Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-10-2015, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015, 05:56 PM by Aures.)

Odette briskly trotted from her home, enjoying the warmth the sun gave that day. Spring had arrived to the continent, but had somehow overlooked the North. A sigh of relief slipped through her dark lips and she couldn't help but laugh merrily as she proceeded to jog towards the Submerged Woods. Snow and ice were her favorites of most of the world's elements and the cold temperatures only made her past choice for her pack seem more like a blessing. She was completely happy being surrounded by the cold and snow...she was made for it.

On this day, she was exploring the other pieces of unclaimed land near her home. She wondered if anyone else would be there, pondering silently if they were looking for a home to live and grow in. Her pack numbers had dwindled down with Sibelle departing, but Odette hoped that it would just be a minor setback. Rome wasn't built in a day; neither would Glaciem. Red and blue eyes twinkled with those thoughts as she reached the border of the Woods. The trees stood tall and proud, proving that they could withstand the trials of time. Odette couldn't help but be in awe. They were so lovely and she hoped that she would be just as legendary.

"Speech"

Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-10-2015, 06:15 PM

Damon had sought refuge in the frozen northern lands after the southern territories had kicked him out with heat stroke threats. He yawned softly as his paws grazed along the snow. His mind was elsewhere as he pushed through the woods. He had managed to set up a small densite nearby where he could rest at night but had taken to wandering and exploring the northern lands by day. A scent flooded his nose as he caught the scent of a pack and above all, a lady. He let a small smile grow as he slowly approached her, making his presence known with subtle noises. "Hello there. What brings a lady like you out here this fine afternoon.." He posed the question out of curiosity.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-11-2015, 03:13 PM

As she walked along the unseen trails of the woods, she felt another presence nearby. Her gaze lowered from the canopies above to the male along the trunks of the trees. He seemed laidback, relaxed in that present state, and greeted her with warm tones. "Greetings to you as well, stranger." She couldn't help but give a soft smile as she went to answer his question. "I decided I needed a change of scenery from my home for once. I must say, I have been here quite a few times, but each time I return, I am always amazed."

She kept her gaze on his, red and blue eyes twinkling as she took a few steps towards him. Her tail immediately rose to curl and rest upon her lower back, causing flurries to dance around her dark form. Ears perked intently as she stopped next to an icy pine. "Is this your first time adventuring to this certain spot?"

"Speech"

Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-11-2015, 06:08 PM

The woman greeted him with the same kind tone that he had offered to her in order to start up a conversation. He was very much drawn to wolves who reflected kinder natures as was his way. The woman admitted that she simply needed a change of scenery from the place that she called home and he could understand that all too well. Except, he had not wanted to leave his home but had instead been forced out and cast away like nothing. That was, of course, just him being a bitter soul. He kept the smile poised on her face as she asked him if it was his first time in the woods. "Aye, this is my first time here but I've been here a few days. I've set myself up a nice place to live for now until I can find another home." The words were spoken with grace as he looked around. She was right, it was beautiful. Very beautiful.

He supposed that he should give a name, and since she seemed to understand the common tongue, than he would continue to use the language instead of something like the language of the Brotherhood or the Ancient Language. "Forgive my terrible rudeness. I'm Damon Zamora, fallen heir of the Brotherhood and hopeful loner." He kept his tone the same, his soft accent being stretched out against the cold winter-like air that came with the spring time in the northern reaches of the lands. Would he be fortunate enough to get a name from her as well?

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-11-2015, 06:45 PM

When he admitted that this was his first time visiting the woods, she felt like she was having deja vu. The last time she had been here, she had met Valentine and it had been his first time in the North as well. There was no way that he was the same male, but the situation was definitely similar. As the snow began to fall around them in silence, she couldn't help but feel elated about how he looked around like she did. Not many people approved of the North's grace and beauty, but then again, if there were, the serenity of the North would be disrupted.

Odette nodded to his words and couldn't help but reply. "Most folks who come to visit the North can't stay for too long because they can't tolerate the atmosphere well. I suppose that since you've found refuge here, you can handle it better than others." Then, the male introduced himself and a name was planted with the wolf in front of her. Red and blue eyes sparkled as she dipped her maw in polite greeting to the fallen royal and began to introduce herself. "Please, sir, there is no need to apologize. I am Odette Adravendi, daughter to Ocena, Gargoyle, and Chrysanthe...and Alphess of Glaciem." The title fit her snugly like a glove and she enjoyed the feeling of such a lovely size. "So, Sir Damon Zamora, what has brought you to the North? Are you the kind who enjoys a challenge within location?"

Talk like this

Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-11-2015, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2015, 09:10 PM by Damon.)

The young loner listened with interest as the woman made observations given location and facts. His smile grew to be a bit brighter at the realization that the woman thought of him different from others in respects to durability. Often had he received compliments about this, most from the Brotherhood rankings, but most had been dry and insincere. He had just received it from a stranger which made him a bit more confident with himself. "I'd like to believe that I'm better adjusted to the cold than most." The man would admit this fact to the woman who would then introduce herself to him. A name.

Odette Adravendi, daughter to Ocena, Gargoyle, and Chrysanthe...and Alphess of Glaciem. Odette. A beautiful name... and an Alphess. He did not look shocked but his eyes widened a bit. How could he not realize she led? "Very nice to meet you, Queen Odette. I love challenge and the north does provide it but I also enjoy beating the heat. I prefer colder weather hence my setting up base in this beautiful forest."

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-11-2015, 11:03 PM

Odette couldn't help but smile as she listened to his claim about adjusting well to the North better than others. She chuckled and looked around her before speaking again. "It is nice to come across wolves like yourself who can tolerate such weather conditions. You don't know how hard it has been lately..." If she got to know him better, then maybe she would explain more into depth.

His face brightened as he greeted her with her name and then told her that he enjoyed the challenge and what the North provided. She let her tail uncurl and begin to wag behind her as she felt like she had struck gold with this male. Even though they had just met, he was up for anything and it was nice to meet someone like that amidst a sea of drones. "Then you would feel comfortable in a place like my pack's lands. We have a waterfall that never stops flowing and a forest that holds amazing possibilities for places to hide and prey to catch...There are more than enough challenges there for someone who wants the chance to try something new each day."

"Speech"

Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-11-2015, 11:36 PM

The woman began to speak of how good it was to meet wolves like him who liked a challenge. He had met a world full of them but it would seem that no one was interested in that anymore. That was truly saddening. He was about to ask what she meant about 'how hard it had been' but she then spoke, shocking him enough to allow his jaw to decline a bit to leave his mouth slightly open. She described a place full of challenges and he couldn't help but grin. Was she offering the loner a home within her pack? "I'd accept, but you just met me... how do you know I'm not dangerous." The words were a slight tease as he was a very humorous natured wolf but that quickly changed to a grateful tone. "I kid of course. I'd gladly accept any challenge you can give me. In terms of what I do best, which I'd like to think you'd like to know as Queen, is hunting. I could do it all day but I've also got an interest in learning to fight. I'm not good at it right now." He gave a wide smile that partially exposed his canines which made him look more goofy than anything.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-14-2015, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2015, 02:57 PM by Aures.)

His teasing made her raise an eyebrow, for she hoped that he wasn't serious. So far in her life, she had never met anyone that would hurt her. Then again, she was smart and knew to avoid the dangerous and stupid wolves that existed on Alacritis. Why mettle with those who were not worth the time and whose minds were filled with delirious thoughts that could be summoned by STDs or UTIs?

Then, Damon recovered from his teasing and became serious, telling her that he would accept and his strength could be found in hunting. His desire for fighting was mixed in there as well, making Odette see him becoming well rounded. "Very well," she said, tones serious with warmth mixed in. "I don't see any problem having you start out as a hunter and work your way into honing your battling skills." She smiled and her tail rose again to curl over her hips. Its fluffiness stood out in various layers as she took a few steps back before turning to the right, as if patiently waiting for him. "If you would like to come now, I won't hesitate to guide you to your new home." Her red and blue eyes twinkled as she said this, knowing that she was very lucky to have come across him.

Speech

Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-14-2015, 02:44 PM

The young alphaess spoke about allowing him to start out as a hunter before honing his skills to become a warrior. This fact made him nod with a small grin to show that he was pleased with the offer.  "I'd like that very much." The words were passed through his determined maw as he gave her a confident look. It would not take him long to rise through the ranks, at least he hoped not. He considered how fast he was rushing into joining a pack. He had created a plan that involved finding out more information on each northern pack but it seemed to have gone down the hole when he met an alpha offering him a home. She held a certain warmth and kindness to her that made him confident that her pack would not do anything that he considered bad or evil. These were the traits he needed from a pack.

Only a few moments after he had finished his sentence had she spoken once more. She offered to lead him to his new home and he offered her an almost apologetic smile. "Could we have a few minute delay to that? There is a rabbit I caught earlier buried in my den and I'd like to fetch it." It seemed foolish to go back after a rabbit but Damon knew only too well the price of food and how scarce it could be in the north sometimes. He only hoped it would not appear strange to the female who did not know him and the hardships he had endured in his former home.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-14-2015, 09:37 PM

He appreciated her words, but delayed the departure for a moment. Apparently, he needed to collect necessary bearings from his home and Odette couldn't help but nod her head. "That is all right with me," she said, warm smile still dancing across her face. Odette had gone without food for awhile when she was merely a pup, but even now at two years old, she could remember the harsh reality of being starved for weeks. She wasn't sure if he had gone through the same thing at one point; if he had, she understood.

While she waited, she padded around the familiar frozen trees. The way they gleamed in the sunlight made her sigh in amazement. They always caught her offguard, even though she had been there more than once to enjoy their beauty. In her opinion, she thought her home was even better, considering all that could be experienced from either the woods or waterfall. "If this place provided more prey for my pack, I would have moved here just for the majesty that can be seen from these wondrous trees." Her smile widened and she broke her gaze from the frozen tree before turning to look at Damon. "You chose a nice place to stay."

"Speech"

Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-14-2015, 09:52 PM

The man dipped his head out of respect to the queen before departing to a nearby tree, digging at the ground that had just been dug up to snatch the rather plump rabbit from the roots. He trotted back with a large grin on his face, his eyes bright with happiness and perhaps a bit of pride. He gripped the rabbit in his jaws as he debated offering it to Odette as a thank your or a favor for the invitation to her pack but as he arrived, she had started to talk to him. She spoke of how beautiful that land was and how she would have resided in the magnificent forest had it offered more prey than the current territory. "It's a shame that sometimes the most beautiful of places are not suitable for numbers larger than one. But, I suppose that it is how they stay beautiful."

Damon offered a small frown as he placed the rabbit near her. "A gift." He offered it with his large grin remaining on his maw as he looked at her, hoping she would take it. He knew of hunger and he had sated it only a day prior and did not quite require sustenance at the time. He was eager to see the new lands he would call home.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-15-2015, 12:02 AM

Odette couldn't help but agree with his words. The Submerged Woods was definitely a place to come and visit, but as a place to live forever, that was left to be discussed. The North had so many places in its existence that had potential for beauty and survival for packs. As the male approached her, he gave her the rabbit he had caught and she couldn't help but feel grateful. "Thank you, Damon. It looks delicious." She lowered her head to scoop it up and her tail wagged behind her with happiness. "I think you will fit right into Glaciem's ranks." Slowly, she started to turn towards Glaciem's direction, hoping that Damon would fall into step beside her.

"Speech"