gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-18-2015, 08:35 PM

Large white marked paws carried the giant of a wolf quietly from the edge of the beach. Large palms and exotic leafy herbs creating a private den like thicket that was shared by the monster and his daughter. He'd moved them here after Gwena's introduction to his sweet child, when her mother came back he didn't intend to let Shaye go alone. The tribe had vanished, there were no scents of them any longer, all that tied him here had been his love for Gwena. She'd left him though, easily, when she'd seen the girl that was now at his side. His heart hurt more than he'd have ever imagined. He'd really lost her. 

The sight of Shaye at his heels would ease his suffering, at the least she was a welcome distraction for the pain. He had no time to think about what was lost when he had to care for a child on his own. He'd woken her up as he did every morning, though now that she had learned his routine he often found that she was waking him. He had nuzzled her awake and the two had made their way from their shaded den and out onto the sparkling sands like they did every day. He didn't want to miss Motif. He was ready to leave his home, his family, his goddess.. all for his tiny mistake. She was worth every moment. 

He'd lean over and nudge her shoulder playfully, already she was so tall, her long legs were an easy indication of her future height. She was taking after him in so many ways. "Maybe today is the day?" He'd offer in his language, a habit he was having trouble getting out of. They came here regularly, just in case Motif decided she was ready to see her baby again. He knew that he would be unable to be with out her under his watchful gaze. 

"Yoruban" "English"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-18-2015, 09:16 PM

Shaye had quickly grown a deep love for the beach, and well the exotic, shimmering sand was becoming a familiar sight, it never ceased to awe and amaze her. Her dark shade would frolic in its slippery surface as she learned for the first time how to run by the sea side. Her father was there for every moment of her life here, he was there the moment she had found the large feather and looking up at his face knew it was from the same bird his had originated from. He had gently used his mouth to tie the feather into the soft curls of her fur behind her ears and had watched and laughed as she frolicked on the beach with her new adornment. The feather was massive for her little form and it often seemed to trail to about her petite frame, long legs and big paws – through she was very careful not to rip the delicate feathers.

Shai spoke to her every day and bit by bit with the easily molded mind of a pup she learned his language, and bit by bit he slowly learned more of her own. Sometimes the pup spoke in a strange mix of both their languages together as she slowly learned to untangle the webs of language and identify which was her mother and which was her fathers.

Today was the same as every day before, he had nuzzled her awake and she would brightly jump up to greet the new day. They made their way along the beach as they had the days before and she would skip along beside her father, taking in the sights of the world as through it was still as new to her as the first day she had come here. “Maybe, Daddy” she agreed easily, jumping in the air after an errant butterfly that easily evaded her and fluttered in the air above her head before darting off again.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-18-2015, 09:41 PM

She seemed so proud to wear the bright blue feather that adorned her sweet little head. She'd been so cute running around the beach with it entwined in her fur, obviously doing her best to keep it from trailing the ground. Slowly he would learn english, but it was hard learning from a pup. Many times she would jumble her sentences together and the man would flail as he tried to understand. As she had developed though she would become better at discerning between the two languages.

The pair would stroll onto the beach with out a care, just as they had many times before. Shaye's joyous features would jump into the air as she too thought that maybe they would get to see Motif today. He would watch as she burst away, her long legs eating up the earth in stride. He'd smile as he watched her, content to spend the day enjoying her innocent presence.

"Yoruban" "English"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-18-2015, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015, 10:09 PM by Shaye I.)

She looked back over her shoulder to find Shai watching her and she wagged her tail and nodded her head at him, enjoying the moment where she could watch her feather bounce up and down at the motion. She was so proud of her little feather, it was a symbol of her father and even if mother came to get her again and she wouldn't see her father for a while it would be there, hanging in her fur as a constant reminder of who her father was. She did miss her mother of course, but it was hard to let that worry her when life here was a constant adventure. She got to run and play and dance about her fathers feet, she even enjoyed listening to him speak, the strange language rolling pleasantly from his tongue as she slowly but surely learnt to understand it.

After a while of dancing by the sea side she would return to his side, her fur smelt of sea-salt and fresh spring air. Her love of life was clear in her bright, undaunting eyes, in her head held high. She didn't understand the appearance and disappearance of Gwena, she had not understood the language then and it was not something her father spoke about.

The girl stopped by her dad's fore-paws and wiggling her bum she playfully swiped at his larger frame for relaxing her weight and half-falling into him, laughing softly as she leaned on his familiar  form. I love you, daddy” she told him, mostly in his own tongue.

"Shai language Motif Language
"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-18-2015, 10:36 PM

Bright yellow eyes would watch as the young girl played excitedly on the surf, her little giggles and vocalizations of happiness brightening his smile. She would distract him with her little dances alongside the ocean, his focus would remain on her as they waited for Motif to arrive. She was a gorgeous child, so obviously sired by himself but he could still hardly believe his sinful acts could make something so pure.

He would never blame her for losing Gwena, he had to take responsibility for his actions, and would never have been able to shut this girl out of his life. She also didn't need to be burdened even by the thought, thankfully she didn't seem to understand what had happened. He would keep his eyes on her, protectively as well as in enjoyment. To see his offspring so happily bouncing around with out a care in the world was amazing.

She'd find her way back to his side, wrapping herself around his legs as she fell in to him, not even breathing hard. She had so much energy. "I love you,daughter." he would chuckle as he mimicked her. Leaning down he would kiss her softly on the forehead. "Should we stay long?" Though he spoke kind of slowly he was able to communicate half decently in the language his child had been born into.

"Yoruban" "English"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-18-2015, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015, 11:11 PM by Shaye I.)

As she leaned against his strong, firm form she would hear his answering speech, mingling the languages together as she had done he would return his love and she nuzzled against his leg with a giggle. She leaned her head towards him as he gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. She pulled away then and starting winding herself almost cat like about his feet as he spoke. His English was haltish and hesitant, but his vocabulary seemed to grow daily, as hers did of his language. The most basic ideas had long since been shared across the language divide and all that was left now was to increase their knowledge each day.

”As long as you want, daddy” she told him easily, unfazed by time or any other such constrictions. They where free spirits, her and her daddy, as she saw it they could do whatever they wanted, the only person her to set rules, after all, was Shai

”do you really think it will be today?” she asked, well not longing after her mother she did miss her and it would be so exciting to see her again today. Besides, Daddy seemed to want to see her and that in itself was exciting, well she loved the idea of seeing each parent for a while at a time she knew it would be magical if she could see them both together.

"Speech"

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-19-2015, 06:04 PM

Shaye was so tiny in comparison to her father, there was no wonder that he would remain unmoving even as she played at his legs. His dark tailed swished contentedly behind him, the beads adorning his tail tinkling playfully as he listened to her answer. Though her follow up would stall him from making the decision, a glimmer of hope that maybe today they'd see her mother.

The reason Shai wanted to see Motif may have been a bit different a reason than his daughter would hope for. He was ready to leave these lands, and everything they had once meant to him. He was going to a new world. He hadn't mentioned his plans to Shaye yet, he hadn't wanted to get her hopes up in case he wasn't allowed to follow her home. He was excited, but also nervous. Not thta he could really focus his attentions on those particular emotions. Shaye had been brave when she was brought to this new land, he could be brave too.

"Maybe, there's a good of a chance today as any day." He'd slip back into Yoruban as she had, more easily taking to those words.

"Yoruban" "English"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-20-2015, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2015, 07:48 PM by Motif I.)

As the duo neared the Southern-lands she would find herself pressing more and more into Rhythm's side, as through drawing courage from her sisters presence. She wasn't certain why it was more difficult it was after all her third time into the land, but she had left her precious little gift of life here, and even as she was eager to leap ahead and see her Shaye again she was also terribly hesitant to see what she might find there. If anything bad had happened to Shaye, she would kill the father, but she didn't really expect any such thing, she was sure, so sure, she would just know if anything bad befall her life child. No, rather she was afraid that Shaye would be so happy she wouldn't want to come home, maybe that female she had smelled on Shai would be a part of Shaye's life now, maybe they had made a happy little family without her. The thought was bitter and she leaned further against her sister, making their progress through the land harder as they walked tightly side by side.

She started to cross the land bridge when she stopped, one paw raised. To her surprise, she could see on the glittering beach on the other side two forms in the sand, one tiny and one a great big brute of a wolf. Unbelievable, here they both where, before her. Hesitantly, she would let her foot fall, and then Shaye, having spotted the still form on the bridge would leap forward towards her, and Motif would be freed from the doubts that held her still and would leap forward and would embrace her daughter half way, pulling her close to her and holding her close before she would look up to see where Shai was.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-20-2015, 08:49 PM

Rhythm's pace was steady as she traveled beside her sister, she too felt eager to see her niece though she was sure not anywhere near the woman's eagerness to see her daughter. Silently supportive she would enjoy the time with her sister, unsure what would be there to greet them at the end of this journey. She wanted to see little shaye, see how much she had grown and how much she missed.

The two she wolves would eventually make it to the land bridge, she'd crossed it once and had a glimpse of the wolves that lived here but as they made their way over she would be slightly astounded by the man who was with Motif's child. The tiny girl rushed forward to embrace her momma and Rhythm would watch the giant behind her. He reminded her of the tall man she had met, she hadn't understood him and his presence quickly departed from her, but still she knew there had to be relation.
"Speech"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-20-2015, 08:57 PM

Skipping along beside her dad, she had no real feel of time passing, the feeling inside of her of missing her mumma was a distant sort of missing and love that didn't really affect her day-to-day life, so she didn't really expect the sight of the brown woman on the land bridge, yet, clear as day there she was. Her mumma had stopped half way across and was starting at her, and Shaye would yip and yell out. “Mumma!” before remembering to slip back into English. Her little paws worked across the sand until she was with her Mumma, and Motif was drawing her in close, and Shaye giggled as she realized something, her mother had shrunk! She wasn't anywhere near her mothers height yet, but she was certainly getting there.

After exciting greeting Motif her eyes would move to the wolf behind her, she vaguely remembered this woman as being a part of her life and the memory came with the feeling of warmth and security, even if she couldn't quite remember this lady's name, she did of course unconditionally love her. She turned her attention then to behind her to see why her daddy was beside her yet. “Come on Daddy, its mumma!” she called out excitedly.

"Speech"

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-20-2015, 09:13 PM

Before Shaye could answer him any further the sight of someone would catch the attention of both dark wolves. Bright sunny eyes shifted to take in the sudden appearance of the two she wolves stopped in the middle of the land bridge. He could hardly believe that she had shown up with perfect timing, he almost thought he was seeing double though. As Shaye ran to her mother though he realized the other girl must have been a sister.. even a twin perhaps. He'd take in a deep breath, no matter how much he tried to convince himself he was not ready to see her again. He could have easily blamed Motif for where his life was, she had been the succubus that lured him to her. He wouldn't do that though, knowing that had he tried he could have told her no.

He couldn't imagine his life with out Shaye though, and no matter what he was put through he would love that child until the very end. Thoughts would become muddled as she called out to him in english, he would rais ehis head slightly as he drew forward slightly, trying not to show Shaye that something was wrong but at the same time feeling like a pup himself. Emotionally at least. Gwena would not leave his mind as his gaze once more fell upon Motif, the brute would put on a smile but he had not been ready for this moment. "Hello again," his voice was deep yet hesitant as he showed her his knowledge.

"Yoruban" "English"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-20-2015, 09:34 PM

She was so happy to see Shaye again, to see that she was remembered and loved by this little life she treasured. She caught Shaye looking to Rhythm and smiled warmly at her little daughter “This is your Auntie Rhythm, do you remember her?” she asked gently, through the little ones attention was flitting back and forth and she was already calling Shai to them. She grew shy as the brute drew near, wondering what he thought of her return, of the strange woman she brought with her and wondered how she would tell him she had come to claim Shaye once more. She would be startled when words fell from his lips, words in her language.

Hearing him speak at last, in words she understood she would be caught off guard. Of course, she should have expected that Shai and Shaye would learn off each other, but yet.. this sudden ability to cross the language gap between them made him more real, from the fantasy figure of love she had been caught with that night that Shaye had been created. He could speak to her now, communicate, ask questions dear god she thought, what must he think of me? She half expected him to ask her why she had seduced him, why she had wanted him so badly that night. Of course, since Shaye wouldn't know words like Seduce he couldn't realistically ask it of her... ”h-hello” she replied, her voice quite, uncertain as she realized she had fallen for this boy for his body, for his intelligent loving eyes, but.. would she love him for who he was as well? dear gods she thought again, a sudden pain aching in her chest, because it had always been the language barrier that had protected her from falling wholly and completely in love with him and she couldn't bare the thought of choosing between him which would also be giving Shaye a complete family, or Bass, Rhythm, and Abaven.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-20-2015, 09:46 PM

With one look at Shaye she was reminded how much she loved her, but much like Bass's children she would remind her painfully of the brothers she should have had. Her heart hurt from it, but she would let herself be enveloped in Shaye's joy. Her mother would remind her of her name and Rhythm would smile brightly at the young girl, wagging her tail happily. She couldn't wait to spend some time with the young she wolf.

Her bright bicolored eyes would shift back to her sister as Shai made his way slowly towards him, it seemed mostly from the urgings of his little daughter. Both parents seemed oddly shy, as though this was their first meeting, this was the very first time they'd exchanged words. And indeed it was.
"Speech"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-20-2015, 09:57 PM

Little Shaye would look from her mum to her dad and then to Rhythm again, and would grin widely with what she saw – she didn't see two awkward loves in their first conversation, she saw two people finally able to talk because she and her father had learnt from one an another. She grinned and after nuzzling first Motif then Shai she moved over to Rhythm and sat at her Auntie's feet. She looked up into Rhythm's blue-purple eyes and shook her head back and forth to make the feather in her fur shift. She knew her mother was too preoccupied to notice and admire this new addition to her coat, but no doubt Rhythm would love to see it! “Do you wanna play?” she asked politely, even as her tail swished marks on the sand beneath her.

"Speech"

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-20-2015, 10:09 PM

She seemed just as unsure about this meeting as he did, though he was quite sure that she had no intentions of asking what he was going to He didn't know if she had found another, or even had another, but he wanted to be where his daughter was. He wasn't ready to love another woman again, his heart would remain slightly mangled as he would still think back to Gwena.

He'd focus on her hesitant word, keeping the broken pieces of himself together if only just barely. Shaye was his savior, she'd nuzzle him softly before running to her.. aunt? That was her sister then. His confidence would be renewed and he found the strength to continue, for Shaye. "I.. know you are here for Shaye." He would start, finding himself looking into her sunny gaze as he spoke of their daughter, but also of his future. "I don't want to be with out her," for a moment he'd think of the words, his speech still slow. He hoped she would have patience for him, "I need to come with you." He'd finally offer, standing up a bit straighter as he spoke.

"Yoruban" "English"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-20-2015, 11:07 PM

She was utterly unaware of all thoughts going on in the brutes head, in fact once she got past her initial shock at hearing his beautiful voice speak her language, she found herself once again lost in his beauty. There was only one wolf in her entire life that had the power to captivate her so, and it was him. Everything about was, well.. delicious. She wasn't to go into a season for another month, excluding that and the lesson she had learned with the birthing of the pup she now loved dearly.. she would have loved to mingle her scent with his once more.

Shai would speak then, showing that his head was in far more serious and realistic places and she pulled her head out of its dirty thoughts and looked at him seriously, her dilated pupils returning to normal and she looked at him, first with fear and then confusion. i don't want to be without her he said and at first she feared he was going to demand he keep here, that the few few sexy words to leave his mouth would be her curse – but no, he would surprise her, and instead he would ask to go with them. She trembled slightly in hope, and weariness “I.. I don't understand, you want to leave your home, to come back with me, to my pack?” she asked him to confirm, and then, more hesitantly she continued “As.. Shaye's.. father?” she wouldn't dare expect it to be anything else, in truth, other then their one night stand the pair did not know each other – they had no clue if they could love each other and spend their days together, and nor could she expect, even as, apparently, her body remembered and ached for him.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-20-2015, 11:30 PM

To her delight Shaye's cute little paws brought her more near to Rhythm's form, placing herself easily at her feet. The girl would look up at her, bright eyes reminiscent of her own. Though it was not her eyes the pup wanted to focus on, but the bright blue feather. With another quick glance at the girl's father she could easily see the importance in such an object and the need to show off her bright trophy properly. Rhythm would gasp, looking back at the girl. "Oh, it's that so pretty! Just like daddy's!" She couldn't help but lean down and nuzzle the pup affectionately. She would innocently ask to play, but Rhythm's attention would turn back to her parents. "I think.. we're all about to be going home." No doubt the child would want to burst forth and influence Motif's decision.
"Speech"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-21-2015, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015, 12:05 AM by Shaye I.)

Rhythm seemed as delighted and loving as she remembered her being, through the images of her where vague and clouded. As the little girl shook her head, Rhythm would gasp in appropriate awe and amazement at the pretty bright blue feather Shaye adorned. “Yeah!” she agreed happily as Rhythm refereed to it as just Shai's “We match!” she giggled delightedly, and the older woman moved her head down to nuzzle her, and the pup leaned into the movement. She hadn't been paying attention to mummy and daddy, so Rhythm's comment would catch her off guard. “ALL?” she cried out, delighted, and lifting her head she turned it away from her Auntie and back to the rest of their group. She bounced a step forward to land at her mothers feet. “Is it true mummy, is it? Do we all get to go home, Daddy too?” she beamed and almost purred, her tail flying away behind her crazily.
"Speech"

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-21-2015, 12:17 AM

He'd see many emotions within her gentle features as he spoke o ftheir daughter, he would hesitate more as he thought maybe he might be saying the wrong words. She'd repeat him well from what he could understand, and he would nod both times. "I need to be with Shaye." His look was pleading, there was nothing left for him here.

The tiny girl would suddenly realize his plans, as she turned towards them his expression would shift once more to nothing but pleasant. He'd smile at her, taking his eyes from Motif's as he let her decide. Though he had expected excitement from the girl he wasn't sure that he anticipated this level of joy. Having her parents more near to each other was her choice in the matter.

"Yoruban" "English"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-21-2015, 01:05 AM

It hurt, through she would never say it, that all he could say was that he wanted to be with Shaye. Maybe her hidden question had been to vague, when she had asked if he was returning as Shaye's father.. and nothing more and it seemed that his words where in agreement to this. Pushing away the feeling of a breaking heart she kept her expression neutral, she had to think about Shaye too, even if that was all that was important to this loved stranger, then it would be enough to keep them in each others lives. She found herself nodding her head in acceptance – she had no idea what Bass, or even Rhythm thought of this, but surely they would both understand that he was Shaye's father.

There little girl would then catch wind of the situation and her bright blue eyes would be looking up at her, asking if it was true. There was nothing she could deny her child, and she lowered her head to nuzzle against Shaye's neck “Thats right, sweetie, he's coming with us” she agreed, looking up at Shai as she spoke.
"Speech"