Rainbows in Hell

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-27-2015, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2015, 06:03 PM by Fenrisúlfr. Edit Reason: Editing tag, whoops )
The crashing riverbank was melodic.  Only if it had been night.  To it's harmonic ripples and crashes, a requiem could be sung.  Oh!  A lament!  A song to woo the perfect lady, too!  So many possibilities.  For now, the little rat would practice.  Once a rock could be suitable enough for a podium.  The first was a little flat.  The next too jagged.  "Oooohhh, what does it take to find a decent rock about here?"  The russet male whined incessantly, until the perfect stone came into view.  It wasn't too large or small, too tall or short, too smooth or jagged.  It was absolutely perfect.  A happy yip escaped the small brute, as he slid easily onto the surface, clearing his throat.

"Mooooooooo."  Too low of a note for his liking.  After a few more tries and some attempts at humming, he had honed his singing ability to a keen note, giving a long cry into the wind, beckoning any company.  Perhaps a singing partner, or a new friend.  A new friend would be nice.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-27-2015, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2015, 08:34 PM by Marina I.)

The sun during the day was annoying... far too bright. The rainbow creature was a beast who preferred the cover of darkness. It was easier on her sensitive eyes. But she supposed it wasn't too bad, no, not too bad at all. For the daytime anyway. Rainbow walked alone, her white paws hitting the earth in a gentle rhythm. The female hummed, tail wiggling back and forth in a swaying rhythm. Things were going just fine, though she was a bit on the lonely side. She wanted to find Mara, her clown, to make her laugh, but she was sure if she didn't find him he would find her. In the meantime, however, she would be able to have some fun! Who knew, perhaps there would be some interesting folks around here to play with!

Her mood was that like a child, humming to herself, a song that had no real tune, no rhythm. Her heart was light, almost as she was back then, back when she was Marina and still had her sanity. But oh well dearies, sometimes you spilled the milk!

Ears perked up to a voice. Not just any voice, but a male voice. The female would breathe in, listening to a moment before deciding she was going to find this singer. But oh, she wouldn't just join in. Body would slink to the ground, a slithering rainbow, black, and white snake along the ground. She approached the gentleman on the rock, a fiery flame, who was singing his call to the wind. A grin spread on her face and legs bunched under her body before pouncing. Charrrrgeee!

""
Table by:: Tea

{{Edit:: Sorry, I copy posts to view them when I type. xD; Left some of Lucy's post here.}}

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-28-2015, 11:35 AM
Alas, in his song, the man had not been wary enough to have noticed a rainbow-colored 'snake' slithering toward his being. His song cut off abruptly as the hellion was attacked, pinned to the ground. For a moment, shimmering peridots clung to the features of this... creature that had dared to pounce. Faded red eyes, and a cap of red. Flowing behind this cape was a myriad of color. "Oi! A rainbow-caped creature dares to pounce!" A grin writhed onto the rat's features as he sauntered away from the creature's large paws.

Once free of his attacker, he took a moment, scrutinizing the foe. Except, she seemed to be of no true threat. Only about a foot taller, yes, yet she was all the same a wolf. "My, you are like an angel. Fallen or no?" Puffing out his chest and standing a little straighter, Fenrisúlfr made sure to mend his rather scruffy fur for the moment, licking it to tip-top shape. "I'll take either way."

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-29-2015, 01:26 PM

Pounce would succeed, and the female would giggle as she pinned the man before her for a few moments. Aye! She won! Rainbow would swish her tail back and forth, allowing him to get back up, though she watched with happiness. A friend perhaps? He looked lovely, flame colors on his coat. He was different, yes, and she would watch him with a gentle look. A surprisingly gentle look, more of Marina's sort that her own.  "Indeed I do, my fair man. Indeed I do."

The female would stretch her body in a carefree manner, her gaze not leaving him. His words were a little strange, but not horrible. "I am no angel, my fair man. Perhaps the fallen sort, but no winged dove."

The beast would dip her head, smiling widely. "They call me Rainbow Syndrome, and you, dear? What of you?"
""

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-29-2015, 02:04 PM

The caped beast smiled wickedly, and the hellion could only reply with his own fangs, flashing them in toothy grin.  He dipped in head in a bow, standing on the tips of his toes in attempts to match the woman's height.  My, she was tall.  As she stretched, the male counted the colors on her back.  Six, one for each line in the rainbows that sometimes yawned across the skies.  Fantastic they were.  He had barely even heard her speech, snapping back to reality.  "May I call you Rainbow for short, 'o wonderful temptress?"  He stooped low in a bow, tail held between his legs, showing that he could be hers.

He then straightened, standing upon the tips of each golden toe to try and match her height, puffing out his chest fur pridefully.  "They dub me Fenrisúlfr Kron, though Fenris is a suitable nickname."  With panache, the male crept closer, daring to approach the woman from the side, as he nibbled his bottom lip softly with his teeth.  "Pleasantries are over, are they not?"  A smirk replaced his grin, as he dipped his head, slithering toward the caped woman.

""

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-29-2015, 08:14 PM

Oh he was an interesting card! The flame creature before her, grinning like a creature of hell, he suited her current mood wonderfully. Playful nature rose in her heart. Tail wagged behind her, her smile staying upon her face, wide and cheerful. "Oh of course, Rainbow is a most suitable nickname for me, my dear." The pleasantries would continue on, and the flame hellion would give her his name. Fenris... that was a good name! She liked it. She played it over and over in her mind.

The female would close the distance between them again, giving a playful growl. "Over? No no my love! The pleasantries are only just beginning~" Muzzle would move up under his own, gently bumping it. "Tell me, are you in the mood to play, Fenris?"

""

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-30-2015, 06:17 AM

A tipped tail slashed the air as he bobbed his head in agreement. This woman was simply fantastic. She seemed so perfect for him. Fenris and Rainbow. Had a nice ring to it. A quiet yip escaped the hellion as the woman bumped his muzzle. A mischievous glint filled sickly green orbs as he attempted to nip the woman's cheek, sidestepping so he was at her side, pressing against her cape. "Indeed." Pleasantries were likely only getting started.

He slithered beneath the woman's muzzle and neck, lightly brushing her face with his tail at the end. "And I am in the mood to play," A seductive smirk fell upon lips as he waggled his tail. Closing his eyes for a moment, he took in everything he could feel, hear, and smell from this woman. Her rainbow-caped back, faded pink eyes. When he opened them again, he bowed down playfully. "Now I must ask you if you are in a mood to play a game with me."

""

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-01-2015, 10:13 PM

Slithering under her Fenris would make his way along, tail brushing her muzzle. A tease, coaxing, promising forbidden affair. Rainbow would let a rumble go in her chest, a pleased sound, wanting and craving attention. He too was in the mood to play, and there was really only one sort of suitable game for adults, now wasn't there? Body would crave attention. A form of play. There was but one response, and she lowered her front half to the ground, grin upon her muzzle and eyes shining with the light of desire. "Oh I am always ready to play, my dearest Fenris. But can you keep up with me?" A whine would leave her throat, and she would start to creep closer, like a young predator learning to stalk prey... and unsuccessfully at that.

Tail would wag in the air, her gaze fixed on Fenris, an almost pouty look upon her face. "What if we don't want to play the same sort of game? Are you sure your game is fuuuun?" A momentary childness settled over her, and she would stop a few pawsteps away from him, flashing another smile. "Play with me Fenris~ Let's make happy memories!" For a moment, too, there was even a sense of the child she once was in those words. That innocent girl who was forced to break under circumstance. For the world was cruel... and it made even pure hearts into monsters.

""

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-01-2015, 11:03 PM

The caped woman approached, a fledging predator seeking more.  He also craved more, pressing close to the woman.  The hellion smiled, puffing out his chest and brushing a poufy banner against the woman's shoulder, nipping her cheeks gently.  Sickly green orbs took in the woman's appearance, as he approached the rear of the woman, nipping her heels playfully.  "Miss Rainbow, there is only one way to find out."  A smirk placed itself on the man's muzzle as he got up onto two legs, placing his forelegs on the woman's rear, whispering quietly.  "Can you handle me?"  He then would waste no time to play.

- FADE TO BLACK/HELL/DO -

""

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-03-2015, 02:37 PM

The rainbow beast regretted nothing, taken by a man she just met and yet, felt strongly for. So lonely was her aching, damaged heart. She cared not if the hellion would use her, as long as he gave the sense of love her heart desperately craved. The feeling of being wanted, needed... was it not the same as love? After the deed was said and done, their bodies still tingling with the effects of pleasure, the Rainbow beast would practically purr in her throat as she nuzzled up to him, her eyes closed. How she had been longing for that feeling, though it wasn't enough.  It never seemed to be enough. But something felt... different this time. Rainbow would lick under his muzzle, an odd thing, considering she had to stoop to get her head lower than his own.

"The game was wonderful, Fenris. You play well." Her voice was a soft croon. "...but... I feel sad. Does this mean that it is over? Or will we be able to play again and again?" Again, that near innocent tone took her over, and the larger beast would lay down, rolling onto her side. "I want to play with you again, will we be able? Pleasssse Fenris?" She would beg, rolling onto her back to show her belly, tail wagging upon the grass. Please love me. Some part of her mind called. Please keep me warm... and make me happy. Bring me back.

"Speech,"
'Thoughts.'

Table by:: Eve

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-03-2015, 05:03 PM

It was excellent. Once the deed had been done, and playtime was over for now, the beast felt alive again. He wanted more. This woman seemed to be a perfect match for him. Perhaps he'd cease his polygamous nature for this temptress. Some surprise did strike the hellion, as she pressed against him, nuzzling his fur. He rumbled softly in return to hers, body relaxed from the pleasure of the playtime. "Fantastic." A smile spread upon the hellion's lips as he felt the woman lick the underside of his jaw. In return, he nipped her cheek, planting a soft kiss on it.

Satisfaction grew in the male's chest as he straightened a little, hearing the woman's crooning voice. "I am glad that I have pleased you. You play a good game as well." He stood on the tips of his toes, throwing a forearm over the woman's shoulder and resting his head atop her nape. "I'll go on as long as you'd like, my sweet love." A reassuring nuzzle was sent to her neck, nipping her scruff lightly. "I always will want more, dearest Rainbow. Can't say no to such a wonderful playmate." A warm and genuine smile spread upon the man's muzzle, as he returned to all fours. Her final question took an adorable tone, and the male crooned softly, bowing down. "Of course."

""

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-25-2015, 06:44 PM

His actions were that of affection, and the rainbow capped beast would give a shudder of happiness as her cheek was nipped and kissed. Affection, love... That was all she truly desired. Wanted. Just this little actions were enough to have the beast ready to go with the Hellion again, to follow him about like a lost pup. They had a fun game, a good game, and she would lean into him as he rested her head atop her nape. Every touch, every little sign of compassion would bring a rumble from her, a happy sigh. This was all she wanted, all she really wanted.

"That makes me very happy, Fenris. Let us always play together." Her words were truly grateful, and she would bow down before him as well, her tail wagging in the air. The beast’s eyes were glowing bright, and she would grin widely. "But maybe before we play again we should get some food for more energy~ Will you hunt with me Fenris? It'll be more fun that way!" Her voice was a happy, innocent whine. Marna had, for the moment, truly come back.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Table by:: Eve