size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
01-27-2015, 01:06 AM

Valentine had grumped away and left her there, but the sulky expression she bore was entirely false because guess what - she not only had a name but permission to try to seduce her away from Valentine. Game on, Valen. Game... fucking... ON.

She grinned in the darkness after his form had disappeared, before she leaped back to her feet. Ok, think, think... Where did you smell that pack before, Cas? She hadn't exactly been doing the rounds of the packs, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out... what about that kid in the battlefield? Nah, not her, she was a rogue... and the one right after her was from a totally different pa - OH HOLY MOTHER OF SHITSTORMS YES. Bass... fucking... Destruction. Oh my... This made everything that much more fun. The alpha of Abaven... who had jokingly asked if she was there to hit on his SISTERS. And here Valen's little girlfriend was name Rhythm Destruction. HE WAS BOINKING THE ALPHA'S SISTER.

No... not doing the nasty with her. She corrected herself mentally - no way he'd been doing her, not with the way he'd acted. So deprived was poor little Valen, teased by the little minx but no relief for his manly urges. Her grin widened into something more decidedly.... plotty...

Leaping to her feet she raced through the darkness of the pack lands, nose to the ground like a hunting hound until she found the den she was looking for...

Not even a den, really, the big dark male was sprawled out on the ground, snoring fit to wake up something dead. With that mask still firmly upon his head, he looked demonic even when asleep, and for a moment Cas hesitated, wondering if, if she poked him, she would risk losing that paw. Oh well, she had plotting to plot! She shoved him roughly. "Hey ugly, wake up," she hissed.

""

Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Hati

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
01-27-2015, 01:08 AM

Hati had fallen into a restless sleep as the sun was setting. Still new to the pack despite his rank - well fucking deserved he might add, since Daegmar was as always a sharp opponent - he didn't have a better place to sleep other than under the stars... and the stars made him uneasy...

Like eyes staring unblinkingly down upon his head, accusing eyes, glaring eyes...

It made for an uneasy sleep, and when a paw roughly poked at his shoulder he woke with a snarl and a snap - halted before it could strike skin as he made out the form and scent of his new alpha's bitch though his jaws still made a vicious sound as the teeth snapped together. It was only the knowledge that Daegmar carried pups, that he needed to be here to watch her back while she was pregnant and while she raised her children and that mauling the alpha's bitch would probably get him booted, kept him from tearing into her anyway, only that held him momentarily silent.

"You had better have a really fucking good reason for waking me up," he finally growled.

""

Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

01-27-2015, 01:09 AM

The male reacted as abysmally as she'd expected, and inwardly Cascade wiggled in triumph. Yes, this was exactly who she needed. He'd barely kept teeth from meeting and clipping her paw off at the ankle. Hounds of Hell, this boy was an edgy one wasn't he? She felt a stirring of excitement, but she shoved it back. Down girl, there was BUSINESS to do here, she couldn't just drag him off on a random killing spree to see what he'd do, no! She had something more specific in mind. "Oh I think you might like my reasons," she giggled. She cocked her head to the side, bird-bright gaze spearing him. "Been feeling a little restricted, Hati? Feeling the need to... tear into something? Wreck some havoc? Bury your demons in blood?"

""

Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Hati

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
01-27-2015, 01:09 AM

This kid struck a really odd balance between really, really annoying and really, really intriguing. His first instinct was to snap out no and slam the figurative door on her, but the darkness, the memories that he'd barely kept behind the dam, shored up with his mask and Daegmar but not by any means safe, whipped around inside him. Coiling, tightening, ready to smash through the hasty barriers. He'd been holding it back by the skin of his teeth since he'd confronted Akemi about that... fucking... bastard that raped her and sired the brats on her. Red tinged the night. Tear... blood... kill... Yellow eyes snapped to the witch, a growl rising in her chest. What kind of a demon was she then, to see in him the hell that waited to break loose? That always, always clamored for death. The evil that he was. "I'm listening."

""

Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

01-27-2015, 01:10 AM

A grin of triumph threatened to break free when he snarled at her. Oh she knew she had him. This was what she did. Minds like his fascinated her, drew her like a moth to flame and she couldn't help but fan that flame into an inferno... Oh it was a beautiful thing.

But BUSINESS.

She stretched on the ground, putting her nose at his level and stared seriously into those shadowed, hell-ridden eyes. The shadows thrown by his mask in the moonlight made the holes where the ram's eyes had been shadowy pits, and the sheen of his eyes gleamed a hellish green light in the eyeshine typical to nocturnal predators. "There is a girl. I want her. I want you to get her for me. She's part of a pack, you see, and I don't have the kind of rank I'd need to get her into Imperium. See, that's where you come in, with your shiny new rank. So the deal is, I turn you loose on this pack, and you get her for me. You get the fight you need. I get the girl I need." She fell silent, and though she kept up the confident, expectant mask she was mentally holding her breath. This male teetered between lazy and murderous - he just needed a nudge. "It would definitely one-up Daegmar... course I could just get her to do it for me instead."

""

Hati

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
01-27-2015, 01:11 AM

He heard her out, from start to finish. It was a fucking stupid deal. He did all the work, and his reward was that he got to do all the work? What the fuck kind of deal was that? Did she think he was a fucking idiot? Ok yeah if he were honest with himself - WHICH HE FUCKING PREFERRED NOT TO BE THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH - the male he was definitely had his interest piqued by her assertion that she wanted this girl. She wanted her, or she wanted her? He mentally shoved the thought away; if one girl was trouble, more than one definitely fucking were twice as much trouble, didn't matter whose genitals they wanted. He was fully prepared to deny her request... even as tempting as it was to let the leash slip on some of his fury... but then... Oh the little bitch. She knew just the right buttons to push. Tease his competitive drive a bit, then drop that bomb on his protective instincts. A good one-two punch and he couldn't resist it as much as he wanted to. Daegmar go against this alpha carrying a bunch of midgets in her stomach? Oh no doubt she could but no fucking way could he let that happen. He'd never live it down for one. "Fine," he snarled. "I'll get your fuckbuddy for you." Surging to his feet, the male stalked away. Might as well get it over with... he suspected this bitch was the kind who would sit and chatter at him until he did.

""

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

01-27-2015, 01:12 AM

Cascade could have danced. She could have kissed the big scarred male on the mouth. She did neither of those things - not in small part because kissing him probably would have resulting in her losing her muzzle and the whole thing would be off - but she did grin broadly and make a triumphant motion of her paw as he stalked off. Oh.... wait, wait, the dumb bastard didn't even ask who he was challenging for! Or what pack! Oh geez maybe this wasn't a good idea... no, no, it was still a good idea. In fact it was a great idea. And Valen couldn't even complain that she was sending his warriors out, because he had totally given her permission to steal his girlfriend! "The guy you want is Bass Destruction, from Abaven!" she called to the masked dude's back. "And you want his sister, Rhythm ok? Rhythm Destruction."

""