ardent

your love is anemic

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2015, 06:33 PM

and it's our time now if you want it to be, maul the world like a carnival bear set free

This place was weird, but the little violet lass decided she quite liked it. The sand was squishy under her little alabaster toes, and the whole place was teeming with life. Some little fish still busily flopped on the edge of the surf, but she wasn't tempted to try and catch them. What if the water tried to gobble her up, or one of the fish attacked her? That would be awful. As her little paws squelched across the sand bar, a sudden spray of water assaulted her without warning or reason at all. With a squeal, she backpedaled until she was sitting neatly on her rump. Blinking in utter confusion, she stared at a tiny little hole int he ground.

That thing had attacker her! (whatever it was)

With a little growl of indignation, she started scrabbling at the little hole in the ground. Whatever was down there was gunna get it. Her pallid toes were soon stained brown by the turf, and she had sand in her whiskers in no time. The hole she'd created had led to something odd, and kinda shiny. Glaring down at it with her mismatched pools, she wondered what it's problem could have possibly been with her. All she'd been doing was walking! Snorting disdainfully, she tried to pry the thing out with her sharp little talons. When it finally came free with a reluctant pop, she took it between her itty bitty fangs.

Crunching down with all her might resulted in a rather worrying crackling, but nothing truly happened to the thing. With a frown, she kept squeezing her jaws together regardless of the futility of it all. There was no way she was giving up on this big meanie. Obviously the real attacker was inside this armor. She had a bone to pick with the big butt head.

sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes

"Speech"

All my love to the lovely Luisiana for this gawgeous image!

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
01-20-2015, 10:14 PM

Wandering away from home again, growing a bit bolder, Lior had set off. The young girl had her ears twitching, her faded blue gaze sharp as she sought out any figure to interact with. She had yet to bring up to Anais or her brothers her desire that they should probably leave the Fjord. It seemed... Anais was already making her own way. Lior felt like a bird, testing her wings, though she was hesitant to fly far from home yet. Not too far anyway. She would breathe in, searching for the beasts that might lurk her in the plain with each squealshing step she took.

Honestly, it was a wonder she didn't see the girl when she was first walking. As she got closer, however, the sound of grating or something met her ears. Lior would look around, her gaze falling upon a small creature. It. Was. Purple. Fascinated by the usual coat color, and how pretty it was, Lior would come closer. The more alarming part was the fact that the child was all alone. Lior would tilt her head to the side, a soft whine leaving her.

"Where's your mother, little one?"
"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Tealah

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2015, 10:26 PM

and it's our time now if you want it to be, maul the world like a carnival bear set free

The sound of paw steps somewhere behind her should have brought worry to the young girl, but she was too focused on the sudden realization that there was a multitude of those little holes in the sand all over the place. There were more of these weird little thingies? Growling her weak little infantile growl, she continued to clamp down on the thing. She wanted to have a serious conversation with this bugger, because squirting people with salty, kinda gooey water was very rude when you had no reason to be doing that. However, the shell of the meanie wasn't about to surrender to her meager might. Her gums ached now, and her tongue was not liking the grit of dirt. With a defeated sigh, she released it with a frown. Stupid thing.

A soft whine behind her alerted the girl to the presence of another, and she whirled around on unsteady paws. Instead of looking like the picture of innocence and cute, she looked like a giant dork. Tripping over her own twisting limbs, the girl keeled over like a drunkard. Lashes would flutter against her cheeks as she blinked a few times in surprise, yet remained mute. As she regarded the stranger, who was much smaller than everyone else in her family, a huge grin started to spread across her features. "Hallo!" She barked happily in greeting, getting back onto her feet, even if the act left her a little bit wobbly. Trotting gaily up to the stranger, she beamed up at her. "Who 're you?" She asked simply, not old enough to have even the smallest bit of tact. Her expression was soft, open as she gazed up at the new wolf. She hadn't really met anyone she didn't know yet, everyone was family so far. This was her first stranger. Would she get eated? Hopefully not, that would really put a damper on things.

"Speech"

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
02-21-2015, 04:46 PM

Lior would blink. The girl who turned towards her was certainly young, but she acted more like a staggering goof than a sweet little innocent child. Lior would gasp as the child fell over, though she didn’t seem bothered by the fall at all! The gray girl would have her question overlooked, not surprising since it was a child she was speaking too, and instead the little purple thing would greet her, asking whom she was once she managed to get back up on wobbly legs. Goodness, really, where was this child’s parents?

The young femme would give a soft sigh. The child knew nothing of stranger danger, did she? Oh boy... Lior would frown deeply, trying to decide on how to proceed with things. “My name is Lior.” The female would glance out into the plains, seeing no others. That was then she looked back to the small girl. “...and what is yours?”

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Tealah

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2015, 04:32 PM

Why did the stranger look so worried? She wasn't that scary, was she? Sure, one day she was gonna be big and ferocious and the best monster killer in all the land, but that wouldn't be for a while now. Whatever, maybe she was just a scary puppy. Or maybe the lady was shocked that she was purple. Lots of people thought being purple was weird, but it anything was wierd, it was that they were boring colours! The strange lady introduced herself, and gave a rather short name. Lior. Kind of like lion. Funny, she didn't look like a lion. If you turned the O into an A she would be liar. Did she lie a lot? She didn't look like the kind to lie about things, but who did? She was a lying lion, which didn't sound wrong at all. Lions probably were big fat liars, just like cheetahs liked to cheat at everything. Cats were nasty things, weren't they? The lass frowned. Now she couldn't remember the name properly. Was it Lion? Yeah, that sounded right. Even though she didn't look like a lion. They were big scary kitty cats who gobbled up little wolflets, mommy Vi said.

It registered a little late for the violet babe that a question had been asked, since she was lost in thought and all that. She perked up, however, beaming up at the stranger. " 'M Absinthe. Mama and mommy and Milli just call me Abby though, less hard to say." She drawled innocently, glancing around to see if there was anything cool to look at. Maybe there was a fish out there somewhere. She liked it when the fish washed up on the beach at home, because they flopped around until someone either started to eat them, which always kinda looked funny until they stopped flopping, or until the ocean swept them away again. She glanced back up at the stranger, not saying anything for a moment. Did Lion like the fish too? "Why'd ya come out here, Lion?" She asked, genuinely curious. She always wondered why everyone went places. Did they wanna see the world too?

"Speech"

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
02-28-2015, 01:06 AM

The girl would introduce herself as Absinthe, or Abby as her... Mothers and sister seemed to call her. The fact the child had two mothers seemed strange to Lior as well, and she would watch this innocent child as she spoke. She seemed easily distracted, perhaps looking for fish or something out here. They could get caught within the grasses quite possibly and make easy pickings. The female would breathe out, surprise when the girl turned back to her and posed a question of her own. It seemed she was genuinely curious about what brought the gray girl out here.

“I came out here to explore the South a little more. I’ve been staying in the same place for a really long time.” The female would pause, deciding to ask the child something outright. “Are your parent’s near here? It’s really not safe for a little one like you to be out here all alone. You could very easily get hurt by someone...” Mind would trail to her little brother Espirit. At least he was safe at home with Anais and her older adopted son, Lebrah.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2015, 07:13 PM

I've been let loose and now I'm crawling up the walls

ooc. sorry for pooey reply!

The answer to her query was one she rather liked, as she discovered she was talking to a fellow adventurer. Her beamed at the stranger, tail wagging a little. Yeah, being in the same place for a long time got boring real quick. Though having a home was nice, it meant there was always somewhere to return when it was time to curl up with your family and say goodbye to today, and get ready to greet tomorrow. A question of the older female's own was posed, and the girl simply shook her head. "Nu uh, I went for a walk. Mama and mommy are at home with Milli, and I'm gonna go back soon, so they don't get scared." She replied casually, smiling. At the idea that someone could hurt her, the violet lass would scoff. "No one can hurt me! 'm gonna be the strongest warrior there ever was!" She announced in a delighted shriek, dancing on her toes for a moment or two.

I'm going crazy and I've been awake for days

"Speech"