Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
01-19-2015, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2015, 11:43 AM by Tealah.)
Vana stomped viciously through the long grass, her lip thrust determinedly out and her golden eyes wet. Phim and Angel were so MEAN. They were just... mean... and smelly... and... and... BOYS. And Mama was mean too! She laughed when Vana told on the boys to her. Well, now Evangeline was running away from home and she was never going to go back! See how bad they felt then.

The young girl threw herself dramatically on a small mound of earth, allowing self-righteous sobs to wrack her young body. No one loved her. All she had was Daddy and he always had to do King stuff. Why couldn't she have just been born an only child?

Toxin

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-19-2015, 10:26 PM
Toxin had slipped away from the den once more. It was getting easier now that he was a bit older, now that he knew a little bit more about the world around him. The grassy plains were starting to feel like home. A rare smile curled on his lips, hinting at mischievous thoughts, one that some day could be dangerous. For that moment alone though, he was simply waiting. Surely something had to happen today, surely something would make this foray worthwhile. If Dione found out he would be in trouble, but that was almost a bonus. Slowly her degradation was becoming wisdom, her violence was becoming mercy. She was only trying to help him, she was trying to fix him and mold him in her image. He was heavy in thought when he stumbled upon the younger girl, sobbing and wailing to herself, all alone. Toxin's smile turned into a broad grin. "You look like you're having fun," he quipped in a tone so light it could only be sarcasm.

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
01-20-2015, 11:52 AM
The voice had her looking up, startled, to see a boy not much older than she was, and she peered up at him, the crocodile tears rolling down her black-marked face and soaking the deep blue of her fur. Ooooh he had pretty fur. It was much brighter than hers even when the light changed it's color (a trait that Angel may have shared with her but Phim didn't so HA! take that, Phim) and his black markings were as pretty as hers were. She didn't realize how unusual his coloring really was - she'd met no one but her immediate family and her grandmother's family, and all of her family was unusually colored (though she didn't realize it) and her grandmother and her kids were just.... weird and drab. To her, this boy was much more normal than they had been.

His words, however, had her scrunching up in her nose in disgust. "That's a dumb thing to say," she retorted. "I'm not having fun I'm running away from home." She cocked her head to the side, sudden curiosity drying her false tears. "Are you running away too? Is that why you aren't with your mama and daddy?"

Toxin

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-22-2015, 04:41 PM
The notion that this whiny creature was going to go out with the monsters on her own was so funny that Toxin choked on a laugh. That was just silly, she was gonna die and maybe that shouldn't matter to him. Still though... Valentine might not like it if this girl died, because if this was her home then she must live in Imperium, and she looked a little bit like Valentine too. Before he could ask she asked if he were running away too, and that thought sent shivers up his spine. Hastily he shook his head back and forth. Maybe she was a spy for mother, maybe she was trying to trick "No!" he said quickly, voice even higher than usual in his fear. "This is my home and I'm staying with my Mother." He was full of conviction as only the terrified could be, even if he tried to hide that fact. He thought that maybe this conversation would be better (or at least less likely to get him in trouble) if they talked about something else. "Why do you want to leave, anyways?" He took a step closer, sniffing in her general direction. She didn't smell sick or anything, maybe she was just stupid instead.

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
01-23-2015, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 12:34 PM by Evangeline.)

Vana sniffed and eyed the boy with contempt. Was he... scared? Was he too dumb to know that this was her daddy's land and that nothing could hurt them here? "Scardy-cat Mama's baby," she taunted. "Bet your mama still licks your butt for you. That's why you don't want to run away." She stuck her tongue out at the boy. Phim and Angel were masters of taunting when they wanted to be - well, she could do it too! But even if she was feeling sassy and rude, the boy was showing interest in her... so she sat up and plopped down to stare at him in return. "I'm running away because my brothers are horrible," she told him shortly, then immediately launched into questions of her own. "Is my daddy your daddy too? Is that why you're blue colored? And you've got black like me too... But not purples like my mommy so she can't be your mommy." Though Phim didn't have purples either... "Are you my brother and you got lost and stolen and that's why you're a scardy cat?"

""

Toxin

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-23-2015, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 03:56 PM by Toxin.)

She would insult him again, which sparked Toxin's temper. The blue boy was older (even if he and this younger girl were almost the same size) and he stood up as tall as he could to show her that he didn't like her calling him names. Even so, that she even would was... funny. In a weird way. Necro and Ganja were pretty nice, mother was doing her best to beat the spunk right out of them. Whoever this little girl's mama was, she was probably doing just the opposite. "Yeah, well you've never met my Mama- er, Mother." His voice was sullen and he looked away, having forgotten that he was supposed to be careful just in case she was a spy.

The girl said that she was running away from awful brothers and Toxin's frown disappeared. Her siblings were stupid too? He sat down with a thump, interested in her all over again. She went on and on about how maybe her daddy was his daddy, but Toxin didn't believe that for a second. Novaro wouldn't have done that to Mother, he didn't think. Or at least Dione wouldn't have liked it if he did and that was probably enough to keep anyone in line. "My Father is super blue. Like, my kind of blue. I don't think he could make a baby as dark as you and besides, my Mother would probably get super mad." His paws slid out in front of himself until he was laying down. Toxin decided that he liked this girl, even if she was a butt head... and maybe if he just ignored the scaredy cat thing she'd knock it off.

"Talk" "You" Think