gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Anais - 3 years, Female, Loner, Heart is Taken
Anais is in the process of re-joining Ebony, along with Lebrah and Lior, so that her sister can pick back up where she left off in her training to become a healer. Because her family left the pack on not-so-good terms, she will be trying her hardest to prove they will help the pack and carry their weight, though she might feel obligated to do a little extra for her adopted son who can't exactly care for himself. Hopefully she can develop some friends there so that she feels at home. Aside from that, she's realized she's more or less in love with Glacier Elementas feelings which are being reciprocated, eee!, so her time may be split between pack life and trying to keep a friendship/relationship going with him despite moving so far away.

Callisto - 3 years, Female, Sola Knight of Ebony, Single 
Callisto is trying to set her life back on the right path for her. After a traumatizing kidnapping, she was further unsettled by proclamations of love from one of her pack mates in Ebony and was in hiding for a while. Now, however, she has returned to the pack, chosen a new den in the Rock Garden, and is attempting to restock her stores of useful plants and herbs. By nature, she's a bit of an antisocial recluse and prefers her plants to wolves, but she needs others to interact with at home and others that she can call friends. I don't see her following any conventional love paths, but she might be able to develop some possessive claim over someone.

Eirik Kaname - 2 years, Male, Guard of Secretua, Single
Eirik's life is pretty much leveled out nicely. He's got a decent rank in his father's pack with a job that he feels he's improving on, he's got a friend living there with him that he thinks is pretty, and he finally has a baby brother. Being the unambitious type, his goals for the future are to keep improving himself to become a better Guard for Secretua, to socialize more and make more friends with his fellow pack members, and spoil the crud out of his new siblings. Everything else is up in the air and open for plotting.

Gale Elementas - 3 years, Female, Aertus of Donostrea, Single 
Gale has become a member in her elder brothers' family pack in the south. While the thought of being tied down in a pack is not entirely appealing, the job she has taken on is. As a messenger for Donostrea, she's going to have a lot of freedom as far as coming and going is concerned, so she will still be up for meet and greets all over the place. Seeing her siblings slowly beginning to pair off with the natives, however, is making her feel a little more desperate to follow suit so she's not left alone without anyone, so she'll be more on the lookout for potential flings to keep her dismal thoughts preoccupied.

Miksa - 1 year, Male, Loner, Single 
Miksa is, for the first time in a while, homeless again. Only this time he is absolutely on his own. With his mother and brother presumably missing, the disbandment of Glaciem has left him in the north without direction and purpose, and it's going to be eating away at the kid severely. He has family in the south that he has very recently connected with so there's a chance he might gravitate in that direction, but it's to be seen whether he will choose to live with them or try to find another path for himself. Since he has no one, friends would be dearly appreciated, as would any mentors that would like to take him under their wing. Though he's still incredibly timid, he has hopes of becoming a fighter like his mom and will still continue to strive for that in the future, no matter where he ends up.

Minerva Armada - 9-ish months, Liberta of Imperium, Single
Minerva is soon to be on her way out of Imperium. While she has had no bad experiences there - she's been sick and confined to her family's den there practically the entire time - she knows her siblings are no longer satisfied with the place and want to leave, and because they are all she has left in the world she doesn't plan to let them get too far away. She's still for the most part weak and detests it completely but is too afraid of looking even worse in front of anyone to push herself and test her limits. She hasn't reached the point yet, but eventually she'll stop feeling so much self-loathing and turn her attention to the plants that Integra would always bring to her to try and make her feel better and attempt to make herself useful to everyone that way. Her interactions will likely be predominantly with her family as soon as she leaves the pack, but I might be willing to make exceptions for other threads.

Rune Kaname - 4 years, Male, Guardian of Secretua, Taken 
Rune is working toward spreading the word about his pack to his neighbors. In no way is he a diplomat or interested in the affairs of the other packs, but he has realized that he needs to understand them better in order to keep his pack safe. And now that he finally feels the pack is stable he's more comfortable with making those plans. His interests for the future will be to visit the packs in the south and then possibly the east and to gather information about them as he can, and to hurry back home afterward. With a new litter of babes to take care of, he has no intentions of being gone for too long. And if he should happen to run across someone who might make a good addition to the pack, he's getting better about extending offers to join Secretua.

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
04-09-2015, 01:11 AM
Bumping~ Because I'm too lazy to make a completely new one, just gonna fix this one up and use it again lolol

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2015, 04:01 AM
For the Ebony girls, I have Andi if you want a thread or two (I did reply to an open Callisto one you made a while ago actually so could continue with that if you wanted)

Eirik and perhaps even Rune can thread with Kismet at some point. Trying to get him up and running again after my little absence.

I don't know if Miksa knew but Threar and Glaciem were allies. Novella got on quite well with Odette so would likely welcome any of her former pack members into Threar if you wanted to throw him that way. Also he's the same age as Aslan so perhaps they could then become friends and help each other learn.

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
04-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Yes! I have that Calli-Andi thread on my reply list still, I've just been neglecting everyone because Ani stole all my muse since Glacier started giving her all the butterflies bad, mouse. I'm going to be trying to get myself more active with everyone this week, so hopefully that will make a difference. And then once Anais is accepted into the pack they should definitely meet too.

Very much interested in a thread between Eirik and Kismet. They're both Guards so they've got that little bit in common, and there's still this curiosity about why it is that Kismet is such good friends with Warja. He'll likely try to wheedle information out of him as casually as he can. If Eirik says anything to make Kismet uncomfortable, he has full permission to turn things around on Eirik by bringing up Saga. xD

Oooh, I hadn't considered that! I don't think he would have known, but maybe something could be arranged where he gets picked up by them? I know he has siblings in Imperium who would welcome him, but I get the feeling he'd be too soft for their pack. Threar might be a better fit.

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-09-2015, 02:21 PM
A Sage and Miksa thread? Since they were both a part of Glaciem before it disbanded perhaps they might get along. Sage would definitely want to take care of him and maybe if they hit it off see him as a little brother?

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2015, 02:37 PM
That's fine, sometimes characters can steal all the muse, just thought I'd let you know in case you hadn't seen it.

I don't think Kismet really knows anything about Saga so he can't tease him in return but I figured that Eirik would probably have some fun. Maybe it could happen on a patrol as well, give the poor guy issues about patrols with Warja's family xD

Aslan had planned a trip to visit Glaciem, I can see it still being a possibility news may not have spread that quickly about the disbanding. He was meant to be going with Frith and Varda and he wouldn't just up and leave spontaneously though so do have to kick Kat and Millie into action as well for that one

Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-10-2015, 12:00 PM
We already kind of discussed this in the cbox for a brief second...but I just want to throw some ideas out. Gale is really sweet, and not to mention she has green eyes. ixionn has a thing for green eyes. Anyway, my first idea would be for them to eventually be lovies. I can see that happening, considering both their personalities. But it's up to you. <3

Another idea would be...a kind of playful, sibling-like relationship. Ixionn tends to be really protective over his friends, but...Gale would definitely remind him of his younger sister who he used to protect and such. He might treat her the same way. Her size might also have something to do with it all. xD If you have any other ideas, don't be afraid to tell me. I wanna hear them all!

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2015, 02:14 PM
I think you'd gone on absence when I started this thread and I forgot to throw the link at you when you got back. Kismet and Eirik thread!

Gale

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
05-10-2015, 11:29 PM
@Rina: I'm sorry, Rina! D: I'd seen your reply but forgot to come back and respond to it. Miksa's kind of off to Threar now, but maybe they could be friends outside of their packs building upon their time in Glaciem?

@Salmon: Aww, he can be protective of her like her brothers are! Gale would be used to it, for the most part, though coming from someone who's not family she might tease him for it. And I am totally game for seeing where these two can go relationship-wise. :D He could be the one who surprises her by sticking around instead of just becoming a fling like she's expecting. xD Also, just reading his profile made her want to snuggle up against him and his fluffiness cause she likes soft, fluffy fur. x3 He's definitely got that going for him.

@Eldar: Thank you! I added it to my subscriptions, so hopefully Ani muse will let me focus on my other chars enough to get some Eirik replies done. xD He always seems to get the short straw when it comes to muse.

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-11-2015, 05:15 AM
Since Miksa is heading to Threar, I think it'd be nice for a good friendship to develop between him and Varda, as she is a welcoming character. Perhaps a little healthy rivalry as well if he plans to stay and continue any learning.

Anais

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-11-2015, 10:36 AM
He's been terribly lonely hanging around Glaciem alone, so he'd definitely like to make friends even if he's sort of slow about it. :D He's got nowhere else to go so he'll be hanging around a while, and he would love to learn anything he can there since he missed his window to in Glaciem. ^^

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Great! Would you like to start or would you like me to? I presume he'd be in Threar right now :33

Anais

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-11-2015, 04:39 PM
If you could, I would seriously appreciate it! :D His muse has been sort of off and on, so I feel like having something to use to go off of might be easier to make a reply with than just trying to make it work on its own. xD

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-13-2015, 05:14 AM
Thread!

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
05-16-2015, 08:18 PM
Hmmm...would a thread between Callisto and Sabine interest you? I figure it could go one of two ways. Either they'll hit it off and gripe about the world or something, oooor it will be a very short thread xD

Savage

Loner
Thrall

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-17-2015, 05:17 PM
If any of the following appeal, let me know

Callista - Perhaps herb gathering in neutral territory with Savage? That's how they could meet, perhaps become friends due to their mutual interest?

Miksa - Savage might not be all that much older than him, but perhaps they could become friends? Depending on how they get along, Savage might come to think of him as the little brother he never had, but that all depends as any direction can have a fork in the path. Perhaps Savage might even be able to help him with his timidness, not being timid himself. I don't see Savage joining anywhere, but friends in packs are fine with him.

Minerva - Savage being one who enjoys helping others could help her discretely nearby, but not seen by everyone else to help her push herself. That is if she meets him and somehow these things get known. Depending on some, strangers are often easier to talk to about these things, perhaps because of the belief its less likely to get back to others.

Anais

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-18-2015, 01:37 PM
@Laz: looool I'm game xD Anywhere in particular suit you? Calli's been staying mostly in the Redbud Nook in the East since she's homeless now, but she can travel anywhere if necessary.

@Trinket: Callisto's a tough one to make friends with, but Savage possessing an interest in herbs and stuff might at least get her talking. I'm not sure there's any saving Miksa from his timidness, but friends are always welcome! Of the suggestions, though, the one for Minerva probably stood out to me most because she really needs more threads and I've been a bit clueless on what to do with her. xD She's stubborn to a fault, but, like you said, it is easier to open up to strangers. Maybe we could start with them?

Savage

Loner
Thrall

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-18-2015, 02:36 PM
I would enjoy that. Would you like to start the thread or should I? Though I'd like to know where the thread should be placed for Minerva and Savage to meet?

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
05-18-2015, 07:10 PM
Redbud Nook is perfect! I'll start a thread now

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
05-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Here's a thread