps light and casual as he moved. 

"Talk" "You" Think

Caesar I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-08-2015, 10:18 PM

He saw the orange and white form walk closer to the den, and the boy stalked in the grass. He tried to hide his fawn coloured form in the grass, trying to be silent as he stalked his prey. If the man got too close to to the den, he would pounce. Only he could be mean to his siblings! Following behind he kept flaring his nostrils, keeping the strangers scent locked in. He seemed kinda familiar, but he didn't care! He would protect his sister and brother no matter what! Well... unless it was from himself. Snickering, he got closer and closer to the man, and then he pounced! Caesar aimed to sink his puppy teeth into the right hind leg of Leo, a growl rumbling out from his throat. "Leave my family alone you big fluff butt!" he called, jumping back as his hackles raised. He wasn't the nicest puppies... but hey.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-08-2015, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015, 10:32 PM by Leo.)

Just as he was thinking about his little relatives, none other than Caesar leaped out of the grass near him and latched his sharp little puppy teeth onto his leg. Leo yelped, more out of surprise than pain, at the sudden attack and blinked at his nephew as he jumped back and called him a 'big fuzzy butt'. A big fuzzy butt? Really? Leo couldn't help but grin at his fluffed up nephew. My how he had grown! Pups really grew fast it seemed. It felt like just yesterday that he was cradling the little ball of brown and white fur on his forelegs.

Chuckling, he turned to face Caesar and crouched down like he might pounce, jokingly giving a little growl at his would be attacker. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do if I don't, little man?" he taunted. It was all in play of course, but he could easily see this little guy was a handful. His sister must have quite a time with this one around! He could tell Caesar didn't know who he was, but there was time for re-introductions later. For now it was time to play! He reached out with his pale white paw, aiming to gently bop his nephew on the head with it.

"Talk" "You" Think

Caesar I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-08-2015, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015, 11:14 PM by Caesar I.)

The male turned around and asked him what he was going to do about it, which made the boy jump up and down, spitting like an angered cat. "Imma beat you up!" he called. Leo reached out to bop him on the head, and the boy took it as a challenge. Jumping up he tried to lock his jaws around the white paw. Letting out many little growls, he bounced on his hind legs to try and keep himself upright. But, that was no good. He toppled over, rolling head over heel and through Leo's legs. Looking up he saw a belly, and he grinned. "Beat you up, you big fatty!" Caesar hollered before trying to sink his fangs into the tender belly of his uncle. Unknowingly of course. He was a little spit fire, that was for sure. There was no doubt that he was a handful for his parents, but at least he thought he was cool.

Caesar let go of Leo's belly -- if in fact he had been able to bite -- and looked a little towards his left. He was young, but he knew that those parts were a little erm... sensitive. Ooooh boy, he was going to get killed after this. Not that he gave a crap. So Caesar lowered his head, and then snapped it upwards with the intentions of hitting his ah... dingleberries. And then knowing that he was gunna get it if he hit, Caesar took off like a bullet.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-09-2015, 11:58 PM
"Speech"

Leo chuckled and watched Caesar tumble after attempting to bite his pale paw, an expected reaction to him trying to bop him on the head. However, he wasn't expecting the boy to go rolling under him. His mismatched ears perked up and his eyes followed the pup, his head quickly dipping down so that he was looking through his own forelegs at the pup. He really just wanted to make sure he was okay. Isolde would kill him if Caesar got hurt on his watch! But of course it wasn't the pup that was getting hurt in this situation, it was Leo apparently. Suddenly Caesar yelled rude words again and leaped up to bite at his stomach. "Ow!" he yelled, flinching away from the boy and scowling although he still wasn't really all that mad. Well, he wasn't yet.

Then the pup had the audacity to attempt to reach over and bite at somewhere that should never, ever be bit at. Leo yelped and leaped away, his tail quickly tucking down around that sensitive part of him, his sapphire gaze wide and startled. Luckily he had been watching so he had enough time to get away from Caesar's sharp little teeth! Caesar darted away, clearly knowing he was going to be in trouble. Leo immediately darted after him, focusing on catching the little booger before he did anything else. It wasn't exactly an easy task given the fact that Casear was a lot smaller and quicker than his uncle. Finally Leo managed to catch him and he would grab the pup by the scruff, pulling him up off his feet before he skidded to a halt. Panting around the mouthful of Caesar's scruff he mumbled, "That is no way to treat your uncle, young man!"