gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
01-28-2015, 08:44 PM

Eyes were watching her all around. When the dark woman wasn't even watching over her, she felt the bullets carving into her. If she wanted a fame, that was not what she had in mind. And if she wanted to move out, it couldn't have turned out any worse. The girl was a slave, and though she couldn't tell if she was holding up her Olympus name or just holding up her own pride, she wouldn't allow them to own her.

She still walked with a slight limp in her front, though it would heal over time. Unlike her eye that was doing it's own kind of healing, leaking puss for now until it would just be a hole piercing through. She was actually glad the woman didn't take her entire eye. She might have been seen as someone who lost their fight, but she didn't look like a freak who lost their eye. She was still getting used to seeing through one eye, but it wasn't as hard as she expected. Though there was still an aching pain that she was really hoping would disappear over time.

Getting lost in her thoughts in what her brother and father must think about her, she stopped instantly realizing where she was standing. "Brings back memories, doesn't it dearie." The grass was well over her knees, as she looked down seeing nothing other than her homeland. Sure this wasn't Emerald Valley, but the grass was probably this tall when she was young, and it was all the memory of her voice, Charon. "I'd say."

Her eyes would widen instantly as she realized the voices weren't the same... the first one wasn't Charon, and at that point she didn't know what to do. Maybe jumping off that cliff was a good idea, because now she had no choice. There wasn't a rock at the bottom to smash her. There wasn't anything to end this.

She stood looking at her paws as she sucked in tears, not allowing them to fall. She knew someone was looking at her... even if no one was there. But being weak was something she needed to grow out of. She wouldn't let the others see.

(OOC: seemed like a good time to introduce the rest of the voices)

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon" "Voices"

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-31-2015, 09:37 PM

Aerndís was in a mood when she came strolling back into Arcanum. The confrontation with her sister had left her feeling hollow and extremely tired. Mind was whirring with thoughts from just pretending the meeting had never happened to trying to kidnap the pups herself and raising them as her own. Spirits knew she could raise them better than dægmar of all wolves. It was infuriating. A familiar scent met her nostrils. Ahhh… so the new slave was up and about, how quaint. Grinning, Aerndís moved to approach the girl with a grin on her face.

"And how are we today, my dear? Settling in?"

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
02-03-2015, 08:18 PM

When the voice of the enemy struck her ears, the girl was taken from her horrors. She slid her ears back to her skull only after a few seconds, and rose from her shriveled and unworthy pose after finding more of her inner demons. She lifted her head high enough to show some sort of support, but not enough to show defiance. She knew that she lost in their fight, and that the woman really wouldn't hesitate to take her other eye.

"This place is dreadful."

She spat, but it came out with smooth tones. She was sure that the woman wouldn't have wanted to hear that she was feeling wonderful inside. Whatever she thought was hell, just got worse. And even more to add to her problems...

"Why don't you tell her how you really feel." "Why don't you show her.

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-08-2015, 11:15 AM

Aerndís laughed as the girl spoke, voicing her displeasure at being dragged to Arcanum. Though she doubted Pantheon was much better. The girl had been running away after all which made the situation all the more amusing. What had she expected would happen? Some benevolent monarch would take her in and lick the ground she walked on? Ha!

"I'm not surprised you feel that way, but you should give it a chance. After all, you left your precious home. I imagine it was far worse than here, hm?" She chuckled, eyes glancing around for the albino male but it seemed he was off elsewhere. She'd have to try and pay him a visit later.

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
02-08-2015, 06:06 PM

Grey eyes would stay on her until she had come to realize that truth. But she was only silent to hold herself as if to wish it weren't true. "I guess so." She would speak with a hard, emotionless tone. Then looking away from her and around as if scouting for someone stalking in the bushes. She felt them all hiding there, though it wasn't true.

Chione left her family to cure them of her. If she were to die here, so be it. She didn't have to plague her parents of her "problem" anymore. But maybe even some of that was to get away from the stinging of her mother's abandonment. It wasn't all for good... She was putting her parents and siblings through everything by being here and causing Apollo to be drug here as well.

Not giving much room to say anything, Chione would then speak arrogantly to the woman, "Do you need something." Still looking away from her. She had no desire to make friends with anyone here, especially not the woman that took her as a slave. She hoped she would heal quickly to be rid of this place, but where was there to go after that?