Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-11-2014, 12:21 PM

maybe i want to do what bunnies do

He?d found his way back into the North, this time he wasn?t so sure what his priorities were. The last trip had yielded him the odd gift of a child, little Atka had been taken from the cold regions. He?d smile maniacally to himself at the thought, he?d taken her right from her mother?s nose. There was no conflict and he was up one more child to raise, a perfect ending it seemed. He just needed to realize his intentions now.
Scorpion was rather sure he had little intentions of seeing the white woman again, though there was a curiosity of her other children. Were there more? A sigh would filter through his lips, he would be content with the child he had, she was beautiful, smart, and he was proud of her. He didn?t need the others.
Large paws would carry him onto a dark sand beach, the sudden change of scenery causing him to pause and take in the surroundings. A salty breeze would tousle his fur as bright yellow gaze took in the deserted beaches. He?d feel a smirk arise on his features as he?d break free of his frozen limbs and find himself racing over the black granules. He?d toss his head into the air, letting loose an amused howl as he tore over the shore. He?d not think to make sure he was alone before practicing such antics.

"Speech"

with you if you know what i mean

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-15-2014, 08:09 PM

Azalea traveled out from her caves, wandering in a direction which she hadn't yet. She knew she would hit the ocean and when she finally did it was through a cave that opened up to black sands.

It was a wolf's call there drew her in, the relaxed sound grabbing her attention. Surely a call so carefree would not lead her into danger. What she found on the dark sanded beach was a tawny wolf with dark rimmed eyes running about like a pup. She smiled, thinking of her children and her own self, and then she woofed.

Her tail bobbed behind her, held just slightly higher than the line of her back. She took a few steps out further onto the sand before she seated herself, a soft smile on her lips as she watched the wolf who would now know she were there.

The ocean breeze battered her, tousling her fur and making her feel like a wild thing. She could see how the stranger had wound up running about without a care in the world.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-01-2014, 07:19 PM

maybe i want to do what bunnies do

The care free man would not be in solitude for long, the easy bark of another would catch his attention but he would not relinquish his run yet. Bright yellow eyes would fall on her form, a rather beautiful she wolf of cream and crimson. He?d raise an interested brow to her as she sat, and his large paws would carry him closer. He?d slow as he drew more near, an amused smirk playing on his features as his sun lit gaze would take in her form. Long legs would support her feminine body, and he would enjoy the gentle curves that made her up. Dark ears would pull forward as he closed the remaining distance between them, the familiar urge of primal instinct wanting to take over. He could easily say that she was gorgeous. "Hello my dear." he?d start as his own haunches coiled beneath him less than a few feet from her form. "Come for a show?" He?d ask suggestively. He would never force himself on a she wolf, but if there were ever a woman he desired she would have been near the top of his list.

"Speech"

with you if you know what i mean