gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
01-27-2015, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015, 09:25 PM by Esti.)

Back to the pack. Esti tread to the pack's edge, the very edge, almost crossing, but not quite. A confident smile filled her face. Her eyes were lit bright in their dark color, her face becoming the look of mischief. Her ears were pointed forward and the girl wondered how long she could sit here before being noticed. Maybe Revenge would see her first from the shadows. He wasn't why she was waiting at the border, though, Valentine was.

Getting impatient after a minute, Esti called for the alpha. She had some needs that he could fulfill . A type of hunger that pulled Esti towards her most familiar companion. She didn't crave food, but hopefully food would be present later. For now, Esti needed Valentine. No, she didn't need him, she told herself. She just wanted him. Badly. She wanted the monochrome brute in his entirety. She wasn't quite sure why, but she was never one to deny her own desires. She wouldn't throw herself at him, though. That wouldn't be any fun. She wanted him to chase her. She wanted him to want her like she wanted him. Was this love? No, not love. Lust, maybe, carefully coated in business. Esti had done her job. She scouted, gathering information. She was simply here to report, right? Not really, but that was the front she would put up. It wasn't her fault if things turned into something else. It really wasn't her fault that her fur was pristine, groomed, and shimmering black and white. She was irresistible, right? Mister big alpha was tempting as well. No one would blame them if this meeting turned into something else. It would turn into something else, Esti had decided, but it was, at least initially, just a meeting. "Speech"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-31-2015, 01:07 PM

Looking as impatient as her howl had suggested, Esti stood waiting for him at the border. As he approached, Valentine fixed the fae with a questioning look, one browspot quirked curiously. "Why the tone?" he queried before parting with a sarcastic question, "Is the world ending?" His lips lifted in a smirk to expose the tips of his canines. "Maybe you just missed me." He would be lying if he said he wasn't aware of her state; her scent had reached him long before she'd come into sight. Adopting a professional front, he sought to ignore it. Perhaps she information for him.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
01-31-2015, 08:11 PM

Eventually, after what seemed like forever, Valentine approached Esti. He kept his greetings short, making a joke or two then asking if maybe Esti missed him. The girl, in response, rolled her eyes, "SO much, Valentine. I don't think you have any idea." The same banter as usual, it seemed. Esti flashed a toothy smile back at the stormy man, "I actually come bearing news. It's my job, remember? Me, out in the field, risking my life every day for your undying affection." Her eyes gleamed and her tail lashed behind her. She resisted the urge to make her move towards the brute, reminding herself to try and keep the meeting professional for a bit, "There's a pack that disbanded or something. I don't know the details, but someone else will probably scoop up the remains sooner or later." Esti's ears remained perked for the brute's approval. If she impressed him now, maybe he would make the move to shift the tone into something more intimate. If he didn't, Esti would have to initiate it. She had a feeling she might have to anyway, but a girl could dream."Speech"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

02-04-2015, 05:53 PM

Esti, of course, responded with sarcasm. He expected nothing less. If she'd given him a serious answer he'd have known immediately that something was up. "Oh, I have an idea," he quipped. "...risking my life every day for your undying affection." He snorted. "Baby girl," He was hoping to elicit a reaction. Oh, please let her try to stomp on his toes this time. "You have it."

His ears flicked at her news. "Which pack. I need details." He already knew of Drashiel's pack, since the former alpha himself was in Imperium, but perhaps there was another? It seemed they were dropping like flies; something that bothered him little. It meant that there were more pack-oriented wolves for the taking. He just needed to find them.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
02-06-2015, 11:37 AM

Valentine kept up their usual chat. He called her "baby girl" which made Esti's heart jump for all the wrong reasons. She tried to ignore it. He said she had his undying affection, or rather, agreed to her statement about it. She grumbled softly, almost purring, shooting the brute a wink. Most of the act was their normal, but Esti still had her desires. She reminded herself that she could get to that later. The meeting was for now.

Valentine asked for details and Esti scrunched her face in thought for a moment. What was the pack's name? Regal something? Regellum? "Re- something, hang on." Esti's mind scattered then collected "In the north... Ree-gem? Oh! Regium! I think." The girl nodded to herself, "Yeah that's it." Esti's face relaxed into a smile and her tail swayed in the most innocent display of accomplishment before she caught herself. She quickly tried to compose herself, her eyes narrowing slightly at her own actions, "Yeah, so..." she cleared her throat, "Regium in the north disbanded."

Esti settled herself. She had done her job, right? Did she get her payment, yet? Would Valentine swoon over her and bow at her feet? Probably not, though the image made Esti laugh in her head. She eyed the brute, imagining the scene once more just because she could. Maybe one day, but for now, Esti would be happy gaining rewards of a different type. She figured as soon as Valentine was satisfied with their meeting, she could make her move. If she was lucky, he would make one first. She hoped he would make one first. "Speech"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

02-09-2015, 06:31 PM

He didn't get the reaction he was hoping for. No simper, no flounce, no mutilated toes. Damn. He'd been looking forward to taking her down. She did look oddly pleased, though, and it appeared to be genuine. Which was unlike the Esti he thought he knew.

Sinking to his haunches, Valentine listened as she told him what he already knew. Regium had been gone for several weeks; Drashiel and co's presence in Imperium confirming it. He was not altogether pleased that she had come all the way to the pack for such a simply piece of information. The whole point of having rogue agents was to have a group with no ties to the pack. Esti made a home of his borders enough that he could no longer consider her a secret. He needed to think about it some more, but perhaps it was time for her to make a choice.

"Ah, yes. This news came to me some weeks ago." A wicked glimmer lighting his gaze, he teased, "I suppose you are looking for some kind of reward for your efforts? Even though they were in vain?" Why not? She had tried. There was a kill not far from the border that he was willing to share; a small thing, but perhaps enough to keep her around?

""

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
02-12-2015, 08:18 PM

Valentine said that the information had come to him earlier and Esti's eyes widened. No way! Had she really taken that long? Esti put on a pout, "Well damn, nevermind then." Esti tossed her head as if to brush off the idea. In all honesty, she was rather disappointed. Nothing important ever happened and the one time it did, Esti was late to be the snitch. At the mention of a reward, Esti's eyes would shoot to Valentine's. For a moment her heart skipped a beat and she took a huffy breath, throwing Valentine an exhausted look, "Efforts? Risking my life, you mean."

A smirk crossed her lips and Esti took a step towards the brute, her tail brushing her ankles behind her,  "I will take a reward, however." She eyed him with a mischievous look as she stretched herself towards Valentine. Her heart beat hard in her chest as she moved a little closer. Her voice became quiet and heavy,  "I'm sure you'll enjoy it too, though." She knew what she was getting into- at least she thought she did- willing throwing herself at the brute. The monochrome giant pushed further into Valentine's space. She wouldn't let him say no to her; she wouldn't give him the chance. She aimed to bump his chin with her nose then to give it a soft kiss before nipping at his jaw. She swayed her tail lightly behind her, trying to draw Valentine's attention down her features as she teased down his. His scent surrounded her and Esti drank it in. She moved forward without hesitation now, going for a light bite and kiss on the brute's hip. She wanted this and she was making sure it was very apparent to Valentine that she wanted this now.
"Speech"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

02-12-2015, 09:03 PM

Her reaction was one he hadn't expected, but should have. Esti moved closer, speaking of a reward and their mutual enjoyment. Before he could reply she was in his space and teasing along his jaw, placing a kiss at his chin and flooding his senses with awareness. Her attempts at drawing his attention were successful, his eyes easily catching and locking onto her movements. The fae's heat scent whirled around them, her swishing tail stirring the air up and spreading the aroma around.

His heart rate quickened. She wove a web that was hard to escape, and why should he? Without another word she moved down his side and teased the skin of his hip with a playful bite that sent a bolt of feeling racing through him. Valentine allowed himself to be reeled in. He reached out without hesitation to explore the offered haunch, using his teeth to play along her skin. There was one hitch, one he needed to clear up before he could commit. His gaze lifting to hers, he murmured, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

""

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
02-12-2015, 09:23 PM

He gave into her without much resistance. She had expected more of a fight from perusing him so intensely and so suddenly, but she felt his breath through her fur as he teased her in return. If her heart hadn't been beating fast already, it surely would have been now. Her blood was hot beneath her skin and she felt- physically felt- how much she wanted him. She could have purred under his touch. Her skin felt electric, anticipating each movement and touch from her partner. He stopped a moment and asked her if this was what she wanted. She, in return, stopped mid-bite on the tender area where his back leg and stomach met, "No, I'm literally trying to eat you." she spurred sarcastically, dragging out a long lick from his inner leg to his haunches partially for effect and partially to tease him. She murmured into the brute's fur, "If I have to be more direct than this, I will be." Esti then turned her gaze to his, "I want this, so do it."

She wouldn't plead him, though her body made her feel like she would willingly if he asked. She brought her tail to his body to reassure him as a sultry, almost daring look crossed her face. She would accept him, though she didn't know the consequences of her actions. She turned back and breathed into Valentine's stomach fur. She felt the heat travel outwards on his skin and on her face. She wanted to send shivers down his spine. She wanted him to want this too, though she wouldn't voice that she cared either way. If he made her wait too long, she'd explode.
"Speech"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

02-12-2015, 10:23 PM

Her response -and lick- made him snort in amusement. "Asking," he mused, "Is the gentlemanly thing to do. Or so I'm told." He had no qualms with that they were doing, none at all. Esti pressed into him and he relished the exchange of heat. It set off a chain reaction; causing tension to flood him and pressure to build. He wanted it too. Perhaps for different reasons, but it was desire all the same.

With much effort her tore himself from her touch to circle around behind her. Valen leaned against her, reaching over her haunches to nibble down her spine, taking his sweet time. Slowly he lifted up on his hind legs and, wrapping a forepaw around the curve of her hip, pulled himself to her. His other forepaw stretched out to slide along the curve of her ribs, his nails raking teasingly along her belly, before falling into place at her other hip. He continued to lean against her, this time with his chest resting across the small of her back, and breathing in the heady scent of her, gave in.

--fade to black--

""

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
02-13-2015, 02:48 AM

Valentine responded to Esti's retort and made no moves to reject her after that. Boldly, Esti allowed herself to explore the brute with small nips and kisses. Valentine separated from her and got into his position, teasing down her back along the way. Ripples of excitement and pleasure echoed from those small touches and Esti rumbled something of a purr in response. He reached around and pulled himself to her. Esti reared back just enough to rub her rump over him in a last attempt at teasing him. She felt claws on her ribs scrape down her stomach lightly, making it tighten under his touch. Esti sucked in a breath. She felt like she couldn't stand it if he took any longer, but she was thoroughly enjoying the tease. Her heart was pounding so hard, she could feel it (among other places) in her paws. Valentine leaned into her and she pushed back against him, his heat washing over her. She turned her head to look at him just for a second before he took her, and then she let him.

--Fade to black--

"Speech"